2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have to have a picture on your computer to load it to myspace. It can be loaded with html from a photo hosting site such as photobucket.

I'm sure the reason she is looking down so much in the last 2 days is because she is helping JB with the cross. Twice now (once today and once yesterday) she has handed him info on her lap as he is cross examining. IMO this is the way she wants show the juror's this is her asking the witness the question, talking without talking. That is why she is paying attention now...

Hope this is ok to post here since the questions have been coming up about why she is looking down. If not please move it to the sidebar? :)

A word search would not have picked this graphic up would it? I don't think so!

That's exactly what I was about to type! Unless for some reason Ricardo went through the effort of running all his graphics through an Optical Character Recognition program, which I just don't see happening.

#Jury is looking at computer picture. Couple at dinner. Man w/ napkin peering over woman's shoulder. It reads "win her over w Chloroform"

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:57 AM

A pic doesn't have to reference the key word "chloroform" in the file name.

LDB now takes the ball away from JB.

So much for the witness not picking up the chloroform pic. Next.

if the picture's filename didn't SAY chloroform... I'm not sure why it would be found? it's not like the computer can see what it says in the pic?

stupid.

LDB just cleared this up. thanks Linda... we're on the same wavelength lol

JB totally missed an opportunity to make an impact with his cross.

He could have made more headway IMO.

Is JB helping the prosecution? He's pointing out that RM had a photo about chloroform on his MS which just may suggest to the jury that this is where Casey got the idea.

At least, it did to me and this is the first time I've seen that photo.

JB asking questions that he doesn't know the answers to again!

He is asking how the photo could have been on RM's MySpace, but not on his computer.

OMG! Even I know that! Shouldn't computer whiz ICA have known that?

So now I am wondeing (in jury land) why they searched her ex's computer and the photo wasnt found that was on his myspace. But mainly as a side note because court is boring I dont think I would ue that to make any verdict.

I'm sure the reason she is looking down so much in the last 2 days is because she is helping JB with the cross. Twice now (once today and once yesterday) she has handed him info on her lap as he is cross examining. IMO this is the way she wants show the juror's this is her asking the witness the question, talking without talking. That is why she is paying attention now...

Hope this is ok to post here since the questions have been coming up about why she is looking down. If not please move it to the sidebar? :)

If that's the case..imo he should resign. today.

It was on his MS, not his HD...

Sorry, I meant his myspace......teh is not a IT person, myspace is a computer to me.........google is a computer, google earth, itunes..........etc. Computer. :floorlaugh:

But if I wanted to get "tehkkie"........shouldn't that have shown up in his history and therefore been "on" the hd some how?

I just made a pot of spaghetti and when done I took a handful and through it on the wall. I only had about three strands of stringy strands stick. Me thinks that the DT is hoping that the strands which stick will acquit!
I don't think so.
:great: :floorlaugh: :great:

Oh...do not try this at home. Spaghetti goo is hard to get off of a wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder