2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. She dug her heels in after being advised over and over to seek a new attorney. You made your bed ICA...

She has a lot of attorneys,not just JB.

Lunch break. But, Mr Baez, "No lunch for you"

I'll just die if he doesn't come back after lunch! :lol:

Gee, if only we could all appoint ourselves fancy-shcmancy titles and get away with it. Sheesh.

Exactly. And I think that when an appeal is made for ineffective counsel this will be taken into consideration along with JP's many efforts to school Baez and allow certain things (such as a frye hearing in the middle of this trial) to prevent a guilty verdict being overturned. Hopefully!!!!:twocents:

I woke up this morning with a thought in my head about: "Dr. Frye" and I didn't know what it meant, but now I do.

The way JP just answered JB's question about breaking for lunch, JB has to be willfully blind if he doesn't get just how unhappy the judge is with him. Made me scared!

Really? I was surprised at just how pleasant and friendly the judge was toward JB just then.

She doesnt know any better.

I dont know if she will get a do over but I do think she deserves one.
As a Florida taxpayer - I say if she does get a "do-over" that she pays for it herself. We have coughed up way too much of our public funds to defend this baby killer.

Our people are hurting and this million plus could have certainly been put to much better use.

I'll never understand how she was declared indigent when she made $200k plus on selling out her dead daughter's pictures and videos.

But that is all JMHO

If there is an acquittal, would Casey be allowed out on bail pending the next trial?

If there is an acquittal, there won't be another trial. Maybe you're thinking about mistrial?? In that case, KC will remain in jail pending another trial. IMO

Baez now pontificating in his long-suffering, whiny voice. :loser:

JB is now trying to get the state in trouble. Will it work?

How could the State have completed a report in April 2008? Did JB just say that?

bobkealing

#CayleeAnthony Perry accepts witness as expert for DNA analysis. Lunch for jury.
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

CaseyAnthonyCh9

Court is in recess until 1:30pm. #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago via web

Did he just complain that something was turned over two months later than the report was completed in 2008???

"Coming up after the break: Two monkeys ride a tandem bicycle, and biker chicks duke it out in our *exclusive* coleslaw tub. After that, we'll hear from River Cruz."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ