Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe obmama was referring to a post by scorekeeper #368. Scorekeeper has linked post....

If you are referring to the link in Scorekeeper's post #368, the article says nothing about a neighbor saying the chandelier "fell on" Max.

I was asking for the source of this neighbor quote.

don't you all find it odd that JS was no where around for both of these incidents..

Absolutely!
He's been in seclusion since last Monday, all LE says is he's in "constant contact". I imagine he has work obligations, though. I believe Max's memorial was this afternoon. It was private.

Not a peep about Adam's whereabouts, either. Wonder if he returned to Memphis. He does have a job.

There was one visit to the mansion, by a couple who loaded suitcases into their car. Probably RN's family picking up personal items. Other than that, doesn't look like anyone has returned. There's 24 hour security guards.

All post are my opinion only and are not meant as anything else........

For those who haven't had a chance, this is must see. This presser provides information on the case and what info has been released to the public. I would consider this the most reliable source and not the misquotes we've been reading in several papers.

It's 21+ minutes, but will answer a lot of your questions (not all though).

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/...mansion-owners-son-girlfriend?redirected=true

Best,

Mel

does anyone have a link to all the photos that were done in on this case,it was a pack of about 15 photos..

Wow! Just got thru reading thru all the posts, this case is just werid!

I agree! I stumbled on this thread last night as I was getting ready to sign off.

Ended up reading all the posts until 3 am :eek:

tell me something..what would be the first thing you would do after you cut someone down- you take off the noose to see if you can see if they are breathing-right..in that pic of her on the ground..the noose is still on her or am I seeing things..this brother needs to looked at more closely..

Nit sure I would bother to take it all the way off, just quickly loosen it...

It's customary here for a poster who provides information such as that I bolded in your post to also provide a link to the source of that information.

Also this is a victim-friendly forum and I think several things in your post cross the line into victim-bashing.

That being said, welcome.

I edited this, after getting similar feedback. I guess it didn't make it in time, before you replied. Sorry. Can you/I delete it. Don't want to upset anyone.

Hopefully, JS was at the hospital with his son.........

But as previously stated, I find it very, very odd and suspicious that he and/or his public relations spokesperson has not expressed any sorrow or grief over RN; He hasn't even acknowledged RN's life or death or vowed to find out what happened........so weird

He supposedly has been with her for over 2 years............

Makes me think he might view her as responsible for Max's accident.

I'm confused. In these photos, she is definitely NOT face down. When were these taken?

Wow somehow I missed these close up photos. Another thing that caught my attention is that it looks like the broken leg is there under the table. I saw where they took the table out with a leg missing.

The table is located directly under the small balcony ... which happens to be a shallow balcony with metal railing. My thought was the brother looked across from the guest house and saw her....and quickly grabbed a table to get her down.

That balcony is located on the second level, right above the main kitchen of the house. Maybe he was heading into the house to get to the main kitchen when he saw her...

Thanks .. it's odd the page says she has a doctoral degree AND that she's working on her dissertation.

Argosy University appears to be an online university?

I don't think it's online only. More like a University of Phoenix - actual locations and online. Not Harvard though. But hey.

tell me something..what would be the first thing you would do after you cut someone down- you take off the noose to see if you can see if they are breathing-right..in that pic of her on the ground..the noose is still on her or am I seeing things..this brother needs to looked at more closely..

I don't know if I would take it all the way off, I would definitely loosen it before I performed CPR.

The home and the grounds of that estate must have been extensively covered by a video monitoring security system.

If that system has been "scrubbed", then this is a murder by someone who could arrange the destruction*of evidence.

If the system backup is intact, the truth is right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane