2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, good catch!
Keep her a few days HHJP, let her fellow inmates tell her how we all feel..:great:

OH this got me happy. So is KC going into general population today ??? oh please say it's true LOL

OMFG! I had heard about the finger flippin',but he GRABBED himself as well?! Seriously,he is such a disgrace. Unbelievable.

WHAT???!!!! :eek:

Oh I wish I'd not read that, I can't get the image out of my head now :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The judge did the best he could and gave her the max. But, it's a small victory.

It would be nice if ICA time left to be served was a familiar #, such as 55 or 84.

For her own safety, she will probably stay in protective custody...

Those "friendly" correctional officers could have found many rule violation offenses to write her up for and take away her good time. ALL inmates have some type of contraband in their cells.

#GeorgeAnthony pursed his lips and shot #CaseyAnthony a glare before leaving. She never looked at parents.

by bobkealing via twitter 7:47 AM

We should know in an hour or two about release date.

As far as more Court Appointed counsel, she is still indigent. Until she gets paid by anyone she will remain so. She will have to fill out paperwork about her income, if she gets paid a large amount before filing for appeal, she will have to pay.

Does anyone have an idea of what LDB and CM were talking about? Seemed very intense!

I want to read EVERY sidebar from this trial. And I want to see the jailhouse video from the day of Caylee's finding.

What's RHornsby complaining about? something about the proceediings shouldn't be behind closed doors right now?

Some moron is waiting outside with a "Will you marry me" sign?

The time she was arrested in 2008, until Jan 2010 was for the check charges...new time served for these charges begins after Jan 2010

Then how does the math work out to her getting out in early August?

Karen Levey, court admin says Judge Perry will not release #CaseyAnthony 's release date in open court. -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter 7:48 AM

hey
WHEN she doesnt pay or gets behind on her fines,

will they haul her to jail?

Because it is their responsibility to keep her safe. They are in control of her, as opposed to her being in control of her own self and safety. If they put her in GP knowing that she is in danger and something happens to her, they are responsible and could have to pay damages to the family.

I disagree. She was convicted and sentenced and should be in GP like any other criminal who was convicted of the same crimes. She shouldn't be getting special privileges anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz