2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also heard she was responsible for court costs. I'm going to guess that it's not just for today's hearing either....

And one last vindictive comment and then I am done...

I hope each of these jurors one day find themselves somehow involved in case involving a seated jury from the PROSECUTION side and finally discover exactly how important it is to follow the ACTUAL law and perform their civic duty from a very responsible and serious viewpoint....

THEN, and only THEN will they finally realize where THEY failed the system in this case....

Carry on...

It just occurred to me where she could go and possibly be welcomed. The way her hair and makeup look today she could go straight to work at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada!

Or maybe Snooki would be her roommate! LOL!

Bob Kealing says GA was shooting daggers at ICA.

I am thinking this bodes badly for the jury. People will focus on them, now.

Yes, a temporal break. I like that! Thanks, LDB. :)
Thank you so much for noting this correction of the Ms Fryer's repeated mispronunciation of the word. It was really bothering me.

Of course it doesn't bother me when the Honarable Judge Perry says, "pacific" as opposed to "specific."

What is that man doing on hln? Is he nuts? I don't want any of the anti-casey people to get in trouble, it would be ICA winning again.

It just occurred to me where she could go and possibly be welcomed. The way her hair and makeup look today she could go straight to work at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada!

even Heidi has more class than that

Those "friendly" correctional officers could have found many rule violation offenses to write her up for and take away her good time. ALL inmates have some type of contraband in their cells.

ICA will have to be a perfect prisoner now or things could change. She will be in a fit tonight - she smelled freedom and the judge booted her back. It will be doubly difficult for ICA in the next weeks.

She smelled the fresh air for 15 minutes. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member