2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Vass is holding up exceptionally well under cross examination by JB. He must have a very nice temper. mo

Yay!!! It's recess time! Join in everyone!

IMG_4925.jpg

ok what am I missing with the TOS violations? I thought we were behaving?

I had to shut down the Casey Cam. Just could no longer stand to look at the odd tilt of her head.

She may have picked that lil habit up from Baez. I've noticed whenever JB gets slapped down by HHJP, he does a head tilt (tic type response) towards the judge.

JB is barking up the wrong tree..yet again. Dude needs to let it go..seriously hasn't he ever heard of get in and get out.

I'm proud of how well behaved we all were during Baez's attack cross of Dr Vass.

What was the "mini bombshell" that JB just exploded on himself? I missed it but just heard something wftv said about JB asking a question he didn't know the answer to and blowing off his defense fingers.

I had to shut down the Casey Cam. Just could no longer stand to look at the odd tilt of her head.

I cant look at her any long either!
Same face every day (EXPRESSIONLESS).

What a waste of taxpayer time and money!

Did anyone verify when the new changes to the Dr. Vass wiki page were made?

According to another poster, it was made five minutes till 1pm this afternoon (lunch hour of trial) provided Wiki is using GMT. From an IP addy located an hour or so from Orlando.

Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member