Caylee Anthony Drowned In Family Pool Theory

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At 7:45 Casey apparently called her cell phone from the house phone and then checked her vm from the cell phone. From that point on she was either on her phone or the computer for most of the remainder of the morning (do not know if it was desktop or laptop). If Caylee wasn't in her bed when she woke up, she would have noticed.
Now, when Jose Baez questioned Yuri Melich on July 24, 2011 in court, JB asked YM what time he arrived at the house on July 16, 2008. Melich answered 4 a.m. and Baez remarked, and I'm paraphrasing, 'so in the early morning hours'. This leads me to assume the time frame which JB considers early morning hours.
Ok, so this leaves two times that Caylee could have escaped from the home unnoticed and drowned IF the ladder was up.
The first time was between the hours of 3:15 and 6:30 a.m. on June 16, 2008. It would have been dark outside still. So we have to believe that Caylee woke up, left Casey's room, opened and closed the bedroom door and snuck through the house to the sliding glass door. .

Snipped by Me

Just because Jose says "early morning hours" doesn't mean diddly IMO.
But I must be confused because IIRC, The last day GA and CA saw Caylee was June 16th. Cindy had already gone to work and ICA was "busy" in her room and George played with Caylee until ICA was ready for "work" and then he waved goodbye to them and proceeded to his own new job. As I understood it ICA and Caylee often came back to the house after GA and CA went to work and that's when I think Caylee drowned, in the afternoon of the 16th. Why would ICA meet TonE and go to Blockbusters like nothing was wrong?? Because she is a narcissist and maybe a sociopath. . . she was blocking it out, the man was more important than her child. She'd probably already made up the plan to blame it on Zanny the Nanny by the time she saw TonE. There is no way GA was involved in the cover up. We've all seen enough of him to know that IF he'd been involved he would NOT have been able to go to work like nothing happened. The drowning is the only thing I believe about Jose's OS, the rest of it is total BS, he's not nearly as good of a liar as ICA is. :loser:

where did you hear that was Cindy's idea? Or are you only going on the jail visit video? I am asking this because the other day LDB announced that they had a CD from the hard drive of a computer in the Anthony house on how a mother in the OCJ who had a child who drowned in their above ground pool, her father found him, he could not revive him and was pronounced dead by the time medic's arrived. Then she (LDB) went onto say that the State feels that this might be where iCA got her story from. The State was trying to find out if iCA spoke to this woman or if she over-heard her thru the walls.. so I was wondering how you head it was Cindy..
Cindy tells it to Casey in the jailhouse video. That was early on.

Snipped by Me

Just because Jose says "early morning hours" doesn't mean diddly IMO.
But I must be confused because IIRC, The last day GA and CA saw Caylee was June 16th. Cindy had already gone to work and ICA was "busy" in her room and George played with Caylee until ICA was ready for "work" and then he waved goodbye to them and proceeded to his own new job. As I understood it ICA and Caylee often came back to the house after GA and CA went to work and that's when I think Caylee drowned, in the afternoon of the 16th. Why would ICA meet TonE and go to Blockbusters like nothing was wrong?? Because she is a narcissist and maybe a sociopath. . . she was blocking it out, the man was more important than her child. She'd probably already made up the plan to blame it on Zanny the Nanny by the time she saw TonE. There is no way GA was involved in the cover up. We've all seen enough of him to know that IF he'd been involved he would NOT have been able to go to work like nothing happened. The drowning is the only thing I believe about Jose's OS, the rest of it is total BS, he's not nearly as good of a liar as ICA is. :loser:

The drowning story is what he got from Casey, so Baez might believe it and be telling the truth, but that doesn't mean it is true.

The drowning story is what he got from Casey, so Baez might believe it and be telling the truth, but that doesn't mean it is true.

I agree JB got the story from ICA, but I gotta say, she's had at least 2 years to ponder on it and for ICA it's a pretty bad lie. None of it makes any sense and there is so many details left out, not a typical convuluted, detailed lie like she usually told. If it is ICA's lie, I would expect details on what she was wearing, what George was wearing, if the sky was blue, what was under the beds when they looked under them for Caylee, how a umbrella fell out of one of the closets ICA looked in, ect, ect...either ICA is slipping or JB tried to make sense of a much more in depth ICA story.

I agree JB got the story from ICA, but I gotta say, she's had at least 2 years to ponder on it and for ICA it's a pretty bad lie. None of it makes any sense and there is so many details left out, not a typical convuluted, detailed lie like she usually told. If it is ICA's lie, I would expect details on what she was wearing, what George was wearing, if the sky was blue, what was under the beds when they looked under them for Caylee, how a umbrella fell out of one of the closets ICA looked in, ect, ect...either ICA is slipping or JB tried to make sense of a much more in depth ICA story.

Lord only knows how many details she gave to Baez. Whether or not he cared to share those details with everyone else is a different story.

And really, if he was going to go with that as a defense, he should've just stuck with: she drowned, Casey panicked and hid the body, then went about her business of being in denial because she was abused. Even a moron like JB can't possibly believe the rest of it.

April Whalen's 15 mo old son drowned on Christmas Day 2007 in Orange County. ICA could have just as easily heard he story on the news at the time.
moo

April Whalen's 15 mo old son drowned on Christmas Day 2007 in Orange County. ICA could have just as easily heard he story on the news at the time.
moo

Do you know what April Whalen was in jail for? I'm guessing drugs, but...

cindy couldn't remember the last time she saw caylee alive, yet we're to believe her memory is spot-on about the ladder and gate?

Lord only knows how many details she gave to Baez. Whether or not he cared to share those details with everyone else is a different story.

And really, if he was going to go with that as a defense, he should've just stuck with: she drowned, Casey panicked and hid the body, then went about her business of being in denial because she was abused. Even a moron like JB can't possibly believe the rest of it.

Yep, JB should have said that Caylee drowned in the pool, KC laid her on the ground next to the play house to try to revive her, then realized it was not doing any good-- she was dead. KC then panicked, and decided to dispose of Caylee, and cooked up a kidnapping story. She taped Caylee's mouth/nose as she had seen done to kidnap victims on movies and triple bagged her. One problem, however -- KC didn't know what to do with Caylee's body. Therefore, KC drove around with Caylee's body in her trunk, until finally deciding on the dumping site on Suburban.... and then JB could have went on with how she blocked it all out, yadda, yadda. STILL not the truth, but would have been better than what KC & JB came up with. They would not have had to dispute the trunk evidence, the duct tape, or the cadaver dog hits. The chloroform? Well, that would be a problem, but they could've probably raised some doubt about that part alone, I dunno.

The burning question I have is: why DIDN'T he go with that defense? What in the world prompted him to concoct the wild story he told in his opening statement? It would have been wild enough to claim that the 31 days of partying were due to disassociation following Caylee's accidental drowning and ICA's fear of her family's reaction.

The burning question I have is: why DIDN'T he go with that defense? What in the world prompted him to concoct the wild story he told in his opening statement? It would have been wild enough to claim that the 31 days of partying were due to disassociation following Caylee's accidental drowning and ICA's fear of her family's reaction.

IMO, he concocted that wild story to completely absolve ICA of ANY guilt. He doesn't want the jury to think she placed Caylee in the trunk. He doesn't want the jury to think that ICA would have dumped Caylee in the woods like trash. He doesn't want the jury to think that ICA placed duct tape on Caylee's mouth and nose. Why? Because JB wants nothing less than a full acquittal. That is what he's going for. If he was smart, he'd just try for a lesser sentence, or to save her from the DP. What he has done, has made things worse for her, IMO.

For those who sincerely believe Caylee accidetnly drowned and ICA staged a kidnapping, why in the world would ICA have to put three layers of duct tape on her face? Wouldn't one be enough? Three layers indicates rage...not staging. This continues to nag me.

IMO, he concocted that wild story to completely absolve ICA of ANY guilt. He doesn't want the jury to think she placed Caylee in the trunk. He doesn't want the jury to think that ICA would have dumped Caylee in the woods like trash. He doesn't want the jury to think that ICA placed duct tape on Caylee's mouth and nose. Why? Because JB wants nothing less than a full acquittal. That is what he's going for. If he was smart, he'd just try for a lesser sentence, or to save her from the DP. What he has done, has made things worse for her, IMO.

It is ICA who does not want any of the blame. That wild and wacky story has her name all over it. I think he wanted to go with the more reasonable version, in which she would have to take some blame, but she wanted no part of it. imoo

Thank you for reminding me!!!! I sure hope the jury's memory is better than mine!!!

I find it odd that the DT, especially JB claims this big huge conspiracy against Casey, and not looking at other suspects, but imo JB eliminated other suspects when he claimed Caylee drowned in the pool. Epic fail

For those who sincerely believe Caylee accidetnly drowned and ICA staged a kidnapping, why in the world would ICA have to put three layers of duct tape on her face? Wouldn't one be enough? Three layers indicates rage...not staging. This continues to nag me.

So true, Whisperer! One piece would be enough. Three is "overkill".

MOO

I find it odd that the DT, especially JB claims this big huge conspiracy against Casey, and not looking at other suspects, but imo JB eliminated other suspects when he claimed Caylee drowned in the pool. Epic fail

I can't follow that either. They have admitted Caylee (allegedly) drowned in the family swimming pool. Isn't the question what happened to her body after that and how she ended up where she was found? That part of the Opening Statement hasn't been addressed at all and having RK testify tomorrow isn't going to answer it either. :waitasec:

MOO

Casey did! She certainly isn't going to take any blame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back