2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't forgiven Michael Vick. A Lot of people are boycotting BET and Subway because of their sponsorship of him.

Oh, I know. I know many, many people are still upset, but there are still many who don't care as long as he is still throwing a footbal well. He is back in the NFL...FCA has no talent, no fan base to start with like Michael Vick, Mike Tyson, ect...

With ref to the Casey Anthony case:
" The defense got the jury they wanted because the (unusually forceful) judge resisted several attempts by the State to remove certain jurors and because seating jurors ( from a different county) unfamiliar with this high profile case meant seating jurors remarkably lacking in intellectual curiosity. Various media talking heads argued the outcome of this trial showed the "legal system worked." In my opinion it showed "collective gullibility is still alive and well"

I was criticized by some sleuthers earlier today for putting HHJP on my hate list.
But the above quote further proves my point. Some of the illiterate pro defense jurors were on that jury as a DIRECT result of the judge's refusal to do the right thing and strike them from the pool. The state fought hard and was struck down several times during jury selection.
JA and LDB would have known this was a problem. JB and CM must have been laughing their arses off behind closed doors. But the prosecution probably thought they had enough evidence to prove their case anyway.. I sure did.

JB sounded emotionally and physically drained.

I agree, I think he is scratching his head that no one is giving up money for "her story".....if we want a fairytale Jose we'll turn on Disney.....I've said all along this train wreck is going to catch up with Jose and his client....I heard that in his voice tonight.....KARMA

LOL. I bet JB is thinking "I'm not a therapist but I sure wish we had one right now. This chick in nuts!"

He's stuck with her. No one's bought the first photos and no interview money yet. Ha Ha

There are many including the young Morgan who said they never saw her leave the office bldg of Mason last night.

However, other vehicles did leave that building and she could have been out of sight in one of them. After the stop at Mason's office, do wonder if she could be at his house......

:waitasec:

Psych doc coming up after break...NOW here's a good doctor...everyone take notes!!! I'd like to see him battle it out with that crazy Krop guy...i'd pay for that!

Unless someone on her team put up the bucks for her to go somewhere, or Baez called in a favor Casey is somewhere local in hiding. Baez doesn't have any money.

They need a big ticket deal in order to get Casey into treatment and into a safe new location. But I don't see he leaving Orlando for long. It is all she knows as an adult and she has never had to pay bills, housing, and take care of her own affairs. She is childlike we have heard so many say.

The doctor is Dr. Michael Stone.

He was just on the show again.........

You truly reap what you sow. JB, with a wife and child at home, and his million $$ pay day apparently gone within 24 hours, is now relegated to hiding out with his newly acquired albatross named FCA.

Perhaps JB is more cranked up at the jurors than the public is.

There are many including the young Morgan who said they never saw her leave the office bldg of Mason last night.

Remember she use to spend hours everyday at Jose's office....maybe she is practicing for her new career.....LMBO

I missed the segment but was it Dr. Michael Stone, they dr. who has the scale and rates people on the show "Most Evil"?

eta-yes, it is him, just saw him before the break.

Yes! That is him! I use to watch that show all the time!
I wonder what he would rate her??? She did torture her parents.. maybe she is the highest rating he has of 22. Or maybe just 20 because no one is sure if she tortured Caylee :(

Me too, perfect place to hide. Moving around and no way for her to slip away. Wonder wher Geraldo's yacht is now? Any way to check?

I think this is a good bet because Jose needs to keep a lid on Casey if he expects to rake in a fortune on her so he has to have her under a lock down of some sort. He can then leave the yacht, go meet with whatever sleasy outlet wants to try to make a buck on FCA,then come back and sweet talk her. She'll fall for it because psychopaths do have some blinders. They never think anyone could outsmart them, for one.

I couldn't stomach Baez. To me, one of the best things about this trial is now that it's over, I no longer have to listen to his voice. JMO

I have been watching the rerun of Nancy Grace's Justice for Caylee on HLN and it definitely brought back the emotion. I cannot believe this is still affecting me this way nearly 2 weeks after the NG verdict. I have realized how emotionally invested I have become in this case and am struggling to recover from the tailspin that verdict has thrown me into. I hope we can all find closure in some way in regards to this case, but until I see some sort of accountability here I have a sinking suspicion that it will always be an open wound :(

I agree, I think he is scratching his head that no one is giving up money for "her story".....if we want a fairytale Jose we'll turn on Disney.....I've said all along this train wreck is going to catch up with Jose and his client....I heard that in his voice tonight.....KARMA
Ahhh, your words certainly make me feel better. Thanks for that!
Oh I just love KARMA!

This pic says it all...................

In the series of pictures, there's another shot taken from the front of the car, in which you can see the driver (he looks familiar, but can't place him), JB in the front passenger seat and Casey in the back seat. Did anyone see anyone else in the car?

Also................it looks like the rear cargo area is piled high with stuff - you can't even see out the rear window. Luggage?

LOL. I bet JB is thinking "I'm not a therapist but I sure wish we had one right now. This chick in nuts!"

Bet he's not a chemist, either. Sounds like JB has his hands full. Remember the spat these two had at jury selection about the chairs when he told her to stop acting like a 2 year old. This was not in JB's plans. He planned on selling her story but she would have been behind bars. Now he can't sell the story and she's out. Sigh....karma is her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal