2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has mentioned vultures, or buzzards. Did anyone out walking, for instance, see scavenger birds circling above that area? Maybe Kronk?

You're right..and what really gets to me knowing just how close Caylee was..Its so unfortunate that the two "Wonder Dogs" Bones and Gerus didnt get to that area..as both had already been to the Hopespring location...I tell ya..KC had horeshoes U Know where:banghead:

They took the dogs to the location where Caylee was found?

This is exactly what I have believed for a couple of years now!

I believe that Caylee's decomposing body was in the back of ICA's car when George went to get the gas cans from the back of it, then per George's statement, ICA shoved past him, opened the trunk, grabbed the cans, immediately slammed the trunk closed, and yelled at him, "Here are you ******* gas cans".

George stated that ICA took off immediately after that. Just as you wrote above, I think ICA took off in a dead panic, thinking he was following her, so she turned right on Suburban- the opposite direction either of them would normally take.

I think she dumped Caylee's body, and all other evidence she could grab, in the woods because it was close and convenient. She had to get that body out of her car right then.

A very possible scenario!

You do some excellent posts and comments HRCODEPINK, but unfortunately from now on I will have to disregard them. I just noticed your sig line says you are NOT a chemist.....:innocent:

What can I say? Until recently I didn't understand the importance of being a chemist. :( Maybe when I am done with the degrees I am working on I can work on that one too, since being a chemist seems to be the only way that anything you can say matters, lol. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: I completely understand your position. I might even stop listening to myself.

No one has mentioned vultures, or buzzards. Did anyone out walking, for instance, see scavenger birds circling above that area? Maybe Kronk?

OMG! I just posted about that!! You took the words right off my fingertips!!

We have everything ... even Black Bears
Black bear takes dip in Sanford woman's hot tub

http://www2.tbo.com/news/offbeat/20...akes-dip-in-sanford-womans-hot-tub-ar-235977/

I saw that on the news this week - Now, that was kind of funny, watching him test the water with his paw, and finally going in.

But, man, he sure made a huge hole in their screened pool area. That won't be a cheap fix!!

When our son lived in Florida, they had a mother panther{?} nest under their bedroom window one spring. {some smaller wild cat, can't remember now dang it}.

The DNR would not remove it - said it had to be left alone cause it was a protected animal.
A couple of times they also found snakes in their pool, which was all enclosed since they had a court yard home = pool all enclosed with the screening completely over the top to the roof lines.
Animal control would not let them kill the snakes either when they called them.

OMG! I just posted about that!! You took the words right off my fingertips!!

I've thought about vulltures and buzzards too..the problem is by the time she was reported, the buzzards probably would have been gone. If anyone saw them they probably assumed there was an animal. :(

Sorry ~ I didn't mean to post something that was against TOS. Wouldn't have posted the link that I did had I realized that that site was a no-no. I thought because it was for a radio station indirectly, it would be okay.

Purple,
I hope you don't think I'm being snarky. I didn't mean my post to be taken that way at all. Actually I was replying to Grandma. :seeya:

I fully realize I could be wrong, but I'm thinking GA needs to tell the truth as to when he actually saw Casey and Caylee leave the house together for the last time...I still suspect she left with Caylee on the night of the 15th and that was the last time CA and GA saw them together...JMHO

Me too. I think they were last seen on the 15th.

I wish you would have brought the pic here. I'm pretty sure it was determined they were the same shorts - I guess I'll have to look.

l_ace46060efb80d7269b99b646ac9b9d7.jpg

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/...y case/l_ace46060efb80d7269b99b646ac9b9d7.jpg

46017724.jpg

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2009-04/46017724.jpg

The comment above does nothing to help answer any of our questions. As far as I know, Caylee always looked clean with a fresh set of clothes. Nobody has ever said otherwise. Besides, George said he did the feeding, that is, during his second interview. And, if you remember, he said he knew what Caylee had been wearing and it wasn't what they found in and around the bag.

GA, imo, was only mimicking what ICA had told him. If you recall, their statements were identical. At that time, the Anthonys, GA & CA, had gone into "protective mode" regarding ICA ........ consequently, as others have stated, they have now 'painted themselves into a corner,' with no way out, but to continue w/ the 'mistruths' they originally adopted, prior to six weeks ago. Furthermore, I am still not convinced that they have no problem with this (lying), as they DO want to save their daughter. It's just "THE DANCE" they've ALWAYS done .......... family dynamics, which have been in place for years, do NOT change, they are ingrained! They continue to 'dance' to ICA's 'music,' while attempting to save themselves. It's quite the conundrum. JMO

Just as an addendum ......... ALL of you guys are just GREAT! :)

Week 3:

6/6, Monday, Day Eleven: 10 (this was Dr. Vass testimony)
- Total Objections: 59 (Defense: 29 with 2 sustained; State: 30 with 1 overruled)

6/7, Tuesday, Day Twelve: 6 (Testimony of FBI Chemist, Dr. Vass & Dog Handler)
- Total Objections: 59

6/8, Wednesday, Day Thirteen: 3 (computer forensic people)
- Total Objections: 16

6/9, Thursday, Day Fourteen: 5 (Testimony from: Computer guy: Bradley/LeeA/911tape/crime scene pix/Investigation to ME/Dep Chief ME)
- Total Objections: 14

6/10, Friday, Day Fifteen: 7 (Testimony from: Dr Utz/Dr Schultz/Dr. G/Dr. Warren)
- Total Objections: 29

6/11, Saturday, Day Sixteen: 1 (Testimony from: Dr. Haskell/J. Welch/ Murdock/Johnston
- Total Objections: 16

Total week 3: 32

Grand Total: 99 sidebars!

I've also posted this in the "Trial Trivia" section here at WS!

Wow! Those sidebars usually last about 5 minutes. If you multiply 99 sidebars time 5 minutes.........................that''s over 8 hours of sidebars!

I've thought about vulltures and buzzards too..the problem is by the time she was reported, the buzzards probably would have been gone. If anyone saw them they probably assumed there was an animal. :(

I wonder if they looked for video from store parking lots, etc. for the car during the first few days - possibly they would show the vultures flying above her car. Possibly this is why she parked it near the dumpster. An attempt to cover up the reason for the birds.

This is exactly what I have believed for a couple of years now!

I believe that Caylee's decomposing body was in the back of ICA's car when George went to get the gas cans from the back of it, then per George's statement, ICA shoved past him, opened the trunk, grabbed the cans, immediately slammed the trunk closed, and yelled at him, "Here are you ******* gas cans".

George stated that ICA took off immediately after that. Just as you wrote above, I think ICA took off in a dead panic, thinking he was following her, so she turned right on Suburban- the opposite direction either of them would normally take.

I think she dumped Caylee's body, and all other evidence she could grab, in the woods because it was close and convenient. She had to get that body out of her car right then.

This is an awesome scenario, SmartBlonde. :goodpost:

While I can believe that Kronk's find was purely happenstance, I can also completely believe that he knew through media reports that Caylee was missing, and this within his route zone. I'm sure that Mr. Kronk is a very perceptive person having more knowledge of that area than most, and would likely have it in the back of his mind that any suspicious looking bags should be investigated.

The defense is making it look like a huge conspiracy theory.

Thank God Caylee's body was finally found.

Ha, I just had a vision of JA cross examining the defense witnesses. JB will open the cans of worms, JA and LDB will close them. It will be a righteous thing to behold! :D

Gotta luv it! ^

Who would've ever thought we would 'enjoy' the opening of cans of worms??

I agree, 'a righteous thing to behold.' Cannot wait!

I wonder if they looked for video from store parking lots, etc. for the car during the first few days - possibly they would show the vultures flying above her car. Possibly this is why she parked it near the dumpster. An attempt to cover up the reason for the birds.

Would vultures go to a heavily populated area, like in store parking lots? Not arguing your post. I live somewhere heavily populated where a vulture sighting would be few and far between. I don't think I have ever seen one locally that wasn't at the zoo, so I don't know what their behavior would be and I am curious.

That said/asked: Can you imagine?!?!?!?!?! Going out to your car from the store to find vultures on your trunk! Were there scratches on the trunk lid?

You know what!! I think that that young guy we were just talking about that lived in that area, across from where they found her, DID say that he had noticed buzzards and larger birds in that area in June!!

The guy that I and someone else posted about that had been interviewed. His girfriend got mad at him for wanting to go over into those woods to search, cause she didn't want him finding her and getting caught up in the circus, etc.

He also told and showed how high the water was with the normal rain they have every day, then, tropical storm Fay.

As far as any children smelling or seeing anything - school was out and had been for a couple of weeks already in June because of the heat.

People may have been taking their kids to summer school, but no doubt would have had their a/c on in their cars and not taken notice to any smells. As far as large buzzards or birds, probably not either.
Busy talking to the kids, possibly getting after them for fighting, asking if they remembered everything they needed, and trying to organize their own day in their mind.
Get the kids to school and get to work without being late, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member