2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is something that originated with Casey. Something that the DT is NOT happy about.

I was watching when the feed first came up. Three deputies came out from the back and I was immediately struck by the looks on their faces. One deputy got on the phone, while another beckoned to Baez to go into the back where Casey was. Then, all of the DT was "summoned" back. They didn't look happy when they all came back out, did they?

Maybe she is accusing Baez of doing something improper or making her say something that wasn't true. Or maybe there is an attorney client split and one wants her on the stand and the other doesn't. I don't think it's anything the prosecution has done.

I hope nothing has happened to Lee.

I've been thinking of Lee. I didn't get to watch all of LA's testimony yesterday. Just parts of it off and on. I keep thinking of the time LA said to KC, "Is this like the last time" and then at the memorial for Baby Caylee, when LA said he will keep his promise, and something about a secret. I wish someone would have asked him what he meant by those statements. I've been wondering if the A family has coverd for KC before. I wonder if she has gotten away with something else? I think there is a lot more to LA. I believe there is something really bothering LA.

I confess that I stopped watching sometime yesterday morning ( when I was in public and could not yell at my computer screen) and I skimmed all of your posts sometime late last night. My nephew brought his new g/f over and a little baby girl ( 3mths and adoooooorable) so I coo-cooed and oh-ahhhhed myself silly.. This morning, I laid in the bed and watched Shrek Everafter with my hubby..
I have almost resigned myself to waiting for the verdict...I think -I know that desperate people do terribly desperate things...
Praying for Justice for Caylee and I know she is being coo-cooed and ooh-ahhhed over by all the angels in heaven.. And that she gets tucked in the clouds by Jesus himself and watches shooting stars for fireworks all she wants..
Peace and Love
Carmen

Not again...... Is he telling reporter he is going to sue for assaulting an elderly person

While he may need the space due to any possible physical limitations, attorney files are privileged information, you do not want anyone seeing anything in those files. At least not until trial is completed.

Maybe these tweets posted from earlier today on the WESH site are pertinent?

Judge and defense. Prosecution sitting and waiting“@ummyeahsureokay: @bobkealing Are all attorneys out of the court right now?”

by bobkealing via twitter at 6:09 AM (PDT)

FYI: The live feed on our site is not down. It is just pointed at the door until #CaseyAnthony and her lawyers return.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 6:10 AM

The judge and the defense (incl. #CaseyAnthony ) are behind closed doors talking.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:12 AM

ETA:
Baez and Mason are back in the courtroom.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 6:15 AM

@Mike Not likely. Prosecution never went back.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 6:15 AM

And now prosecutors move up toward the front of the courtroom with Baez and Mason. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:15 AM

From day one of seeing that pic it just seemed "off" to me. Like the girl in the pic was waaay bigger than Caylee/or even in proportion to the rest of the stuff in the pic. Just something didn't seem right. I don't know. JMO

I think the picture of that little girl by the door is of the little girl that Cindy was babysitting--I do not for one minute believe that it was Caylee.

KC only crys when its about her.

Exactly! I first tuned in this morning and ICA was on and my first thought was "Why is she crying?!"

She was dabbing her eyes and nose incessantly.

LKB when asked if the jury would hold all the breaks and no trial days against the defense in their deliberations, her answer was "....whatever it is, it's a 'wow'."

Really? I'd agree more with whoever it was that said earlier the Prosecution presented their case 1-2-3, slick as a whistle. Now the defense is up and it's stop, start, stop, start, stop, start with a generous helping of whining in between.

Yuri actualy made a point to tell Baez the date was the 16th and keeps saying early morning hours on the 16th. later in the day on the 16th etc.etc. Was the call made late on the 15th maybe?

From: http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-071508.htm

July 15, 2008 (Tues)08:08pm (1st 911)Cindy Anthony:
Ref: (07/15/08 1st 911)
(Cindy in her vehicle)
Called 911, wanted Casey arrested auto theft/stealing money. While on hold w/OCSO, Cindy threatened Casey to remove Caylee from Casey's custody. Casey begs for one more day, Cindy says she gave her a month.

July 16, 2008 (Wed)04:30pmOrange County Sheriff:
07/16/08 Arrested
Casey Anthony was arrested, charged with child neglect, false statements, and obstructing a criminal investigation (and later charged for Murder).

MarkNeJame via Twitter, 1 minute ago

"Could be witness tampering allegation, could be threats, issue with a juror, (a) plea, (or) Casey dissatisfaction with her attorney."

BBM

Out of the multiple choices given above, the only possible one in that selection is the one I bolded - IMO.

The reason I say that is all the others would have the SA being involved. There would not have been any meetings that excluded the SA if it had to do with witness tampering, threats, jury issues or a plea. Let's not forget there was considerable time when no one from the SAO was in those closed meetings this morning.

IMO

But, what I don't get is why they have to cancel a whole day of court? And if it's something they HAD TO take care of today...why not schedule today's proceedings tomorrow? What am I not getting?

Before they went to Sidebar and then to judge's chambers this morning, and after arguing about Dr. F, CM told the Judge that he wanted to discuss something unrelated to the whole Dr. F discussion. Could it be that CM wants off the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500