2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?! The report on the Anthonys computer regarding July 16, 2008 was completed in APRIL of 2008?!

Oh, please. Baez just does not know when to STFU. Now he's just trying to play tit for tat, here.

Computer search photos for shot girls on June 16th? Interesting... searching for pics of that before or after ICA decided to kill Caylee.

JB gets in trouble. So, now he is trying to get JA in trouble. Sound familiar? :waitasec:

This "Dr" has less than the equivalent of a masters degree. How is that?

He is not a Dr. You have to have a Ph.D or MD degree to title yourself Dr.
He has a Science degree and many years of DNA analysis experience.

Ah, some lunchtime entertainment from Baez. He was given discovery, two CD's. Baez says one CD has to deal with some material from the desktop computer from the Anthony home taken 6/16/08. Report was completed in April but just turned in.. interent searches..etc. etc. photos of shotgirls are in there, Baez trying to discredit the state.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JudgePerry's ruling to accept DNA expert shows he is not favoring one side over the other. #CaseyAnthony #Caylee #HLNTV #VinniePolitan

As a Florida taxpayer - I say if she does get a "do-over" that she pays for it herself. We have coughed up way too much of our public funds to defend this baby killer.

Our people are hurting and this million plus could have certainly been put to much better use.

I'll never understand how she was declared indigent when she made $200k plus on selling out her dead daughter's pictures and videos.

But that is all JMHO

Amen to that! I am a "New Floridian" (resident for 1 year) and it is totally ridiculous. Along with Rick Scott, but I won't go there...

I don't know how much more of this trial I can take. I just want KC to get a fair trial, which will hopefully result in her being in prison for the rest of her life.

Baez's career is over after this trial, IMO, but I'm convinced he doesn't care.

JB asking for a Richardson hearing unless the State does not intend to use the info

Trying to object to computer items? Which items is he talking about (he does have me confused---and go ahead and smoke one for me, I refuse to smoke because of Baez haha)

A lot of hoopla coming out of JB's mouth - not making sense. He needs to soend more time on his case rather than trying to find something on the state to tattle about to the judge.

Ah, some lunchtime entertainment from Baez. He was given discovery, two CD's. Baez says one CD has to deal with some material from the desktop computer from the Anthony home taken 6/16/08. Report was completed in April but just turned in.. interent searches..etc. etc. photos of shotgirls are in there, Baez trying to discredit the state.

He said the report was completed April 2008????

OMG! JB has now heard the words "Richardson Hearing". Now he wants one about these pictures. :lol: You cannot make this stuff up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain