2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean after all the coverage and all this, like they couldn't have bumped NG's 2 hour special to cover it? That was really weird, and why is she still there? Not one major network covered this until she was already out. I am still saying they have gotten a cease with the biased reporting or else warning.

Or else warning? The DT needs all the publicity they can get if they are shopping for a deal. It would behoove them to keep FCA in the forefront, not shut down the very thing that fed their machine for the past three years.

FCA will emerge soon enough - JB knows that FCA needs to strike while the iorn is hot.

Nope, no cease warning - its just over and done. This past week, I think people have grown tired of the media focus on FCA. LE did an outstanding job of controlling her quick release. If you blinked, you would have missed it. Less than a 100 people showed up, and on the few networks (2 maybe) covering FCA's release, the TH's appeared to be struggling for content.

I'm resting my sprained knee, reading and posting on WS, and looking forward to USA vs Japan soccer. USA USA USA!

It's disgusting that the Anthonys are trying to cash in on Caylee's Law!

I think they know what Casey did & CA was willing to spend 15 years in jail just to save her daughter from the death penalty...just save her from sure death...that's why she lied. Doing so, we're condemning her for doing for Casey what Casey should have done for her daughter...protect her to the end because a mother isn't suppose to ever give up on their child, a mother's love is unconditional.

Having said that & to add in the horror that GA just went through with Casey & the DT, I'd like to hope they are trying to do something good to remember Caylee. Something that will always be a part of her, a new law that will forever bring justice to other children. I would hope they are trying to start over without their evil daughter...she won't/can't see them because she can't look them in the eye....she knows what she did & if they don't know they feel it. This statement was the last paragraph of an article on *************:

Casey Anthony’s ultimate label will be that there is a law named after her deceased child, Caylee’s Law” and the tot mom Casey Anthony will have done nothing to support it. How many laws have there ever been made to protect children that are not endorsed by the parent of the child who either went missing or was murdered? I know of none.

I mean after all the coverage and all this, like they couldn't have bumped NG's 2 hour special to cover it? That was really weird, and why is she still there? Not one major network covered this until she was already out. I am still saying they have gotten a cease with the biased reporting or else warning.

There was nothing to see. People with no sense to stay out of the rain standing around watching. There was coverage inside and to what end. They could not ask questions. Then there are those who think the networks are going to get their story soon enough. The media is protected by 1st amendment rights so I don't think they were "warned" at all. These big network talking head shows are JB's meal ticket. Once they turn their backs on him it's over and he knows it. jmo

There was nothing to see. People with no sense to stay out of the rain standing around watching. There was coverage inside and to what end. They could not ask questions. Then there are those who think the networks are going to get their story soon enough. The media is protected by 1st amendment rights so I don't think they were "warned" at all. These big network talking head shows are JB's meal ticket. Once they turn their backs on him it's over and he knows it. jmo

I am pretty sure they have been warned. :wink:

I find it disgusting that the Anthony's are using Caylee's Law... a law that they had no help in establishing... to line their own pockets. I could care less if they supported it silently.... but to simply jump on the bandwagon and try to make money off of it? I am disgusted! This is OUR way of honoring Caylee. OUR way of making sure people like THEM are held responsible for their actions.

It is because of THEM that this law has to even be put into place. Do they not understand that?

Makes me so sick!

OK, maybe I just don't get it but, how are they gonna profit off of a law? :waitasec:

I think they know what Casey did & CA was willing to spend 15 years in jail just to save her daughter from the death penalty...just save her from sure death...that's why she lied. Doing so, we're condemning her for doing for Casey what Casey should have done for her daughter...protect her to the end because a mother isn't suppose to ever give up on their child, a mother's love is unconditional.

Having said that & to add in the horror that GA just went through with Casey & the DT, I'd like to hope they are trying to do something good to remember Caylee. Something that will always be a part of her, a new law that will forever bring justice to other children. I would hope they are trying to start over without their evil daughter...she won't/can't see them because she can't look them in the eye....she knows what she did & if they don't know they feel it. This statement was the last paragraph of an article on *************:

Casey Anthony’s ultimate label will be that there is a law named after her deceased child, Caylee’s Law” and the tot mom Casey Anthony will have done nothing to support it. How many laws have there ever been made to protect children that are not endorsed by the parent of the child who either went missing or was murdered? I know of none.

Unfortunately it does the court no good to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to try someone, let the media broadcast the trial nationwide and then permit someone to commit perjury whatever their reasoning might be. It's let the masses know that no matter how many lies to tell on the stand you will not be held accountable in a court of law.....but flipping your finger at someone will get you 6 days in jail and a fine.

We as citizens should be putting pressure on the court system to follow their own rules. Even if it were community service combined with a heavy fine, if someone is deliberately lying while under oath they should be charged. jmo

OK, maybe I just don't get it but, how are they gonna profit off of a law? :waitasec:

They plan on using that money to try and get the law passed. Guess they never heard of getting all their friends and relatives to call or write their Congressman. They now want you to pay them to do it. jmo

And I'm pretty sure it would have fallen on deaf ears. lol

Yeah, well, considering there was no coverage from any mega networks until after she was released, I think they listened. :wink:

Yeah, well, considering there was no coverage from any mega networks until after she was released, I think they listened. :wink:

Maybe they felt she is no longer worth spending that kind of money for only getting a 12 second shot. They weren't allowed to go inside so it would have been a waste, huge waste. Myself, I think the parties over. jmo

I just need to rant for a second. I'm seeing articles and quotes now about her release. One on CNN opinion article that says how we all should forgive because it's good for us. Well ya know what? Most of the time it is, but this is so reprehensible it's not possible for me. Ya know why? the TRUTH was never told. NO RESPONSIBILITY was ever taken.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/...y-and-the-challenge-of-forgiveness/?hpt=hp_c2

Then the defense lawyers, like Baez... "I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

Yeah it sure does, it says that all your and her the lies and deceit worked flawlessly... Congratulations.

And this chick, I am assuming she was the one jumping up and down for freeing a murderer of a child

“I hope that she receives compassion from the world — that would be my hope,” Ms. Sims said. “She was found not guilty of these crimes. It’s time to move on.”

That's a nice thought, but being found not guilty doesn't mean she wasn't guilty..

I wont forgive, but I will move on. As much as I can't stand Nancy Grace I'm glad there is so much awareness of this injustice.

i havent slept 5 hours in 3 days days due to excessive workload and family issues so my train of thought is not very organized.
the anthony's will spend the rest of their lives drumming up causes, giving interviews and asking for donations. they have every intention im sure of never working again and making as much money as possible of off Caylee's death. they have grief, too stresed to work..they care about missing kids..need to find them and not work...they need to pass laws protecting victims like Caylee. CA HAS to write a book to get her story out. its not about the money ya right). its about her STORY. it will be so compelling to read CA elevate herself to saint status. ugh this family makes MAD. they knew caylee was dead when they started their foundations and began working on their tans and jetting off to whatever show would listen to their search for Caylee's kidnapper. please, they may have been in denial the 1st few day but as caseys lies became clear they knew. they smelt the car. they heard the stories. 1+1 equals 2 right george? i will always feel bad for their loss and what JB did to GA at trial BUT..the anthony's behavior, lies, media blitz and obstruction of the truth is 90% of the reason Casey was aquitted! CA's alternate smirking and sobbing on the stand. her defiant attitude. her memory loss and regain. GA not being able to answer anything without appearing evasive. cant the anthony's they see that their pandering for money is the ultimate disrespect after the way they went about denying justice for Caylee. i know they loved her but stop wearing her picture and ashes while working against the very the people who tried to find her and then later bring justice for her death while being 1st class martyrs in protecting casey. why couldnt they have just told the truth from day 31? if casey was innocent what would the truth have hurt?

i wish they would just go away. they are an ever present reminder that lying in court is just fine and dandy as long as it set their daughter free. ugh get jobs like everyone else and quit expecting your deceased grandaughter to support you. and Casey..dont u dare try to make a dime off of this. your behavior was sick and disgusting. anyone who rewards this family with their hard earned cash and attention should really stop and think what it is they are supporting.

Did I miss something?
HLN saying she left with $537 dollars, to her name.
Why aren't they mentioning the thousands CM claimed she received from supporters?
I think they should look into that, and stop with repeating, the same thing after every commercial.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member