2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Seidlin guy annoys me as much as LKB

Lippman: Casey might go live with Cheney Mason or go to Mexico or Puerto Rico.

I hope she does because I don't want to hear about her latest misadventures or pregnancies or the men she sleeps around with. Let her go there and test their system of justice the next time around. GO PLEASE ICA go. She will never get a passport. She has a felony record does Lippman not understand the law on passports? And, what about the money she owes the US Govt. Good luck getting a passport for her.

Ashton already making the rounds - on every major network all day today & more tonight. Wonder how much he is getting paid?

It is my understanding that members of the prosecution team told a few networks that they would speak to them after the trial, no matter the outcome. This was a very long time ago.

Who cares???? Probably not any, but if he did get paid it would not be nearly as much as the Defense team has sold their souls for.

Ashton freaking earned it!!!

Now Janie on JVM doesn't know what she is talking about. Didn't TM say CA called him and begged him to come down.

Janie is saying TM volunteered to come to FL and should not be sueing.

Maybe we can go with CFCA-Convicted Felon Casey Anthony. It still fits because she was convicted of different felonies.

I was thinking XXXICA but Vivid "entertainment" doesn't even want her.

Now Janie on JVM doesn't know what she is talking about. Didn't TM say CA called him and begged him to come down.

Janie is saying TM volunteered to come to FL and should not be sueing.

He was called in.

Jinka asking about time served from HHJP I wonder if he thinks he messed up instructing the jury and will max out the sentence? It seems like the jury thought any doubt...Sorry just seems odd.

BBM :lol: Jinka

Marcia Clark:

Death threats against t Anthonys are hideous
Lawsuits against ICA are not bankable-not sure she will b receiving lucrative offers

Lippman: Casey might go live with Cheney Mason or go to Mexico or Puerto Rico.

GOOD! Let Cheney Mason deal with Casey and her behaviors on a daily basis since society will refuse to!

Mrs. Mason....YOU are in for one hell of a bumpy ride..... (and p.s. watch that checkbook!)

JVM is showing all the protection in the A's neighborhood. Unbelievable from a barrage of police on horses to police vehicles.
Who gets this EXTRA special protection? Maybe they should all go into the witness protection program.

I am watching it,,,,,,lots of $$$$$$$$$ & overtime. This family has cost the state of Florida a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500