2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A REMINDER: PLEASE LET US REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING UPON PLAYERS' APPEARANCES, NO MATTER WHICH SIDE OF THE "AISLE" THEY ARE SITTING ON.

Substance over surface, always.

LKB says why can't the SA just believe, the child drowned? Because it's BS..who take an accident and turn it into a crime by lying, hiding and abusing a corpse. UGH.

uuuhhh.
Does the evidence support an accidental drowning? IMO I don't think so

Duct tape on Caylee...a few pieces of duct tape..
Levels of chloroform so high..much higher than normal compositional events
Computer searches for How to make Chloroform...
and so on...

So the above leads LKB to believe it was an accident.:waitasec:

Yay! A thousand posts!!! Congrats!! I remember going through the same thing and being really pleased when I did it. When I asked why no one noticed, I think it was LambChop who said. "So?"....:floorlaugh:

So here's your celebration cause I understand, but the next marker, I will say....so?

For redkatrampant and 1000 posts! ......:fireworks:
:giggle:

:rocker:

CFNews13Casey: Dog handlers in the #CaseyAnthony case are in hallway this afternoon

They should bring the dogs into the courtroom and see what they hit on. Would be interesting!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138972"]Back to the Live Thread here.[/ame]

Quoting my own post...does anyone remember what dates the Chloroform searches were conducted on the computer? Wasn't there one in May?

March 2008...very soon after Cindy cut off Casey's money supply..(access to Cindy's bank account)

DT will bring up the fact that Febreeze has choloform in it. That came out at the Frye hearings.

:great: :great: Thank You, Tulessa ...

Oh ... don't you just wish they could bring the dogs into the courtroom ... do a demonstration for JB and ICA ...

Oh . . . :great:

Dang and I have a Dr. appt this afternoon. I will miss everything after 2:30. Lots of reading tonight.

I am going to try to listen through Iphone if I can get the skyfire to work.

You think so? Too recent wasn't it? I understand that type of duct tape went walkies from a job George had a number of years ago...:waitasec:

IIRC that type of Duct Tape was not longer being manufactured..

I had to shut down the Casey Cam. Just could no longer stand to look at the odd tilt of her head.

OK we need this. Please note, intoxication is not an acceptable excuse for abusing TOS.

booze1.jpg

http://fastfood.ocregister.com/files/2009/10/booze1.jpg

Isn't it funny that DS takes her purse with her every time she leaves the table? She doesn't want to leave it alone with the convicted felon even with bailiffs and cameras in the room. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda