2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT talking about mitochondrial DNA.

Why is mitochondrial dna teasting used instead of nuclear dna testing?

When not enough nuclear dna available.

Q12.1 Dna hair sample.
Buecal swabs from ICA

JA asking CT to identify
IU and IV - evidence buccal swabs from ICA (i cant spell buccal)

2zsqo06.jpg

Witness I think is talking a bit over most juror's heads. Or maybe she's just talking too fast or using big words too much. It's kind of blurring together.

I respectfully disagree. I think she is clarifying and articulating the science so that they understand what it is she does, which will then explain the significance of the scientific evidence and how it will come together.

I am not a molecular scientist and I understood what she said.

It's packed in courtroom 23. Everyone is sitting up and looks alert.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:14 PM

Witness I think is talking a bit over most juror's heads. Or maybe she's just talking too fast or using big words too much. It's kind of blurring together.

She is. Whatever the point of this is I hope JA paraphrases in simpler terms for the jury.

Me, I'm lovin' it up and learning but I have both a science background and a LE background.

Casey is very lucky it took months to find Caylee's body and that the bags containing her remains were under water for so long. Grr.

Sorry, but I fail to see the signifigance in the gender of a witness.

Because CM seems not to like women in particular. He is harsher with them. Yet they all seem to wipe the floor with him in questioning on the stand. Therefore it's amusing to see so many intelligent women confounding a DT in part because of their gender.

WHAT???????????? Did she just say she got a profile from the trunk liner?????????

True. I wanted Casey's hair on the tape!

It wouldn't matter. IMO Remember the fibers matching Pasty Ramseys sweater found on the sticky side of the duct tape (staging) on JonBenet's mouth?

OKAY, so they are going to solidly put Caylee there decomposing in the Pontiac trunk.

I HOPE they connect the dots for the jury that the car was in Casey's control and possession all of that time. People feel the need for some kind of a smoking gun.

And they need a very POWERFUL closing statement to pull it all together. AMEN.

Does anyone know if he's a smoker? I asked this before...but never got an answer. I'd liek to send him an e-cig if he is.

He caught a virus, and I suspect it's the same crud going around here, and my hubby and I have been coughing like that for 3 weeks. Our physician said the lingering hacky cough could last six weeks because the infection leaves the bronchials inflammed and reactive for many weeks.

I think JA must have bronchitis? He's had this cough for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname