2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who else is with Casey & Jose? She's been incarcerated for 3 years. He's a man, a married man with a wife and child at home. Even if they're in a hotel suite with separate bedrooms that's pretty risky on his part. She could make all sorts of claims against him, beginning with improper advancement.

Even besides that, she's got to be off kilter some.:crazy: Wasn't she alone in a cell for 23 hours of every day?

:twocents:

That's what I keep saying to myself. He'd be crazy to be alone with her. She is going to turn on him, you can bet on it!
BTW, I think I read somewhere on WS about ICA getting mad when she found out Baez's wife was pregnant? Can somebody fill me in on that? Thanks.

Turn him on tor turn him in....I'm so confused. :floorlaugh:

I'm so excited about Dr. Stone. I've been off trying to find the show. They have episodes on line...omg! Thank you guys!

I think FCA considered herself the nanny of Caylee. At times zanny would become cindy. When she described zanny she took pieces of herself and how she wished she looked.. She fabricated the location for zanny by combining TL's NY and Amy's South Florida.

I just don't believe she used the word zanny for two years. I think cindy was covering for her.

I remember way back when that some bipolars would do the same thing when they were psychotic. I am not saying she is psychotic but shares some similar traits. In their fantastic tales, there was always a little truth or a piece of something relevant buried in the babble. It would take an awful lot of work/sleuthing to try to piece it together. She does this w/o psychosis...amazing!

I agree, I think he is scratching his head that no one is giving up money for "her story".....if we want a fairytale Jose we'll turn on Disney.....I've said all along this train wreck is going to catch up with Jose and his client....I heard that in his voice tonight.....KARMA

Bold mine.

Yep! And what about Jose's offers?...Has HLN not called him yet about a TH position? Did Telemundo back away from their possible offer? Will Jose be right back where he started, defending DUIs? LOL! Me thinks so! :floorlaugh:

You truly reap what you sow. JB, with a wife and child at home, and his million $$ pay day apparently gone within 24 hours, is now relegated to hiding out with his newly acquired albatross named FCA.

Perhaps JB is more cranked up at the jurors than the public is.

As soon as the verdict came down, I just knew that JB was as shocked as we were! And when he did his after verdict speech, I knew it! He definitely wasn't as 'happy' as he should have been, having just gotten his client acquitted. I think he wanted to get her off the death penalty....that would have been the perfect win for him...keep her in prison, and JB moves on to bigger and better things...but NO! The big doofus got her completely off, alienated her against her parents, and now he is STUCK with her...congrats Jose...how's that albatross feel around your neck! :floorlaugh:

As soon as the verdict came down, I just knew that JB was as shocked as we were! And when he did his after verdict speech, I knew it! He definitely wasn't as 'happy' as he should have been, having just gotten his client acquitted. I think he wanted to get her off the death penalty....that would have been the perfect win for him...keep her in prison, and JB moves on to bigger and better things...but NO! The big doofus got her completely off, alienated her against her parents, and now he is STUCK with her...congrats Jose...how's that albatross feel around your neck! :floorlaugh:

Yep he did have a funny look just like oj simpsons defense team. Mr kardashians face. i will never forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels