2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a larger photo changing the perspective

Since everyone is talking about the photo:

Don't forget perspective (angle of photo being taken) alters image sizes or appearances thereof, lighting changes colors. There is more, but the photo appears to be Caylee.

GO look at page 24 of the daily discussion on justice4caylee

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t14882p345-main-blogsat-june-25-2011

Look at the plug on the wall in the photo that wa submitted in court yesterday. It is elongated!!! They stretched out this photo!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!:worms::tos::gasp:
It doesn't make a difference , though, as the pic shows she can reach the handle, whether it is stretched out or not. It would only be tampering if she could NOT reach the handle, but they superimposed to show she could. She reaches the handle in both. HLN is still showing the pic. It would have been pulled if it was tampered with.
4111.jpg

abc_casey_anthony_5_dm_110624_ssv.jpg

As someone pointed out, as she neared three, her legs were thinning out and looking longer:
l_c305fc598121c2ed8946228861af735f.jpg

Neither Baez or Ashton wanted to ask Lee anything about what he reported to Baez. I can understand Ashton not wanting to ask because he had no idea what it was. If I was Mason I would want to find out what Lee heard that was so important that he had to go to Baez about it.

I think Mason found out it was something to do with false testimony or evidence.

Oh I think Ashton wanted to ask... he could not because it would exceed the scope of direct. He cannot ask about things that were not brought up in the direct, right? I feel he will ask on rebuttal.

And I think whatever LA had to tell Baez, it was big news for *Lee* but maybe not a big deal overall, KWIM?

OK call me an idiot?

Even if the picture has been tampered with what is the big deal?

Cindy already got up on the stand under oath and lied. Everyone has lied,,all lies.

Am I missing something here?

Really? :) Must be a generational thing, or perhaps a southern colloqualism.... back in "my day" (I'm over 50, and raised in the south) we ALL referred to our parents as our folks. I'm going to dinner w/ my folks, my folks are coming over, etc!

Born and raised in the deep South and I have never referred to my parents as my folks, always as my parents..... :)

Re: Plea...

I have always been of the opinion that it would never happen, not with Casey and not with this DT.
Yesterday was the first time when I saw Casey staring into a computer screen with especially blank eyes, even for her, that I thought that she was finally getting it, and realizing that she was in "big trouble." She looked to me as though she was picturing her future in prison for the rest of her life...so who knows...

Didn't someone say the conversation that took place in the Judges chambers this morning is sealed?

It is, but we are going to speculate it out, and wait for really bad leaks. According to posts here even the infamous LKB is doing the same all on her own on HLN, and she was once part of the "team". :crazy:

Ugh. I've already turned the tv off for the day. LKB just talking about the photo of Cindy with Caylee in the pool...... Show me a photo of Caylee where she climbed up that ladder WITH HER CLOTHES ON. Otherwise what this photo shows me is that Caylee would've put on her floaty before she went up that ladder.
Do you have a 2-year old? They do whatever they think they can do. Which is why you have to watch then 24/7, and every second of the day.

Even while they are sleeping.

Regarding the pic in question, this is from Val at THM

Okay emberl passed this link to me.

Please see ratpatrol's composite picture about a third of the way down the page

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewto ... &start=250

Please look at the OUTLET in the left picture (which is what was presented in court). The outlet looks about six inches tall.

The right picture is the original. It looks as Caylee should look at that age.

I remember watching a special on the Anthony's and it showed a little girl playing in Caylee's room with her toys. This is a little girl that Cindy was babysitting on a refgular basis.Does anyone remember that?

How could CA babysit on a regular basis if she worked full time? If CA did babysit why did she not watch baby Caylee on a regular basis?????

Born and raised in the deep South and I have never referred to my parents as my folks, always as my parents..... :)

Same here, but they would have knocked our teeth out if we did. Many people here do call parents "folks" or worse "the old man/the old lady".

This may not be the best place for this, but perhaps someone can point me to the place...
I know most of Baez's background as far as school, experience etc.
But how did he actually become the lead attorney here?
I guess I assume he was hired by the Anthony's ?
But, then I hear Linda left, because there was no more money ?
Why are the other lawyers not taking a more active role in the case ?
tia...

I think he was hired by Casey after recommendation from another inmate. And that he was paid with money Casey received from selling Caylee's pictures.

These are probably the shoes in the photo...

"Circo" size 7 white and blue athletic shoes with Velcro closure.

The word "folks" is interchangeable with "guys". Could include anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member