2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it was pointed out yesterday, the REPORTS use the word TRASH so if the witness wants to be accurate in their testimony, they will both use the word trash, not garbage. I don't think there was any talking between the two saying it has to be called trash, not garbage. The witness today said trash when JB called it garbage (and the report was right in front of him, if I remember correctly) so he corrected JB and said trash. It was JB himself that said, yeah, we went a round with that yesterday and pointed it out. I don't think the two witnesses defied the rule of sequestration, as Mason was suggestiong. I think they were just saying what was in the report.

JB talking to kc - she is talking with him...... unable to see much due to people moving in front of camera....

kc pointing and talking and smiling on way

Just love how she keeps talking even though the guard says come on...she even interacted with that lady who stopped at the DT:banghead:

time to move over to the sidebar :) I bumped it up to the top so it is easy to find

Right, that one day when he said the news crew was "assaulting a senior citizen". He uses his age when it's convenient!

IIRC, he was threatening the news crew by saying that since he was a senior citizen, assaulting him would be a felony (as opposed to a misdemeanor, I guess). More bullying!

Take her back to her cell.

A woman spoke to Casey and Casey spoke to her. The woman was wearing yellow. Casey was doing all she could to push herself up against Jose. She is trying to get physical contact between them IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500