TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Friday when they were going over Tylee’s burial photos, I thought I could see a smirk on CD’s face (dupers delight although he isn’t duping anyone at this point). He looked proud of himself and I hope the jurors have a good view. IMO I don’t see the same expressions today while they go over JJ.
Chad hated Tylee because she was (probably) a female that was very defiant towards him.

[Alice Gilbert] asked, "Where's Tylee? She's a teenager; doesn't she want a life?" and she testified that Chad Daybell responded, "She didn't like people, and she didn't like me." (SOURCE).

I'm thinking maybe Tylee just didn't like people that believed in zombie portals and the world falling apart in July 2020.

I cringe so hard whenever JP has the podium but thoroughly enjoyed watching this witness stay cool and calm during cross. Judge put JP in his place this morning too!
Yep, for a Monday morning the Judge sounded like he had already had enough of JP's antics (talking over witnesses, cutting them off, etc). I would expect that later in the week but he may have had enough already at this point. I say good!

That was one of his stories.

Imagine, he can accidentally flick her body off the bed by rolling in bed and tugging the sheets. While he is lying next to her and creating a huge crater on the bed, even, so gravity would pull towards him further on the bed. Chad is not a little guy.

Then, a few minutes later, he is unable to lift the body without Garth's help.

I wonder what that man did to Garth. Prior (who could be lying about this detail) asserted in phrasing a question that Garth had brought Tammy a McMeal on his way home from work. I think it might be a lie to suggest that Garth was home before Tammy spontaneously died, making murder seem less achievable. Are fast food restaurants in that area open at midnight? But it does seem credible that Garth would say hello to his mother if she were awake when he got in. And it seems possible that a mother would wait up for him often, encouraging him to check in with her before going to bed.

I think it is most likely that Tammy was dead by midnight to one AM. I think it is likely true that Garth saw her dead around this time because Chad's lies seem to build this timeframe into his stories.

In addition. Garth places himself on scene finding his mother dead at nearly the same time as Chad when he tells his version to 911 and 48 hours.

I think somehow, Chad talked Garth into delaying the 911 call, in addition to talking him into moving the body. IIRC, Garth doesn't claim during the call that he just found his mother. Without indicating it was immediately before, he does say he found her "on the ground." Chad may have assumed Garth would not provide that detail, and imply she died in bed. So, Chad built into his various versions strained explanations for how her body got on "the ground."

If my theory is correct, what was Garth thinking all those hours!

Here is my theory. Alex and Chad murder Tammy around midnight. Alex leaves. Chad does whatever Chad does around the house. Garth comes home. Chad had assumed Garth would just go to bed, but he checks to see if Mom is awake to say good night/chat about work/inquire how she's feeling if he were really called and told she was sick. He finds her dead on the ground somewhere. Chad makes up a story about how evil spirits will attack her if he does not watch over her with his priestly powers, and the 911 people will just take her away too soon. Then, in the morning, Chad declares her safe and asks Garth to help him move her to her bed. Chad tells Garth to say they just found her because the government people don't understand about spirits, and will not understand why they were not called sooner. However, Chad forgets to instruct Garth to notmention she was moved. About the first thing Garth mentions is Tammy frozen on the ground. Chad grabs the phone.

Because Garth saw Tammy dead around midnight and saw her on the ground, Chad has to put those details into the stories he tells others.

I would love to hear what narratives Garth told his friends.

MOO

Edited to add: I think she was probably killed in bed, given her relatively uninjured body, but moved off because of the fountain of foam coming from her lungs. Chad was probably hoping it would stop before he had to call 911. He wanted her to be found at peace, not in a frothy, bloody puddle he caused by obstructing her airways.

MOO
I LOVE this theory!

oh I missed this! What did he say?
Nate Eaton's tweet said "Prior asks a question, doesn't like the answer and objects to the answer. Boyce then tells Prior to stop interrupting him as Prior interrupts the judge. Boyce tells Prior to stop interrupting people and to ask another question."

I missed this moment too!

Nate Eaton's tweet said "Prior asks a question, doesn't like the answer and objects to the answer. Boyce then tells Prior to stop interrupting him as Prior interrupts the judge. Boyce tells Prior to stop interrupting people and to ask another question."

I missed this moment too!
I heard it while driving but it was just awesome!

A while back (after the police car footage) I questioned why Emma, among other things, felt the need to tell Chad she wouldn’t tell her husband Joseph about her helping with Chad’s finances (which includes bankrolling Lori’s commissary). I theorized that it might be because Joseph isn’t a huge fan of daddy-in-law and/or new step mommy-in-law and would raise Cain if he found out what Emma was doing for him.

But then I remembered Joseph’s conduct when all this was initially happening, which MOO negates that theory.

So now what? Why would she want to hide this from Joseph "Nate's Reporting Sucks" Murray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000