2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened this morning about ICA giving LA the wrong password? I missed the testimony but saw it on the trial thread. Maybe that.

Will they bring back LA, CA, and GA and have them each testify under oath that it was not them who did the searches on that day, or where they were on that day.

If ICA does not take the stand...then at least the jury would hear that 3 of the 4 anthonys claim they did not do the seach.

will state finish their case by Friday (06/10/11) like they told the judge last friday?

I don't think so...I think they still have about 20 witnesses...crime scene, bring back yuri to tie it all together, etc..

I do not see them wrapping up for at least another week to 10 days - your thoughts?

LDB and JA said the SA case would be done by 6/17.

TBH I think she was looking up injuries for Zenaida to have- I dunno...

RSBM

But this was in March. I believe she 'invented' the Zenaida injuries on the fly (which was not till months later) because she had to quickly figure out a way to explain to her mother why she and Caylee were in "Tampa" and couldn't come home!

I'm with celt on this one. So far we have nothing. However, keep in mind that we are leading up to something as LDB said when JB objected to something earlier. Patient, patient, patient.

I disagree. It's not about giving her the benefit of the doubt. Wiki is set up in such a way that one can read links till the end of time. I think this is probably the weaker of the SA's evidence. ICA wasn't searching all of these terms. She was clicking links. Means something different to me.

Why click on a link you're not interested in? This isn't an isolated incident, it's in the context of a murder trial. She may just as easily have been formulating new plans to murder someone as merely satisfying strangely-timed curiosity. That is where giving the benefit of the doubt comes in. I mean we're talking about ICA here.

Kathi B and Bill S are saying that ICA had asked CA to care for Caylee while she went to Puerto Rico and CA said no. They said this was the time these online searches took place - in response to CA not watching Caylee while ICA went to Puerto Rico.

I'm bringing this over from the Afternoon Session thread...

Since a lot of these were auto generated I don't' think this is the slam dunk many were expecting.

I'll put it to everybody this way. If you go to a site to look something up, and they give you options to link to other related subjects nothing says you have to click on that link. Just had to bold that. If she didn't want to click into 'internal bleeding' then all she would have to do is not click onto that. She could have gone 'back' or decided to google flower arrangements.

Just saying, YMMV.

I have said that for a long time. grandmas bank acct and home on hope springs drive. I think they were her first target. moo

I totally agree. She is a very sick person and needs to be taken out of society.

We need a transcript of this testimony! I want this autogenerated vs hand typed searches mess cleared up.

You know, I've never thought much of her. Once I read a bit, my mind was made up she was guilty. I've never given her much benefit of the doubt. As a hobby, (like many of you), I study true crime, serial killers, and psychopathy.

And yet every day I am shocked by how much more sinister this all is than I ever imagined!

I now can see her making chloroform. I TOTALLY GET IT.

#CaseyAnthony Among searches Bradley found are "self defense", "inhalation", "death", "head injuries", "ruptured spleen", "chest trauma"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:55 PM

I don't ever remember the head injuries, ruptured spleen, chest trauma, internal bleeding searches...or hits....does anyone else or is this NEW to us?

I actually have tears in my eyes right now. And I am NOT a weeper. Might have to walk away for a bit.

Welcome to the tears for Caylee club. I still have the rose petals I gathered and dryed the day her little body was identified. The tears come and go as they have for the past 3 years. Having been brought to WSs by Caylee I will never forget the day that we knew it was her but upon actually hearing the words hearts were breaking all over this board as we cried together.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but does anyone else remember that these searches were done practically the same day the trip to Puerto Rico was planned and booked? See, I always thought she wanted to go on that trip with the crowd and ramped up what I beleive she had been thinking of since, ohhh about spring of 2006, that it was high time for "Zanny" to do away with Caylee.

Sorry if I confuse things, but in the back of my head I think wholeheartedly she 'created' "Zanny" with the intention that one day, Zanny would 'take' Caylee - of course when it was convenient for Casey, and that trip she longed to go on with Amy and Ricardo was exactly it.

Does anyone else remember how close these searches were in regard to firming up the plans for that trip and didnt Casey actually book the flights, etc?

I have thought about this too- did she create Zanny in preparation?? But the one thing that stops me from connecting these events is the fact that she did not repot it for 31 days and then came up with it only after Lee did the little role play and she knew her goose was cooked. If she had planned it this way, then she would have been prepared on day one to take charge and report it or at least after a week after the murder once she had hidden the body.
The evidence kind of suggests she didn't have massive preplanning in place for the event (note that this does not equate to premeditation which can be instantaneous esp that she was thinking about it before)

Can someone explain to me whether they are saying she clicked on these links or not? Was all that dribble from the witness to hide the fact that it was ONE page with a million links on it to sick twisted stuff?

OR

did she actually click from thing to thing after it would "pop up" (for lack of a better word) on each page??

Some items were search terms. Other were clicks she made from a page. I didn't catch the specifics.. but, ICA did not type in every one of these searches. FWIW - I have read some pretty macabre things online and have link jumped all night once.

Okay, I link hop like crazy...so I can understand clicking on these links. But her deleting it later...

Wait until the prosecution gives their closing arguments and puts all the pieces of this twisted puzzle together...chilling, chilling, chilling!

An aside......a poster mentioned the book Stiff....the other day. I can't recall who it was, but I downloaded it to Kindle and am half way through it.

Just facinating reading.....here is one of the most touching parts so far..

One young woman’s tribute describes unwrapping her cadaver’s hands and being brought up short by the realization that the nails were painted pink. “The pictures in the anatomy atlas did not show nail polish,” she wrote. “Did you choose the color?…Did you think that I would see it?…I wanted to tell you about the inside of your hands…. I want you to know you are always there when I see patients. When I palpate an abdomen, yours are the organs I imagine. When I listen to a heart, I recall holding your heart.”

Roach, Mary (2004). Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers (p. 37). W. W. Norton & Company. Kindle Edition.

In a way... I kind of see Caylee like this student viewed her training cadaver... A person that remains with you in many ways...one that reminds you of the sanctity of life.
Caylee will live on through the future cases argued for other children. Her case touched so many LE and other related professionals and has impacted how searches, recovery, and prosecution is handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52