2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theisen says a mitochondrial DNA profile shows neither #Caseyanthony or Caylee can be excluded.This was very technical. No juror took notes.by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:16 PM

JA asking if CT did a Mitochondrial test on Q12.1

YES

Did you get a profile?

Yes

Did you obtain mitochondrial dnd profile from IU IV?

Yes

The mitochondrial dna in both the Q12 hair can not be EXCLUDED as Mitochondrial DNA from Casey or Caylee.

The DT, and especially CM treat female witnesses with a disdain I have never seen before in a trial.

Especially CM. I totally agree. This is entirely my opinion but I don't think CM has much respect for women, especially intelligent women.

:banghead:OK, I was listening in on WESH while the side bar was going on and what I heard makes me wonder if this is all a ploy for a mistrial?

Did anyone else hear that CM told the judge yesterday that he wanted the judge to tell the jury that the defense did not have to present any kind of defense/testimony/witness? That they were not going to call on anyone nor were they going to present a defense? That they did not have to say anything at all? Then the reporter said that judge Perry told the defense that he did not believe anything from the defense that they are liars!? That they had told him that they did have a defense and now they are lying...:banghead:

Could this cause a mistrial? Casey looks mighty happy. :no:

I know what I heard and my husband heard it to..anyone else hear this and more?

If JB were questioning, it would be...

"Ah, but would it include BROTHERS from ANOTHER MOTHER?"

:floorlaugh:

I don't understand, we know Caylee is dead, what is with this testimony

Theisen says a mitochondrial DNA profile shows neither #Caseyanthony or Caylee can be excluded.This was very technical. No juror took notes.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:16 PM

Don't mean to Jinx anything...But there hasn't been an objection yet so we don't know who is going to do the cross of this witness.

Sorry, but I fail to see the signifigance in the gender of a witness.

The significance, IMO, not speaking for the original poster, is that CM is a clear and obvious practicing misogynistic who has spoken down to several females, including a lovely moment involving LDB.

I was hoping they'd end it with her diary entry. "this is the happiest I've ever been"

and have an expert witness prove the journal was produced AFTER 2003 and how old the ink is on the paper...if that's possible.

It wouldn't matter. IMO Remember the fibers matching Pasty Ramseys sweater found on the sticky side of the duct tape (staging) on JonBenet's mouth?

I don't know actually. But I will be googling after this testimony! :)

im not really seeing the point of this witness right now. i dont know why but the tattoo guy may actually be more damaging. i know the state needs to get this eveidence submitted but it doesn't have the WOW effect the jury is probably wanting to make them feel ok about judging someone guilty of Murder 1

Maybe I'm just being overly critical...But, I DO agree with everyone about KC's demeanor...whatever the "paper signing" was about (any guesses from ANYONE with court experience???) maybe??
Seemed earlier, JB was handing some papers toward her and she just ignored him...seemed he tried for a little while, then just kinda put them in the area in front of her.
IMO...she looks MORE than mad....almost "sullen"....looks like she keeps "eye balling" the back of the court room.

I usually don't remark about her...but she seems particularly "off" today....IMO, somethings up...

#CaseyAnthony Caylee can not be excluded from hair mass. Hair from trunk and mass match.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:19 PM

Basically she testified the hair (trunk) and buccal swab are the same- therefore #CaseyAnthony or Caylee could be source. -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:18 PM

Argh. I even know the significance of this questioning and I still didn't really get a good 'story' from her very dry recitation of the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid