IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Individual decided NOT to stop on the red light at moulton... either because he decided he didn't need to stop or because he HAD ULTERIOR MOTIVES.

Even at 4:30 am that's right next to near the jail. It would be moronic not to stop at a stopsign right there unless you had reason not to. Unless they've restructured the jail (I don't think they have) police officers drive in between the jail and the justice building to drop off people they have arrested and they exit onto 9th to Morton. It would be like yelling, "Pull me over!"

4:14 am -- Westbound on 10th toward Morton, twice

4:24 am -- Northbound on Morton.

dad holding photo of L walking down a hallway for t evening on her way out to meet friendsEpiph: could be of that nite?

Lauren's father shows photo of Lauren of that night from surveillance. Happy, smiling - that's the Lauren we know and love... help us find her.

I wonder if they could view (or have viewed) other videos west of Morton to see what direction the truck went.

repeated 2x not to hold to t precise times of the vehicle on t tape

Screen shot of the image of Lauren as she was leaving Smallwood.

laurenm.jpg

I'm happy because I'm CONFIDENT someone will recognize this vehicle and Lauren will be found! I'm happy.

Here is a screen cap of the truck :

Taken from the web stream, as soon as we get a better picture at the station Ill post it.

I wonder what she's carrying in that photo? It looks like a jacket, but nothing like that was ever mentioned. It's probably irrelevant, but still a detail.

Wow, the presser came on to CNN live video stream one since Casey's trial is in recess for lunch. That's some major publicity for Lauren!

sh chevy silverado or chevy colorado
4 door
short bed
wheels distinctive
a bed liner
writing OR logo on side doors
and possibly on the rear panels
mid 2000s

For a moment I thought !

zsp9ub.jpg

But I guess not.

Ive wondered that, but then that little girl who was abducted in Tipton yesterday by car was just one perp.

I'm happy because I'm CONFIDENT someone will recognize this vehicle and Lauren will be found! I'm happy.

If the driver of this truck is involved I feel it is unlikely he would still have Lauren with him or admit to anything...other than running a red light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member