2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do plants have chloroform?
http://www.chacha.com/question/do-plants-have-chloroform
The chloroform can be removed from the coproducts by distillation. ... used in commerce to extract morphine from poppies and scopolamine from Datura plants. ... pregnancy and also in rats that have ingested chloroform during pregnancy.

REMOVAL OF CONTAMINANTS
Chlorophyll removal : High levels of chlorophyll-type compounds are frequently found in lipid extracts from plants
http://www.cyberlipid.org/extract/extr0002.htm
No precise definition of the term lipid exists. In its broadest sense, "lipid" defines substances as oils, fats and waxes which can be only characterized by a large array of properties. They are in general
- coming from animals and plants living or fossilized, but they can also be produced by chemical synthesis,

- insoluble or immiscible with water but soluble in organic solvents such as chloroform, ether, benzene, acetone,

I finally found something! and ummm looks to me like chloroform would clean up a truck nicely!
one site said it made marajuana buds grow bigger??:floorlaugh:

Given what JA said about LA being a cooperative witness up until the time it came to do the pretrial prep for this testimony, and then seemingly working with the defense all of the sudden, I find it even more odd that LA was not in the court room except when he was going to testify.

I don't know why, it just strikes me as very odd if he was all of the sudden helping or siding with the defense that he would not be there at all to support his sister. Seems like very contradictory behavior.

IMO
Lee is the strangest and hardest to figure out of the Anthonys to me. The only explanation I can think of is maybe he felt it would be too hard to watch her be convicted (since that is what everyone expected).

I don't know, but I definitely think he had that whole crying thing planned out with Baez and Casey.

Lippman doesn't come out and say the Anthonys have a deal but was asked about IV/books and stated something like they can't go back to nursing/LE so they will try and fine a way for them to move forward i.e. make a living.

I know CA is writing a book. She was writing it in the CH every single day for last 6+ weeks. GA won't write one but ICA will as well.

Lippman doesn't come out and say the Anthonys have a deal but was asked about IV/books and stated something like they can't go back to nursing/LE so they will try and fine a way for them to move forward i.e. make a living.

I know CA is writing a book. She was writing it in the CH every single day for last 6+ weeks. GA won't write one but ICA will as well.

Do NOT buy any book - this is really obscene. Casey, the Anthonys, the jurors are ALL going to cash in on us suckers.

They won't get any of my money (nor will any show or advertiser on any show that pays for interviews with jurors).

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why they drudged up Judge Larry Seidlen for this???? I just put on Piers Morgan from last night and there he is again. The only voice more annoying than his is Janie W. Nails. Meet chalkboard.

Oh good, now Gloria Alred is on explaining how just because she is a liar doesn't make her a murderer. :sick:

I'm not sure where to put this, but they've probably been showing the moment again tonight, so will put it here. Did anyone notice the look Mason gave Casey when he, Baez, and her were up before the judge who was pronouncing her not guilty? Casey kept wiping her cheeks while the judge was talking, so Mason took her arm and had her quit. She waited a few seconds then wiped her cheek again with one hand. Mason looked down on her (since he's so much taller) and had a look of disgust. Casey was so defiant and oppositional that she must have just had to wipe one more time and may not have thought it mattered a bit to show disrespect. I can't believe that he'd have her live in his home, but have wondered if they might arrange for her to get a job somewhere with a defense attorney as a paralegal.

Lee is the strangest and hardest to figure out of the Anthonys to me. The only explanation I can think of is maybe he felt it would be too hard to watch her be convicted (since that is what everyone expected).

I don't know, but I definitely think he had that whole crying thing planned out with Baez and Casey.

Thanks to everyone for their responses.
Yes LA is definitely an enigma in all this.
I would like to have heard more from Jesse's father on NG the other night but sadly she cut him off before he could explain more concerning LA and his seeming "normal". From the look on Jesse's father's face I am not so sure he agreed with NG's assessment of LA.
If my memory is correct LA was VERY cooperative at the beginning when CA first called 911 and Caylee was initially thought to be missing.
Now JA speaks to his complete 180 degree turn.
Something, although I don't know what it is, had to have occurred. At least a reasonable person might think so.

Thanks to everyone for their responses.
Yes LA is definitely an enigma in all this.
I would like to have heard more from Jesse's father on NG the other night but sadly she cut him off before he could explain more concerning LA and his seeming "normal". From the look on Jesse's father's face I am not so sure he agreed with NG's assessment of LA.
If my memory is correct LA was VERY cooperative at the beginning when CA first called 911 and Caylee was initially thought to be missing.
Now JA speaks to his complete 180 degree turn.
Something, although I don't know what it is, had to have occurred. At least a reasonable person might think so.
I noticed the look on Jesse's father's face as well. Jesse is supposed to be on Dr. Drew tonight so maybe they will expound on that there. It sounds like he may talk about how abusive CA was anyway.

Yeah, at the beginning LA seemed cooperative. I thought he didn't believe Casey at all especially in that jail phone call. Then someway along the line he starts believing Casey. Very weird, but I guess it's not any different than CA and GA in that regard.

:thud:posted two pics in the wrong thread
sorry

Is there a written transcript of Greta's show from last night online somewhere? TY. I really need it. lol

The ratings were released for HLN, CNN, MSNBC, and FOX. During the verdict, there were about 11 million people watching those channels. Besides TruTV, did any other channels show the verdict? Did the main networks show it? 100 million people watched the OJ verdict, so I am just curious to why there was such a big difference, since everyone is talking about this verdict.

The ratings were released for HLN, CNN, MSNBC, and FOX. During the verdict, there were about 11 million people watching those channels. Besides TruTV, did any other channels show the verdict? Did the main networks show it? 100 million people watched the OJ verdict, so I am just curious to why there was such a big difference, since everyone is talking about this verdict.

wonder how many were watching via live streams ?

The verdict crying was real. She didn't check her hands after either. The only time I saw where she didn't look at her hands (didn't have a kleenex)~ so noticable

eta: just saw clip of her on NG at the table after the verdict next to D. She does have akleenex and she doesn't seem to look at as during the trial.

And isn't she supposed to have a year of probation on the check fraud charges, and can Judge Perry give her probation as part of her sentence tomorrow?

Usually, what might the conditions of her probation be?

conditions vary according to each situation. if drugs/alcohol were involved maintaining sobriety could be required, along w/ attending classes/a program. if a firearm was involved, restriction from owning/using one. etc. none of those usual biggies here tho

as a felon w/ the check charges, she can't vote. probation doesn't dictate that one, I don't think. employment apps ask if you've been convicted of a felony

loss of search/seizure rights is pretty basic on probation. (ex: if she gets pulled over while driving she wouldn't be able to withhold permission to search the vehicle because her search/seizure rights are forfeited). not associating w/ other felons is pretty basic, as is a requirement to pay fines and court costs in a timely manner. not sure if maintaining gainful employment could be required, but maybe so because of the check charges (employment indicating that she can support herself/less chance of continuing theft). also the generic "obey all laws and ordinances"

I'm sure there are other basic conditions I've overlooked but that's all I got right now

sincerely,
Snuffy Orr & Day

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I've been lurking here during the whole trial and finally decided I was spending so much time here I might as well register. :)
Here's what I think she ought to do, which is much a joke as anything as I'm totally in shock over the verdict:
Due to her extreme talent in lying, apparently extreme talent in seducing men, and teflon when it comes to charges sticking to her, the CIA could recruit her as an assassin. Then could send her overseas to a hostile country with no return ticket. It's our only hope. :banghead:

I think OCSO should haul that stinky car all the way back to the A's street and leave it in front of the house. If there is any type of street parking rule, one of the A's will have to get in it at least once ASAP to move it to keep gawkers away. I would pay to see that!

KC gets the Sunfire returned to her today. I wanna see her drive off in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant