2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell an "excited utterance" tactic coming up........

lol...he said helicopters.

Kronk says his story changed because as time went on- he calmed down and reflected what happened. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:02 PM

Baez asks Kronk why he changed story of location of skull (in bag or not). #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:02 PM

Is it stormy in Orlando right now? My WESH feed is getting iffy...

Casey is real good at giving people the evil eye. How come she doesn't give it to the man she says moved her baby's body? IMO she looks bored with him.

WOW! That's awful! I hope you don't have any long-term PTSD or anything. :therethere:

I can honestly say that I used to duck at the sound of loud bangs for a few years. A popping balloon could send me under a table. I won't mention what a tire blowout used to do to me. :floorlaugh:

Kronk said he changed statement after reflecting on what happened. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:03 PM

Kronk says he didn't intentionally leave out the info about the stick in the socket. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:03 PM

OMG! Was JB even listening to CM YESTERDAY? :waitasec:

I don't think JB repeatedly bringing up eye sockets is helping his case at all....
which is fine with me of course

I hear the entire group of folks watching this trial yelling....JB, let it go!

This seems pretty unfair that the DT has brought Kronk back seemingly just so that Baez can have a crack at him. This is a total waste of time. The jury is going to resent this.

JB: "Let me go ask the big kids if there's anything further."

OMG BAEZ GIVE IT UP. SUSTAINED, SUSTAINED, SUSTAINED. For the love of pete learn how to practice law. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000