2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she said Puerto Rico...

I believe earlier she said that because they thought JB had connections there. Then when they said the plane that was in the hanger has ties to Macaluso, she said "costa rica". It took me by surprise. They are speculating like crazy, so who knows. I also heard there are a lot of Puerto Ricans that do not want her there, so costa rica might be the better alternative.

I am watching wftv on tv and right now they are showing the tv crews by the new police tape....I think we are near the plane that is in the hangar

Can you pretty please keep us updated on the airport activity?

Could she have been in one of those golf bags? Or suitcases? She's small enough.

It wouldnt work like this, though.

WFTV would still be on the air... I think their stream isnting prepared for so much traffic at 1am sunday

I dont know cause no one is broadcasting. HLN would be all over this
I think they were told not to .... JMO

I'm still freaked out that KC is released almost 3 years to the day... I give her until 2013 and then I think her "fame" will "flame" out in a big way.

More LIES from JB. There's an early interviews, BEFORE ICA, where he said he was born in PR. THEN later, he started saying he was born in NYC. So now he is saying Spain? PPfffttttttt.

Okay seriously? I really don't see the relevance of where he was born and when someone tells me somewhere, I believe them. Got any links where he contradicts this?

This just starts making me a little uncomfortable. I know he has relatives in pr. Could be but places he or Casey may have relations doesn't hold a ton of weight.

If a network is banking this, she's taking a plane....otherwise no way and the cops may have shown up at the airport because protestors showed up.

a good sized crowd has gathered right where they just put up the police tape. I wish they would say where that is. There is media and protestors together, and it is dark when they turn off the TV lights

Seems like I just heard someone on TV said they went to CM's office first? strange

now we cut back to Kathi B with split screen of the great exit

back to airport....everyone just standing along road by tape.....looks like officers there too

WFTV is still freezing for me every few seconds. Can't stand it.

Again, thanks for all updates.

More LIES from JB. There's an early interviews, BEFORE ICA, where he said he was born in PR. THEN later, he started saying he was born in NYC. So now he is saying Spain? PPfffttttttt.

Has anyone considered that she will be staying with JB for awhile? I wouldn't doubt it for a minute.

Did that person just ask about Casey being able to grieve for Caylee? Was she serious? She did her grieving during those 31 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upabigtree