Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

This is what I've been thinking all along but Songline now has me wondering....

Songline has a very good theory about George and I have never had any good vibes about him. Could he have somehow, someway, helped in cleaning the car before he went to work? We all know what a clean freak he is about the cars! This keeps going round and round in my mind.

I thought this was an interesting concept regarding the jury and their mindset. Brainwashing also has crossed my mind, especially in closing arguments. I'm not sure this even belongs on this thread, but read the part about the juror and her take on GA.

http://www.xydo.com/toolbar/23843302-casey_jury_brainwash_-_msnbc_com

That is an excellent read.

So why were the jurors apparently not cognizant of their duties?

One of the talking heads said tonight that Jennifer Ford (who has spoken out) was in the courtroom wrapped up, never took a note, and looked totally disengaged during all the forensic testimony. Yet she has stated that there was no evidence (my paraphrase).

It seems that something was amiss when the jurors were being informed of what they were supposed to do and what the definitions were of *reasonable doubt*. What a mystery.

The jury was also worried about punishment. That wasn't their role either. That was up to the judge. What a colossal mess.

I think that George intentionally acted like he was lying & hiding something. If he was a former Homicide detective he knows how to come across as truthful or deceptive & he definately appeared to be hiding something during this trial. He wouldn't even answer simple questions about the Duct Tape or Gas cans. The entire charade the Anthony's put on during this trial was carefully orchestrated to help Casey go free. If you accuse George of being the Bad guy & then he gets caught in a lie & appears to be hiding something then it gives credibility to your accusation.....Shame on all of them.. I still can't get over the fact that George Drove the car home from the Tow Yard & went to work while Cindy sprayed Febreeze in the Trunk & Cleaned out the car. How much evidence was destroyed because of their actions???

I totally agree w/you.

The talking heads kept going over and over the fact that out of Cindy's love and grief for Caylee, she cleaned up and febreezed her doll. I cannot remember how many times this was said/replayed. I totally had reservations about all that at the time but I didn't want to sound like an uncaring person who doubted a grandmother's love and actions. Still, I kept wondering why she would have done that to a possible murder scene--destroy evidence. I
believe that my discernment about that was right all along. I think they hit it head-on to get the sympathy card from the public and then the jury before the "destroying evidence" could take root.

JMO

The jury was also worried about punishment. That wasn't their role either. That was up to the judge. What a colossal mess.

So whose responsibility was it to educate and inform the jury of their role in this? The judge?

So whose responsibility was it to educate and inform the jury of their role in this? The judge?

JP did and they had written instructions as well. #3 however said she made up her mind before deliberations even began so I don't think anything anyone said would have mattered. It is however clear they didn't understand their role, RD, punishment, etc.

I have always felt that JG is an integral person in figuring out this situation. I believe he knew KC the most intimately next to her family. And through him we can see as close as possible inside the Anthony family and how it ticks. I also find him very credible. I read one of his depositions today and there were some very interesting statements he made that I wanted to and highlight and a little of MOO later on..

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund Jesse02-0717.pdf

JG: I do believe that there are times where Casey would leave Caylee unattended to do things. Get on the computer, talk on the phone. And at that point….
pg 3 ln 2-3

JG: Caylee was somebody who you know like picking up rocks and putting them in her mouth

pg 3 ln 12-13

JG: she would take Caylee and put her somewhere and then uh, tell herself a new story, a new reality of what happened to her.

pg 4 ln 3-5

JG: I believe if something specifically would have happened to Caylee the first place she would have put her is uh, next to the playhouse

pg 6 ln 5-6

JG: Casey tells her friends that Caylee is with her mother. Caylee’s, and you ta…you’d speak with Cindy and Caylee’s not with mom. Well then Caylee has to be somewhere because up until the 15th she was around.

pg 8 ln 10-12

JG: It’s a very drug friendly envir…environment atmosphere. (Fusion nightclub)

pg 10 ln 22-23

JG: Because you look at the 15th, she had just started hanging out at Fusion, and hanging out with Tony all the time on the 13th. 11th, or the 11th is when she said that he’s my boyfriend.

pg 11 ln 3-5

JG: [Cindy Anthony] just lays her out there. “How do you want to be with somebody who’s got no future?

pg 12 ln 5

EE: Makes her feel like a failure in your eyes?
JG: Absolutely.

pg 12 ln 12-13

JG: she constantly would tell me she doesn’t want to end up like her mother. She wants to be a different person. Uhm, uh, she wants to change. And then they’d still be (unintelligible) and then she, I started seeing things like on her My Space, “I can’t wait to be just like my mother when I grow up. I want to be just like her. I love her so much.” She’d confide things in her. And that’s when our relationship, her and I’s relationship started going downhill at that point.

pg 12 ln 20-25

Finally! There's a thread that discusses the viewpoints that have been nagging at me for the longest time.

I finally Googeled, "how to make chloroform.". I had to!! It's been killing me not to for the longest time. Hoping that my fellow Sluethers have done that too so I don't feel like an arse.

Anyway, the whole process/procedure to make chlorofrom seems a little time consuming and complex. Casey doesn't strike me as the kind of person to be patient enough to be able to take the time to do that.

Had she wanted to deliberately kill her child, there are much easier ways - especially in Florida. Haleigh Cummings comes to mind.

I am certainly not saying that she is innocent, just saying that the whole chloroform thing isn't making sense to me.

On that same search, she googled "neck breaking, household weapons, ruptured spleen, hand to hand combat". Those are not normal innocent searches in my opinion.
But then again, chloroform levels were found in the car, and that gatorade bottle with the syringe was found at the crime scene with traces of chloroform. Maybe she bought chloroform somehow if she didn't make it. JMO

So that makes me think of LA's visit to ICA in jail where he's reading the list of people he can "trust", going through his list so methodically, asking her to even answer in code. I never did get what that whole q/a session was about. But now, maybe I do. Was he asking "Who can we throw under the bus" really, not "who do you trust". Light bulb!

Richard Grund stated on VP show that the one's who were trying to frame Jesse was Cindy and George. I don't think LA was involved in anything except being as much of a patsy as JG.

I thought JG said the family was trying to frame him, not sure tho. Maybe LA's trust/ not-trust list was written up by CA. Why do you think at that point they were asking who ICA trusted? I thought they were sticking with the Zanny took her story. What was the purpose of asking so intently who on that list ICA trusted?

No way. He looked sick when he read that verdict.

He did not even give casey the maximum amount of jail time; he could have given her 9 months according to Hornsby's blog. I smell something fishy. Tbey want her out to do interviews now, not in 9 months. There's a reason why they set her release time secretly with no cameras and no SA present... I call BS.

I am listening now to GVS...and she is replaying Cindy's 911 call - you know the one. Anyway...it just dawned on me. That is the ONLY TIME I have ever, ever heard Cindy Anthony cry like that....of all the media events, all the statements to LEO, all the depositions...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... It actually rivaled her performance on the witness stand.
Good grief, this can't be that diabolical could it? That that call and the witness stand performance were..............staged?

I am listening now to GVS...and she is replaying Cindy's 911 call - you know the one. Anyway...it just dawned on me. That is the ONLY TIME I have ever, ever heard Cindy Anthony cry like that....of all the media events, all the statements to LEO, all the depositions...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... It actually rivaled her performance on the witness stand.
Good grief, this can't be that diabolical could it? That that call and the witness stand performance were..............staged?

Why ? I am totally missing the point? To be famous and make money? How did Caylee die and why would Casey go to jail for three years, possibly to go on death row. .......?

I saw the replay of CA listening to the 911 call. Were there actual tears there? Also, sounded so pitiful asking JP to remove the pic of Caylee on the screen. Ca said she was trying hard not to cry. Play-acting or sincere? It surely made me feel bad for her when I watched it live. It had to have the same affect on jury being feet away from her.
And what was ICA so mad at after CA left the stand. That did look real to me? Pointing, mouthed something like "she didn't even try to help me". WTH?

He did not even give casey the maximum amount of jail time; he could have given her 9 months according to Hornsby's blog. I smell something fishy. Tbey want her out to do interviews now, not in 9 months. There's a reason why they set her release time secretly with no cameras and no SA present... I call BS.

I just can't get behind this. I have seen nothing but honor in HHJBP.

JP did and they had written instructions as well. #3 however said she made up her mind before deliberations even began so I don't think anything anyone said would have mattered. It is however clear they didn't understand their role, RD, punishment, etc.

O wow, did she say why she made up her mind before deliberations? Scary.

Songline has a very good theory about George and I have never had any good vibes about him. Could he have somehow, someway, helped in cleaning the car before he went to work? We all know what a clean freak he is about the cars! This keeps going round and round in my mind.

ANYTHING HE COULD HAVE CLEANED HE DID. "NO EVIDENCE"
CA said she only took out a pair of pants and washed them, oh and a knif.
SURE!!!! GA knew not to clean the car too good, THAT would be a red flag. But he knew that he can leave the pizza the oder he had no choice about, God only knows what they all cleaned up. A PAIR OF PANTS????:doh:
THEY BOTH helped to clean up.
I still say the place the car WAS parked should have called LE as soon as they smelled anything at all. Who knows why they did not or if they were not paid steeply not to call anyone for days.

No way Cindy faked the 911 call, IMO. That was one thing I believe she did with complete honesty...why would she want to alert LE to the trunk smell, etc. if she knew Caylee was gone? But I do think she knew soon afterward and was either in pure denial mode or point-the-finger-at-anyone-but-Casey mode.

IMO they all knew the outcome of this case -and this case was thrown.
IMO the people involved with the real case are the puppeteers.
Everything the public has seen was to get our mind far away from the "REAL CASE"
Why did they all know the outcome?
Because they could not bring CAYLEE back and the options, they were given if they do not tell the entire truth left them with this choice. :(
that speaks about the people involved.
CA always said there is some truth in what KC Sais.
CA IS TELLING US INDIRECTLY that - "WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE ENTIRE TRUTH JUST A SMALL PART"
So... we know the baby is gone and we know she was thrown in the garbage because the family was dysfunctional :banghead:
but the case itself is sinister IMHO it makes me think of Shaniya Davis.

There is NO WAY, IMO that the defense could have any idea that their lame defense would work. I do believe the Anthonys played both sides, but it seemed so pathetic and obvious that the defense was truly shocked when the verdicts came down. I know Casey was shocked and I am sure she was told by her attorneys to expect the worst.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back