2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's wrapping herself up in a large sweater again at the mention of the blanket!
I really think having to sit here and listen to this, forced to face what she's done, she is reliving it. I am convinced with that action.

Sorry but DT theory the body was moved just went right out window.

No way. No how. Not with that many roots growing through the blanket.

ICA seeking comfort with her blankie as Dr G explains blanket as evidence...ICA puts sweater over shoulders..

Wrapping herself in that sweater like it's a baby blanket

ICA burying herself in sweater...trying to make herself invisibile.

Geez. :eek:

looking at another photo--

JA: Did blanket have some branch material flowing through it.
Yes.
JA: Did this photo show plant activity flowing through the blanket.
Yes it did
JA: this is a closeup of the winnie the pooh blanket and it shows vegetative material running over the top of and through the blanket.
Dr. G: yes.

Blanky testimony - KC covers herself with sweater. Hmmmmmm...

Can't even look up to put it on either.

============================================

moo

ICA has wrapped herself up in her comfort blankie....how sweet. Not.

Interesting....with all the blanket discussion KC has now put on her sweater. IMO a real "tell".

Talk of the blanket and the inmate has to cover herself up in a shawl that looks like a blanket my grandmother knitted. :rolleyes:

Winnie the Poo and Piglet. What did you do Casey and why? What did you do?

Do you think that ICA's mindset was affected at all by the fact that Caylee had alot of her (ICA's) toys and Winnie the Pooh was "her" room and she was jealous of this precious baby? I do not understand it....because I come from hand me down heaven but some have opined that ICA was overly jealous of Caylee.

With the description of the Pooh blanket ICA wraps a large, blanket like, sweater around herself

Sorry for a quick question - people are posting something about the ME having a tv show ? What is it ? I've never seen her before.

Her TV show is called Dr. G Medical Examiner. It's not a reality show but more a show about recounting cases she has been involved with and solved. VERY interesting show.

Dr. G.'s testimony is so powerful because she is clearly a professional and very capable at her job and her work. But Dr. G. is also very calm when she answers and actually to me is looking at these photographs with warmth and love when she speaks about them. It really is quite amazing to watch.

Interesting body language. As they are talking about the blanket Casey grabs a sweater or shawl and wraps herself up cocooning.

ICA seems to be putting on a blanket poncho which fits with Dr. G talking about the W the P blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK