2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I've been lurking here during the whole trial and finally decided I was spending so much time here I might as well register. :)
Here's what I think she ought to do, which is much a joke as anything as I'm totally in shock over the verdict:
Due to her extreme talent in lying, apparently extreme talent in seducing men, and teflon when it comes to charges sticking to her, the CIA could recruit her as an assassin. Then could send her overseas to a hostile country with no return ticket. It's our only hope. :banghead:

:welcome:
Good idea and welcome to Websleuths

It's a good think my TV is not 3D. Listening to something JVM said today made me wanna reach out and touch somebody.

She kept commenting on ICA's appearance this morning. She came in to court this morning, all made up and all smiles. As soon as HJBP began, the same pouty stone cold person came out. JVM kept saying, it was incredible to watch.

I screamed out loud, where have you been for the past three years????

Oh and when HJBP was talking about having a camera and mic shoved in his face, think he was talking about JVM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500