Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to know just how many prescriptions RA filled and for whom in that town in 5 1/2 years, not to mention all the years prior and NOBODY connected him to BG. Wow!! Maybe, just maybe, he’s not BG. :rolleyes: JMHO

The only two direct witnesses that actually saw BG up close on the bridge with them and heard first hand the sound of his voice as the crime started were murdered.

NOBODY else was there at the start of the crime and heard or saw BG.

Everyone else had a blurry stretched still from a video and a disembodied voice.

The CVS customers not accusing their clerk of being a murdering pervert of two young girls is immaterial as to whether RA is BG or not in court, imo.

all imo

IMO we shouldn't be under the assumption that we are going to know the full story of the trial. Those transcripts are not free to the public and are very expensive to purchase.
The only way we gained full knowledge of this all day hearing was through the individuals who cared enough about transparency to fork over the $$$ for the transcripts. AND make them available to the public.
I have full confidence that we will know the full story of the trial. First, because I expect the MSM coverage of this trial to be saturating and inescapable. Second, because you guys are so good at bringing us these transcripts. Btw - Thanks to everyone that keeps us stocked with all these documents! I could name you, but you know who you are. :cool:

I have much less confidence that we will ever be told the true story of how this investigation was so stunningly botched. Or why, from day one, it was like you have to be in a SCIF to learn anything - what's so dang top secret here?
Maybe the two are connected somehow...

IMO we shouldn't be under the assumption that we are going to know the full story of the trial. Those transcripts are not free to the public and are very expensive to purchase.

The only way we gained full knowledge of this all day hearing was through the individuals who cared enough about transparency to fork over the $$$ for the transcripts. AND make them available to the public.
03/18/2024Hearing
Session: 03/18/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
Comment: To be held in the Allen Superior Court 5

I didn't collect all the news articles about the hearing; I was looking for information regarding the attys who testified on behalf of the D. The articles I did catch had no mention of the attys. In making my decision about B's war room and sharing, I thought that info was really important.
I suspect that's the kind of reporting we can expect from MSM covering the trial.

Atty testimony beginning page 109
With a case this big there is 0 chance someone doesn’t pay for the transcripts and make them public, hell if nobody else did I would do it myself and I’m on the other side of the country and not involved in any media.

Yet, it’s exactly what was predicted.

From the Carroll County Comet, 04/29/2020:
Lots of tips, no arrest in 2017 double homicide - Carroll County Comet

“The Sheriff speculated that a perpetrator has probably been interviewed by investigators about the crime, but was not immediately recognized as an offender. He said he still believes a local, or locals, committed the crimes. Leazenby said whoever did this “knew the lay of the land.” He said when an arrest is made, which he believes will happen, community members will likely be shocked at the identity of those arrested. He said he believes the perpetrator will likely be someone who is fairly well-known in the community.”
Well, in my mind that could apply to a number of other individuals as well, not just RA. JMO

0 chance the defense would allow RA to testify no matter the circumstances
I tend to agree except it's not really their decision, is it? RA has apparently done things that could be called bizarre, and is accused of the senseless (and even more bizarre) killings of two girls. He could demand to speak.

Listening to a Live from yesterday with Gray Hughes. Skipping around because it's long but I am at the half way point and he had a theory about the burner. They also talk about how the Axiom program now has geofencing software (updated in 2019) so information expanded as technology grew.

They mention the original SW that had a phone number for RA. What if it was a burner that locks him to the bridge timeline but the phone went dark. RA cuts on the burner at some point which leads them to him.

I have full confidence that we will know the full story of the trial. First, because I expect the MSM coverage of this trial to be saturating and inescapable. Second, because you guys are so good at bringing us these transcripts. Btw - Thanks to everyone that keeps us stocked with all these documents! I could name you, but you know who you are. :cool:

I have much less confidence that we will ever be told the true story of how this investigation was so stunningly botched. Or why, from day one, it was like you have to be in a SCIF to learn anything - what's so dang top secret here?
Maybe the two are connected somehow...
I hope your confidence trumps mine. MSM will tell you what they want you to know, which isn't always the full story.

Those who share docs here are often documents that others obtained and generously shared. Shared by people some other folks love to hate.

I don't have a verified source to quote but I think a person could probably call the court reporter to get the cost.

I hope your confidence trumps mine. MSM will tell you what they want you to know, which isn't always the full story.

Those who share docs here are often documents that others obtained and generously shared. Shared by people some other folks love to hate.

I don't have a verified source to quote but I think a person could probably call the court reporter to get the cost.
It’s extremely pricey. I know transcripts from an 90 minute hearing was over $800 in my local county for a very boring probate hearing.

It’s extremely pricey. I know transcripts from an 90 minute hearing was over $800 in my local county for a very boring probate hearing.
I heard $2000.00 for the meeting but I have no prof of that. The hearing transcript has 253 pages; that equals to about $8.00 per page.

In Jan, they OKed up to a $0.50 increase per page for appeals and appellate decisions; I assume it's all the same transcript. Other charges are also allowed.

Turning it on now !!!
SUNDAY NIGHT
DELPHI- LIBBY AND ABBY
@Courttv
What do you think happened on the Monon High Bridge in Delphi? Join #CourtTV on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET for “The Case Against Richard Allen” to explore the evidence and hear from #RichardAllen’s former lead defense attorney.
#CourtTV What do YOU think? #DelphiMurders

I haven't heard Carter assert that, ever.
Maybe I'm misreading this?
The new audio clip is a slightly extended version of the original, which was released days after the girls were murdered and includes the word "Guys" followed by "Down the Hill."
"Please keep in mind that the person talking is one person and is the person on the bridge with the girls" Carter said. "This is not two people speaking. Please listen to it very, very carefully."
Source

Turning it on now !!!
SUNDAY NIGHT
DELPHI- LIBBY AND ABBY
@Courttv
What do you think happened on the Monon High Bridge in Delphi? Join #CourtTV on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET for “The Case Against Richard Allen” to explore the evidence and hear from #RichardAllen’s former lead defense attorney.
#CourtTV What do YOU think? #DelphiMurders
I thought it was pretty good. Didn’t learn anything new. Well, maybe the bullet being 2 inches underground. The friend sure got a lot of airtime.

Didn’t learn anything new. Well, maybe the bullet being 2 inches underground. The friend sure got a lot of airtime.
Yeah, that was Bill Lebrato on the bullet. I had seen the part with the bullet and the part where he said why he thinks RA is innocent, but I never saw the part where he seemingly buys in on the odin stuff before. I thought it was pretty well done too. An hour wouldn't be enough for a deep dive; heck 20 hours wouldn't.

Any idea on how much $$$ we're talking for transcripts? Under or over 10K?
I would venture to say @ $4.00 per page, it's going to be in the thousands if you wanted the whole enchilada. MOO and research of another trials transcript cost.

With a case this big there is 0 chance someone doesn’t pay for the transcripts and make them public, hell if nobody else did I would do it myself and I’m on the other side of the country and not involved in any media.
Hope you have deep pockets. ;)

I thought it was pretty good. Didn’t learn anything new. Well, maybe the bullet being 2 inches underground. The friend sure got a lot of airtime.
The bullet being 2 inches underground is very weird imo.

I’m assuming the ground is fairly hard there due to the cold winter just coming to an end. 2 inches is pretty deep, seems too deep to be caused by being stepped on, curious if it was buried intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls