2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's in the playhouse?

I think she was driven very close.. a ranch a property. However I have been wrong about everything else in the case so don't bank on this premonition either

Or maybe the trunk of Baez' car.:great:

She's in Orlando, probably with Baez.
Watch her Mrs Baez....

I keep thinking about the Dr Krop...saying the only spike on the test was for masculinity on her MMPI. He says that is because she was such a great athlete. Who told him that? KC?

I have never heard anything about her athletic prowess. She looks puny to me.

He better research the other things that spike stands for...

ohhhh! Do tell! or tell me how to google it.
nevermind
AHHHHH! :floorlaugh:

K well then!
I still have questions... :waitasec:
research project this week!

Sooooooooooooo totally different. Those people had "fans" before their crimes and there are fans who just don't care what you do outside of your performances or athletic life. After OJ, I remember several football fans telling me "Yeah, but he was a great football player."

I haven't forgiven Michael Vick. A Lot of people are boycotting BET and Subway because of their sponsorship of him.

Wherever they are it does appear they are together and part of the phone problem could have been him worrying she'd say something which could be overheard!

:D

MOO

He did sound extra stammer-stuttery even for Baez, didn't he? It's probably just beginning to dawn on him... 'what the hell have I gotten myself into?!' Oh well, that's what happens when you see your soul to the Devil.

Poor Geraldo. He's just trying so hard to rehabilitate ICA for his buddy, the 'brilliant' lawyer.

This Al Taylor dude said he has a verbal agreement with Baez and will sue if he renigs. Add another to the top of the pile.

As for hearing the 'real' story from ICA, she had her chance to tell it in court. Now it just doesn't matter. Period - End.

There ya go. She is in a Motel 6 off the interstate. Hope the bed bugs dont get her. JB is sweating a puddle that Geraldo is going to blow it.
Didn't Geraldo draw lines indicating future military movement? As if he can keep a secret... :rolleyes:

There ya go. She is in a Motel 6 off the interstate. Hope the bed bugs dont get her. JB is sweating a puddle that Geraldo is going to blow it.

I'm surprised some enterprising reporter isn't keeping tabs on JB's movements.

I just saw it briefly and I think it was something Stone...I think I have seen him before and he has done some pretty incredible reporting on folks with 'disorders', ahem.
Cannot remember off hand but I believe he has dealt with some of the worst,HTH

Michael Stone --Forensic Psychologist.

-+Mark Lippman getting to play defense for the anthonys. TM is angry about what they did and Lippman is all ears. TM keep quiet...you willl be played. He will use every word against you.

l............This case is really sick. I'm typing for a good man who helps children to zip it..good grief. This world is crazy. Attorneys have destroyed it..

Me too, perfect place to hide. Moving around and no way for her to slip away. Wonder where Geraldo's yacht is now? Any way to check?

Probably just off the coast of Florida. Would also explain not calling from a land line.

Really!
He's so arrogant ( look at me! Look at me! ) maybe he'll tell the address any minute now!

I am still thinking about GR question "how is she" and JBs response "I am not a therapist" Certainly not a resounding "she is all right considering..." Bet it is not a picnic being with her right now.

I have seen on many interviews where someone is on a cell phone and it's breaking up and they ask the caller to call from a land line...interesting Geraldo didn't go there....just hinky to me.....

yachts have landlines at least my grandpas did and it always worked

I just saw it briefly and I think it was something Stone...I think I have seen him before and he has done some pretty incredible reporting on folks with 'disorders', ahem.
Cannot remember off hand but I believe he has dealt with some of the worst,HTH

I missed the segment but was it Dr. Michael Stone, they dr. who has the scale and rates people on the show "Most Evil"?

eta-yes, it is him, just saw him before the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea