CO CO - Terri Ackerman, 56, Lochbuie, 24 Aug 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Terri Ackerman went missing Aug. 24 from Lochbuie. She is is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and weighs about 170 pounds. She has reddish brown hair that is lighter than pictured above and has a tattoos up her right arm.

Lochbuie police searching for woman missing since Friday

missing%20woman_1535385414498.jpg_95823679_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Her daughter said her mom was over at her house Thursday night. When she left and arrived after her home in Lochbuie, Terri called her and checked in.

Her husband said she was at home when he left in the morning. When he arrived home Friday afternoon, he said Terri was gone but her keys, wallet and phone were at home.

Family, police search for missing Lochbuie Grandmother

This article says she was having a meltdown the night before, she is bipolar, battles anxiety and is easily confused. It also says Terri took some meds with her:
Lochbuie grandmother still missing nearly a week after disappearing

This article says she needs her meds:
Lochbuie woman missing since Friday, considered endangered

One of the opening posts says Terri's daughter says the family believes there are suspicious circumstances surrounding the disappearance...

hmmmmmmmmm.

Where is Terri???

This article says she was having a meltdown the night before, she is bipolar, battles anxiety and is easily confused. It also says Terri took some meds with her:

One of the opening posts says Terri's daughter says the family believes there are suspicious circumstances surrounding the disappearance...

hmmmmmmmmm.

Where is Terri???

They say it's suspicious ONLY in that she left personal belongings behind. If the meltdown happened and she was in the midst of a mental breakdown that's not uncommon and does NOT mean someone else may have been involved or harmed her. So sad for her family though, not to know.

Terri Ackerman went missing Aug. 24 from Lochbuie. She is is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and weighs about 170 pounds. She has reddish brown hair that is lighter than pictured above and has a tattoos up her right arm.

Lochbuie police searching for woman missing since Friday

missing%20woman_1535385414498.jpg_95823679_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

From the above link:

“Terri Ackerman went missing Aug. 24 from Lochbuie. According to her daughter, the only thing she appeared to take with her was some medication.“

Snip

Carolus talked with her mom on the phone the night before she went missing and she was crying. She is bipolar, battles anxiety and is easily confused.

“"The disease it has a tendency to break you down the anxiety built it with it so it either means she’s not taking her meds or they’re not being taken properly which could have her kind of in a down state," said Carolus.“

—-

Woman reported missing from Lochbuie since Friday
Ackerman’s daughter said the family believes there are suspicious circumstances surrounding her mother’s disappearance because she came home, then left with everything still inside.

Also from the above link:

“Terri Ackerman went missing Friday from Lochbuie, which is along Interstate 76 northeast of Brighton.

She is described as being 5-foot-4 and 170 pounds. She has reddish brown hair with tattoos up her right arm.”

—-

Woman reported missing from Lochbuie since Friday
Ackerman’s daughter said the family believes there are suspicious circumstances surrounding her mother’s disappearance because she came home, then left with everything still inside.

Also from the above link:

“Terri Ackerman went missing Friday from Lochbuie, which is along Interstate 76 northeast of Brighton.

She is described as being 5-foot-4 and 170 pounds. She has reddish brown hair with tattoos up her right arm.”

hmmmmmmmmm.

Where is Terri???

From the first link:

“Anybody who has seen her or knows of her whereabouts is encouraged to call police at 303-659-1395. “

From the second link:

“Police say they’re concerned about her wellbeing because she needs medication.“

588388906_360x203.png

“Anyone with information about Ackerman’s whereabouts is asked to call the Lochbuie Police Department at 303-659-1395.“

—-

ETA:

Police Department | Lochbuie, CO - Official Website

Last edited:
Snipped from above...
...Chief McCoy says they worked with other agencies during the search, and the State Bureau of Investigation has been involved since day one. They’ve also been collaborating with the Weld County Sheriff, to develop new leads. But Carolus says neither herself or her brother have been asked to give DNA samples, saying that should be done if they want to check with the Namus database used by Medical Examiners.

I am new to this so I hope I am doing this right. I need your help please. My mother is still missing and the police have nothing. We believe her estranged husband and his son know what happened to her. I have ran out of ideas and not sure what else I can do. Can anyone help me or have any suggestions on what I can do next?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200810-125557.png
    Screenshot_20200810-125557.png
    572.6 KB · Views: 81

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members