2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

oh just thought of L Lohan - do you think they are going to put her somewhere so she doesn't have to do a depo for Morgan and ZFG? and if so do you think it will work?

I'm so tired of this "over-reaching" stuff. Murder one wasn't the only charge.

oh just thought of L Lohan - do you think they are going to put her somewhere so she doesn't have to do a depo for Morgan and ZFG? and if so do you think it will work?

no-she has to show up for that!And someone said today it will be on TV

can you post on what he is saying please

Sorry, could not post or summarize because GR was emotional and angry over comments made by a guest of Bill's (another evening-Bernie), and I could not follow the context even though it pertained to GR's views on the verdict.

well I can see the DT putting her in a facility and getting "a note from the Doctor" saying she couldn't handle it right now - harmful for her mental and physical health

Sorry, could not post or summarize because GR was emotional and angry over comments made by a guest of Bill's (another evening-Bernie), and I could not follow the context even though it pertained to GR's views on the verdict.

He basically called Bernie a racist and BOR said he was not!

I appreciate you trying and respect your ability to listen lol

well I can see the DT putting her in a facility and getting "a note from the Doctor" saying she couldn't handle it right now - harmful for her mental and physical health

let Morgan show the judge the sentencing tape.she does not look unhealthy in it!

I said the exact same thing to my daughter today. The more JF talks the worse she makes the jury look.
Notice how the alternates keep slipping and say we? They weren't in on deliberations so that can only mean they all broke the law and discussed the case ALL their answers sound coached or like they are reading from JB's notes

does anyone know if after a verdict the Jurors can be called back in and questioned?

Notice how the alternates keep slipping and say we? They weren't in on deliberations so that can only mean they all broke the law and discussed the case ALL their answers sound couched or like they are reading from JB's notes

I think though the reason we are seeing her a lot.she is not getting the big bucks from these interviews,she was just an altn.They want the jurors who actually did the delberating -well if you want to call it that!!LOL

He basically called Bernie a racist and BOR said he was not!

Did I miss Geraldo's change of view (after he calmed down)? Perhaps, he could have accepted an aggravated manslaughter conviction. Was that the reassessment?

does anyone know if after a verdict the Jurors can be called back in and questioned?

I don't know if they can be called back in,but I know sometimes the jurors write letters to the judge or go see him,but there is nothing anyone can do!!

Did I miss Geraldo's change of view (after he calmed down)? Perhaps, he could have accepted an aggravated manslaughter conviction. Was that the reassessment?

No-he felt in the beginning the jurors made the right choice,but now he is hearing #3 and the other Alt making this statements and he feels they were wrong and could have did a Manslaughter charge!

I'll say it again...if it had been a husband/wife scenario- where one or the other hadn't been reported missing, if the surviving spouse seemingly disappeared from the lives of family members, if they had gone out and partied and pretended life was beautiful (on someone else's dime), if they repeatedly lied to LE about the whereabouts of their spouse, if decomp and high levels of chloroform had been found in the trunk of their vehicle along with a death band of their spouse's hair, if there were dog alerts in the spouse's backyard, if there were reports of an "alleged" fight, if their vehicle was left abandoned by a dumpster, if they were the last known person to be seen with their spouse, and the body found near the spouse's home, etc.- there is no doubt in my mind there would have been a Murder 1 conviction. The jury found it easier to accept that a mother (a child herself by all appearances) could not possibly have murdered her child and blames the State for not providing "enough" evidence to convict her. IMVHO the jury did not weigh the evidence in the same way they would have had the victim been an adult...and that's all on them!

PS- sorry if this seems like a random thought...I had typed the post in reponse to an earlier post, but alas...I hit something on the keyboard and poof! it went.

bbm

I truly think this is one of the biggest mistakes that the SA made...that fight was more than likely the catalyst which started Casey's original plan to take flight...

Who would have admitted that the fight occurred?

Cindy? No way.
KC? Not going to testify.
IIRC, Lee told Jesse about the fight...that would be hearsay--not allowed in.

So just who would have supported the prosecution, if they tried to bring that in?

ANS: Nobody

I'll say it again...if it had been a husband/wife scenario- where one or the other hadn't been reported missing, if the spouse seemingly disappeard from the lives of family members, if they had gone out and partied and pretended life was beautiful (on someone else's dime), if they repeatedly lied to LE about the whereabouts of their spouse, if decomp and high levels of chloroform had been found in the trunk of their vehicle along with a death band of their spouse's hair, if there were dog alerts in the spouse's backyard, if there were reports of an "alleged" fight, if their vehicle was left abandoned by a dumpster, if they were the last known person to be seen with their spouse, and a body found near the spouse's home, etc.- there is no doubt in my mind there would have been a Murder 1 conviction. The jury found it easier to accept that a mother (a child herself by all appearances) could not possibly have murdered her child and blames the State for not providing "enough" evidence to convict her. IMVHO the jury did not weigh the evidence in the same way they would have had the victim been an adult...and that's all on them!

PS- sorry if this seems like a random thought...I had typed the post in reponse to an earlier post, but alas...I hit something on the keyboard and poof! it went.

I totally agree!

BBM

Duct tape applied AFTER Caylee is decomposing for approximately eight days in the car trunk??? :waitasec:

I strongly disagree.

MOO

I agree, BUT I think this is why it was put in the hair......

or even the DT. It's the jury who is supposed to follow the instructions, evaluate the evidence against the charges and deliberate. THey failed. Not because of their decision, although that was a pretty good indication, but because they did not deliberate, evaluate, perform their duty to the best of their ability. So it doesn't matter what the SA did. It wouldn't have mattered to these people. Finding her guilty of something would have taken longer, required thought. They were not willing to invest their energy.

The Scott Peterson jury was. They waded through the evidence although I'm sure they may have rather gone home and contacted agents and tried to make big bucks and get free trips to Disney. They saw through and disregarded the BS the DT threw at them. Circumstantial evidence is evidence and when there is only one person it ALL points to that means they are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Most people understand that especially if they take the time to think about it.

JA just said on Dateline that CA and GA denied it happened and that is why he didn't use it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back