2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Baez was expecting a gruff bumbling idiot to hack away at and has no idea what to do with the composed RK

Judge is getting just as ticked as the rest of us.

OMG! Was JB even listening to CM YESTERDAY? :waitasec:

I think in JB's world. He thinks he can just redo yesterday. He thinks he could obviously drive the point on home better than CM.

I don't think JB repeatedly bringing up eye sockets is helping his case at all....
which is fine with me of course

Yeah...and every time he mentions the "meter reader in the eye socket" the jury gets to see ICA's cold hard stare and compare it with GA's genuine grief a couple of hours before.

All of this is because the DT is trying to prove that the duct tape was not around Caylee's head? That Kronk contaminated the crime scene?

Is that reasonable doubt...I doubt it.

Of course, Kronk is subject to recall.

Because 6 witnesses doesn't mean that they testify 6 times... they could testify 60 times. This could still take 2 weeks.

Shouldn't there be a limit on how many times in a row you can be sustained? Surely he knows that his questions are objectionable and just doesn't care.

How many times is Baez going to call these same people back trying to get them to admit to his story???

2:46

DIRECT EXAM OF RK BY JB

Second statement he made on 12/08.

After he made the discovery, he was asked to wait in his truck and he was asked to write out a statement and this is the statement in which he said the skull dropped out of the bag.

OBJECTION - leading - SUSTAINED

Did LE ask him to go somewhere private? He went to their car. He doesn't remember if that statement was recorded. He was shown it and agreed they advised him it was going to be recorded. At that time he told them what he saw and what he did. He wanted to tell them what happened.

Do you recall telling them on 2 occasions that you did not touch anything? Yes, sir. He told them that he manipulated the skull with his meter stick. He told them he stuck the meter stick in the eye socket and lifted it. He knows that he said that. He reviewed his statement. He agreed there is no statement of that in the statement he read. It did say the skull dropped out of the bag.

Toward the end of the statement he was asked if there was anything else he wanted to tell them. He did not recall this so JB showed him the statement and he agreed.

He mentioned calling Crime Line. It is not in your statement is it?

OBJECTION - asked and answered yesterday - SUSTAINED

Who did you tell that you had called Crime Line?

OBJECTION - asked and answered - OVERRULED

He told this to the officer who was first on the scene. That officer told him not to mention it - but not to keep his mouth shut.

Regarding his statement given to LE when his attorney was present -

OBJECTION - I'm impeaching - HHJBP - Impeaching who?

SIDEBAR #8 (2:54-2:59)

The purpose was to clarify your stement?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

Did you testify that the first time your story was changed? YEs, sir.

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

That was the fist time, but I had changed it long before that.

You could not have discovered a skull in August and made it in the bag in Deember?

OBJECTOIN - SUSTAINED

Now the skull was in the bag as opposed to dropping out of the bag.

The reason you changed your story was that LE had found out about your initial calls.

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

Why did you chage your storyu? After he calmed down, he re-ran the events in his mind and realized he made a mistake.

He characterized his demeaner as over-whelmed.

OBJECTION - asked and answered - SUSTAINED

On both of your statements on 12/11, you agreed you never made the statement about sticking his meter stick in the eye socket? If he omited it, it was because he was overwhelmed.

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

How many statements did you make before saying you stuck the meter stick into the eye socket?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

Did you make 7 statements before saying you had stuck the meter stick in the eye socket?

OBJECTION - asked and answered - SUSTAINED

Recess to 3:25

I don't know why but I feel particularly bad for Roy Kronk. Maybe cos Caylee is especially grateful to him.

Excused subject to recall . . . How many times are they going to recall these poor people? Will the case ever be done???

Cant the judge do anything to stop what they are doing to all of these people. what!!! kronk subject to recall! Im done with this "justice"system. God forbid you live around or near the scene of a crime.

GA and Kronk are subject to JB's recall...is he planning on going after them AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000