2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, nobody was discussing the pregnancy? It wasn't 1905 and not that unusual for this kind of thing to happen.

Oh No! My dog is sleeping in the middle of the day! I better google "busy bone" and see if it contains chlorfil or chloroform.

No, no, Strawberry. You have it backwards. You google chloroform, and then look to see if busy-bone comes up :crazy:

JB - you were saying next day advised Mom thought KC was pregnant - confronted her with that within a day or 2.....middle of 2008 - she came picked me up airport - kc born 2006? no born in 2005 - I was wrong 2005 - did you see her show more - absolutely brutally honest she was pregnant - was it known or discussed in family @ all (object-sustain) discuss between yourself and mother - prior asking her few months before - no....after talking to your Mom...did you talk to kc on way back from airport (object- sustain) was there occasion kc picked up airport how did she looked - far enough to know she wasnt just puttin on weight....how long after you confront mother? object assumes facts not in evidence object sustained again objected 2 - sustain

during time period you confronted your mother - object let him finish ask question sit down . do not answer question until I tell you to.....

were there ....between time with your mother and time kc picked up @ airport...from time I confronted her with that never spoke of it again - until just few days before Caylee was born - other than time confronted Mother and just before Caylee was born...first time acknowledged to me the situation....when Caylee was born - regretably no I did not - a little irked - just didn't want to be there object -sustain X2 third - approach sidebar

Well, it's kinda common sense (yes, even for the Anthony's) that by the time she was 8 months pregnant, it would have been sooooooooooo obvious even THEY didn't need to talk about Casey being pregnant. Yeesh. WHAT IS HIS POINT? Show me how Caylee drowned, JB, get to that soon, please.

Lee did not go to hospital when CAYLEE was born............he was HURT!
Bombshell.........WHY????

Casey ready to cry when Lee testifies he didn't visit Casey in the hospital after giving birth because he didn't want to be there.

Crying because the question was phrased with the name "Casey" no mention of Caylee, by the way.

MagpieatHinky Pamela
The women in blk suit & white blouse shoulder length brown hair sitting behind atty podium is Mrs Mason

JB does NOT know how to ask a question, he simply does not. He is just too inexperienced for this, IMO, MOO, etc.

The way he phrases these questions, it seems like everyone thinks the pregnancy was a bad thing.

LOL The only other time the pregnancy was mention was days before Caylee was born? Yeah right!! Didn't Cindy say once she found out 2 month before she was born that her and Casey went shopping for baby stuff, decorated the room, etc? So, are we to believe Lee was blind during that time? PLEASE!!!!!

Sustained, Sustained, Sustained, Sustained, Sustained...

Lots of jurors take notes when Lee says they never talked about #CaseyAnthony 's pregnancy again till few days before Caylee born. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:51 AM

Lee Anthony: When Caylee born, he did not go to hospital to see #CaseyAnthony. "I didn't want to be there."
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:51 AM

#caseyanthony Wow. That was an angry Judge Perry just now!!! He's tired of Jeff Ashton objecting before Baez finishes question
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:51 AM

Ashton keeps objecting to Baez's line of questioning re: pregnancy. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:50 AM

Judge Perry tells Ashton to let Baez finish asking a question. Then told him to sit down. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:49 AM

"Let him finish asking the question. Sit down!"
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 10:49 AM

Lee Anthony said he noticed in 2005 that #CaseyAnthony looked pregnant.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:48 AM

Wow, nobody was discussing the pregnancy? It wasn't 1905 and not that unusual for this kind of thing to happen.

My daughter was born in 1995 (I was young, unmarried) and people had a very hard time with it then, too.

I would so love for just once when JB asks MAY I APPROACH TO EXPLAIN that the judge would say NO YOU MAY NOT!!!

An Aside and warning: We are having thunderstorms here in central Florida. Don't be surprised if the cable gets interrupted.

Not surprising lowens. I expect lightning to strike the witness stand any minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618