2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had trouble too. Thought it was just me. Rebooted and then got in. Hope everything goes smoothly today

Same here, I have the main forum page bookmarked and kept getting a database error. I could get on websleuths dot com and then clicked on casey anthony more info link. It was the only way I could get in. I was panicking.

morning guys :loveyou:

I HIGHLY SUGGEST that you all go to the chat

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132751"]WS Has a 24 Hour Chat Room! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

and at LEAST bookmark it because IF IF IF ICA does take the stand it could crash our beautiful forum and this way you wont be alone!!!

I have to leave for about 2 hours soon, then the same tomorrow! Then take my daughter to the July 4th event on Saturday and go get groceries early Sunday! I hope I don't miss much!!! :banghead:

Good morning, everyone.

I'm wishing strength to the Websleuths server(s), if that's the right terms, if Casey takes the stand. And strength and patience to us! I just can't imagine she will, but then again, I just couldn't imagine that anyone would do half the things she's done, so there you go.

Is today the day the HHJP will ask ICA if she wants to take the stand or is it after the SA's rebuttal?

The only other trial I have watched is OJS and I can't remember when that question is asked of the defendant.

I'm ready, I'm ready. I'm SO ready! GO FS, JA and LDB!!! Justice for Caylee!!!!!!!

I made my appointments for lunch time. cleaned house while the grief counselor was on the stand yesterday. im ready for more chaos! If they rest today she must not be getting on the stand. Who knows though? Maybe she is and Baez is trying to pull a fast one. Yesterday was very sad! :twocents:

What a joke that was with the grief counselor. How does Baez get away with these atrocious witnesses and this defense theory? This Dr. never spoke to the inmate, doesn't know any of the facts, yet she can generalize on grief? Each person grieves differently, that we know but give me some substance on WHY...what is it that makes a mother disassociate and detach from the child she bore? Where did the love go? This doctor didn't do any good for the inmate. She is just a cold hearted, cold blooded accused murderer...who will go down with a guilty verdict. I don't see how she won't be found guilty. ICA was the last one seen with an alive Caylee and she was never seen alive again...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I have been thinking............dangerous thing for me, LOL!

I hope Casey does not testify because Baez & Co. will say they lost this case because she testified against their advice. IMO, they lost their case a long time ago.

If Casey were to testify she would not tell the truth anyway.

MOO

I know, its sad isn't it? I've pretty much accepted that ICA will never tell the truth.

But I said that about CA the night before she first took the stand, and look what happened.

If we ever do here the truth I think that we will here it from Cindy. How they have continued to lie baffles me, how do they walk around their home without seeing Caylee?

That they stay there makes me wonder if there will come a time when the family truly defends Caylee. Then again it could be they are in such deep denial it doesn't phase them. I'm praying for the first one.

I really do not see ICA taking the stand. And I really hope they leave GA,CA,LA alone I think we have seen enough of them they have been through enough and there has already been enough confusion to last a life time.

LDB promised us cell phone tower tracking in opening.....we haven't see this yet...do you think we won't go there?

Wow you read my mind.

Especially when CA and LA got up on the stand and started spewing obvious lies.

It just seems like they have made a habit of lying for ICA much longer than three years. It could have been they got into that habit another way, but I think its interesting to note that C and L are the ones who knew ICA best, so they were more aware of what needed to be covered up. Is that why it has at times seemed like GA is the least comfortable lying.

I was thinking last night that CA is lying about some things in hopes that ICA will allow her to visit her in prison. I have little doubt they will continue to add $$ to her jail account whether she is on death row or gets a lesser sentence.

Good morning! Tossed and turned last night - guess it was in anticipation of what might come today. Hoping the inmate will testify - but even if she does, we won't get any closer to the truth:(

Wondering what the lineup of witnesses for rebuttal might be as they will start as soon as the defense rests.

Good morning

I think the rebuttal witnesses will be:
1. Dr. G. to rebut Dr Spirtz's not cutting the skull in half
2. Gas sation guy to rebut gas can nonsense
3. Gentiva to rebut Cindy's work schedule

LDB promised us cell phone tower tracking in opening.....we haven't see this yet...do you think we won't go there?

I can see that tying in with proving Cindy's testimony was false about being home on the 17th of March. They call Gentiva reps to the stand, prove Cindy was at work, then they call witness to the stand to go over cell phone tower pings to prove Casey was there. IMO

Good Morning People! LiveLaughLuv , you are making me laugh because i thought I was alone on the board thinking the grief counsellor was a looney - so way off the ball I was tearing my hair out because I didn't think she had anything to offer at all. She has theories that any thing fits the category of grief - and I was so angry that she was trying to validate herself by mentioning that beautiful woman Dr. Kubler Ross who is one of my heros. I also thought Ms Simms had learned her lesson during the Frye hearings regarding just what an expert witness is - but apparently no.....

Good morning

I think the rebuttal witnesses will be:
1. Dr. G. to rebut Dr Spirtz's not cutting the skull in half
2. Gas sation guy to rebut gas can nonsense
3. Gentiva to rebut Cindy's work schedule

BBM

Huh? What is that about? I must have missed something. :waitasec:

I had trouble too. Thought it was just me. Rebooted and then got in. Hope everything goes smoothly today

bbm

Thanks! Had the same trouble, saw your post and rebooted :) It worked.

:woohoo:

Is it just me? I can't find the trial thread for today :(

we have pics on the akamai site looks like someone stole a monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads