2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomever he is, he said he was giving the finger to JA...so I have to assume he is a KC lover...Hummmm

Throw the book at him JP!!

Tweets said he did it because JA called another sidebar.

Linda and Jose are peers. (I know not the same caliber of attn but they are peers nontheless)

If Baez is allowed to continue practicing law (don't know what will happen after sanctions) they will more than likely again work in the same court at some time.

The SA and DT (any really) are not really adversaries. They are both integral parts to a system and have to have a working relationship.

Many Defense attn's do their first work at SA offices before opening private practice.

IMHO a good attn won't take things said during the course of a trial personally outside of the courtroom. IMHO this isn't one team pitted against the other. This is about the state proving their theory that KC knowingly and with premeditation murdered Caylee and the Defense trying to prove reasonable doubt of that theory.

It is what it is LOL (to quote CA) :)

#CaseyAnthony This is hysterical! This kid is getting balsted in court, on national t.v., for giving Jeff Ashton the bird. HA!
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 3:38 PM

IMO I don't find it hysterical.....

I bet this little punk thinks twice before he shoots the bird to someone! LOL

Well, my goodness. When we think we have seen it all in this trial. Now this.

HHJP: "extending your middle finger of affection to Mr. Ashton":floorlaugh:

LOL @ "middle finger of affection"....gotta remember THAT term next time I'm having to deal with the Ex.... priceless!

LOL, maybe he thought it was a slow day in court and everyone needed a little more excitement?

How proud his parents and grandparents must be that he is finally on national TV. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member