2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, DS rubbing KC's back to keep her calm, KC angry and talking in front of jurors

My brother asked me how she is able to get away with this behavior, which is patently designed to influence the jury. I told him I didn't know.

JB and CM talking to deputy outside courtroom (CM blocked by that guy but that's who JB was looking at)

Attachments

• jb.jpg
    jb.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 59
Anthony attorney sitting in between George and Cindy. ??

Caylee thanks you Mr. Ashton. YOU are her sunshine!!

549443-people-033.gif

I actually think Casey is mad that JA did the closing. She is soooo mad.

They are so smart, going to use most of their time for AFTER JB's closing.
that's my thinking too. it's going to be BRUTAL. out come the pictures, out come the texts, i can hardly wait.

i will listen to jb's closing. assuming it will be jb. but as i've said many times, he's got nothing. the whole deck is in the hands of the state.

I hope JA for rebuttal mentions the grief lady's tale about the mom who stayed all night with umbrellas and blankets in the rain when her lil one passed.....it sure contrasts what ICA did.

Just checking in...did I see ICA mouth the word, "mother f'er" in a little rant about JA? pretty sure she did.

I believe the Prosecution is continuing after the break. They indicated about 4 hours to HHJP this morning.

They saved some time for their rebuttal after JB's closing. (Does anyone thing JB will be smart enough to let CM do the closing?)

So does the SA get to use the remainder of their four hours for rebuttal and does anyone know how much time JA has used already?

Yes they do, and by my calculations they've only used and hour & 20 minutes

That closing argument was so compelling that I could not stop to write on here to save my life. My hubby, who "hates" that I watch this stuff, while I was doing a load of laundry and listening intently was sitting in front of the tv spellbound by JA. When I walked towards the tv (living room) I caught him hitting "RECORD." OMG, that is saying something for this prosecution team! When I asked him what he was doing he said, "This guy is so good that I wanted to record it so I can watch it in full later." I am amazed!

Ok, here's the list of what I saw her NOT shake her head no to:
1 - Caylee decomposing in trunk
2 - timer 55 explanation - countdown to Caylee's bday
3 - she backed car into garage to bury Caylee in the back yard (she DID shake her head no to Caylee going to blockbuster while Caylee was in trunk)
4 - decided to toss caylee's body in a swamp
5 - chose to sacrifice her child to live the life she wanted
6 - took her child, took her life, put her in the trunk and forgot - after a few days couldn't forget and she disposed of her in a swamp
7 - guilty of murder in 1st degree and it's pre-meditated
8 - three pieces of tape
9 - chloroform first before tape so she went peacefully
10 - died because her mother decided the life she wanted was more important

2 JB objections - both burden shifting

Anyone catch anything I missed?

ICA used 4 kleenexes. Wow was she mad. Can't wait for someone to analyze her body language. I was trying to keep track of the comments made that had her shaking her head, but want to watch again to confirm.

There was a time where ICA wiped her face with her bare hands three times in a row and looked at her hands. Weird.

Sh made an ever so slight head movement when the hair in the trunk was brought up - wonder if she knows this was a fatal mistake in her plan.

Need a lip reader for her little rant at the end - something about "fine", "father", "mom".

Wow just wow!! Hubby is sooooo impressed with JA! :great:

I think we will get to see an outburst before the day is over..........she is livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven