2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there she goes - same pose as yesterday and burping holy carp - what an act!

Showing pics already and ICA has assumed the thinker position.
A1A.jpg

Good Morning~!~!

So in watching ICA watching the jury come in it appears as if she focuses and then shifts her eyes. I believe what is going on is she is watching them come in... as soon as one looks at her... she looks away... I notice it everytime the jury comes in and out. Her eyes shifting...

Hugs to everyone for the tough day we are gonna have.

she actuallly looks worse today than she did yesterday. I think the blue is washing her out.

She looks horrible, whether by act on genuine I cannot tell. I actually believe she had some sort of breakdown yesterday.

/duck

I wonder if the judges rules apply to her..

I do not know how the jury can handle this....that poor baby...left out there...hearing this evidence just makes me soooo freaking mad!:maddening: I need a xanax...

arghhhhhhhhh.....those little shorts....LOOK AT THEM ICA!!

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

Bumping up

ICA appears to be exhibiting body language such that she wants the jury to believe that she can't bear to view the pictures being shown in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592