2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to put in jail for considering he has a chance w/ICA. Look at ICA she is enthralled...

I wonder if ICA and JB will think twice now before flipping the bird of affection.

He was dared by friends to do it likely, he's a young waiter for TGI Fridays. LMAO

OMG...he works at TGI Friday's. I wonder if he knows Zenaida's sister? I remember Casey claiming her sister Raquel worked at Friday's:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Great, just friggin great, now everytime I go to tgi fridays and have my margarita, ill be thinking of this nutty kid lol

Oh my TGIF just got a national boost. Bet he no longer has a job.

Judge should send him to jail for the same amount of time the jury has been sequestered

What about all the head shaking ICA does?
(I'm not saying this kid is in the right)

They are never as angry with each other as we think.

As for this bird kid, HHJP has to make an example so there won't be more of this nonsense.

Hahahaha they'll be at happy hour together after this..mark my words.

He should go straight to jail. I am so sick of some of this generation thinking that they can do and say whatever they want, wherever they want and whenever they want, without repercussions.

You are in a court room, not on Facebook.

I'm sure his parents will be pleased to see him in court and on t.v., an utter embarrassment to them, unless they are just like him.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He's damned near 30 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01