CO CO - Terri Ackerman, 56, Lochbuie, 24 Aug 2018

Does anyone know if Dale or Chris have alibis? If that's able to be confirmed, that might narrow things down a bit.

Hopefully @Acarolus82 can respond and get info about becoming a verified insider on here, Acarolus82, just ask when you post again.

Could this Jane Doe be Terri? Found in the same county; Doe is estimated to be 30-58 and 5'2"-5'6". Terri was 56 and 5'4".
Sad, regardless. At one point the body was someone’s daughter, friend, etc. and then just to have your body disintegrated alone in a field.

It is weird how 2 different women from small towns in CO go missing, one gets a ton of press and extensive investigation and the other barely gets any. We should know as much about Terri as we do Suzanne M. It is sad that there are similar cases that are given more precedence than others. I hope the daughter can get some agency to help find out what happened to her mother. There isn't a whole lot of information and what was shared here. I don't know if it is real since she never became verified. Makes my heart sad that Terri's disappearance is not being investigated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back