ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it strange how some folks scream about peeps making money off of Caylee for some people, but applaud/support it with others. JMO. And I have no interest in what anyone makes. JMO

ITA, Morgan will ask KC where and when did she get info about Zenaida, what car she was driving, etc. He will also ask her about what happened to Caylee ... KC will have to answer ... she has not answered this question yet ... Jose said what happened
Granted KC will mostly likely re-iterate what Jose stated and that Caylee died in the pool ... how much further Morgan can and will take it is anyone's guess but IMO she can't get out of answering questions making it perfectly clear that she was trying to frame Zenaida for Caylee's death ...

JMO she will not tell the truth about anything, a huge waste of time jmo

I don't believe that. JMO

It's what ZG has alleged and she'll have to prove it if she expects to win.

I remember that period of time when the case was just coming out and it wasn't yet clear who was involved in Caylee's disappearance. There was a lot of speculation about Zeneida Gonzalez. IIRC there was a lot of sleuthing here and in many other forums.
It's not a stretch for me to believe this ZG suffered negative consequences,but that's not what matters.
What matters is what she can prove in court.

JMO she will not tell the truth about anything, a huge waste of time jmo

A huge waste of time for who?

One could argue that the time we spend on this website is a huge waste of time,but it's all relevant isn't it ? :rocker:

Just making Casey do something as a consequence for what SHE did,is not a waste of time ,IMO.

Casey slandered and libeled ZF-G ( Casey wrote in her statement to LE, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took my child".) and Cindy slandered her on National TV by saying, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took Caylee"!!! ZF-G got death threats because of it! She was an innocent bystander who merely went apartment-hunting and got dragged into this ugly mess!!! Then Casey refused to clear her- so YES she deserves every penny she is awarded in her civil suit against Casey!!!

I just find it strange how some folks scream about peeps making money off of Caylee for some people, but applaud/support it with others. JMO. And I have no interest in what anyone makes. JMO

Big difference ,IMO,between someone who was dragged into this mess and is a victim of Casey,as opposed to those who inject themselves ,or who have been deceptive in the case.
This is just my own value system,but I wouldn't have a problem if Jessie Grund wrote a book.He co-operated with LE,he tried to do right by Caylee and he was thrown under the bus by the Anthony's and JB.
His very private life was exposed in discovery because of what Casey said (much like what she did to ZG).
There are others who had their lives turned upside down because of this case .They did nothing wrong. I have no problem with them selling their story or writing a book .
The A's,the DT and Casey are all deceptive ,manipulative and care nothing about getting Justice for Caylee. IMO they should not be rewarded by getting a book or media deal.
But that's just me.

For FCA to pay for her transgressions is justice. For the Anthony family to make money on a dead child is not justice. Pretty simple.

Big difference ,IMO,between someone who was dragged into this mess and is a victim of Casey,as opposed to those who inject themselves ,or who have been deceptive in the case.
This is just my own value system,but I wouldn't have a problem if Jessie Grund wrote a book.He co-operated with LE,he tried to do right by Caylee and he was thrown under the bus by the Anthony's and JB.
His very private life was exposed in discovery because of what Casey said (much like what she did to ZG).
There are others who had their lives turned upside down because of this case .They did nothing wrong. I have no problem with them selling their story or writing a book .
The A's,the DT and Casey are all deceptive ,manipulative and care nothing about getting Justice for Caylee. IMO they should not be rewarded by getting a book or media deal.
But that's just me.

Plus the time for the A's to tell the truth should have been in the courtroom not waiting for a book deal to tell their story. If the truth isn't revealed in the book why would anyone want to buy it????

Morgan has one question that needs to be answered. Why did you claim you dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments with ZFG???? jmo

JMO if Zenaida wins the what, $15,000, I don't think it's justice for Caylee. JMO

There were differences between Casey's imaginary zanny and the real woman with the civil suit. The alleged "death threats" is interesting, I would not be surprised if she did get them unfortunately, some scary crazy people out there imo.

Believe or disbelieve, it doesn't change anything. It's a fact.
Mr Morgan has ICA running scared.
Someone is finally going to hold her accountable for her venomous claims.

JMO if Zenaida wins the what, $15,000, I don't think it's justice for Caylee. JMO

There were differences between Casey's imaginary zanny and the real woman with the civil suit. The alleged "death threats" is interesting, I would not be surprised if she did get them unfortunately, some scary crazy people out there imo.

The $15K is just a starting place.... anything under that amount would go to a different court.
Those are her actual losses. If she wins she can also ask for punitive damages- that's where it gets interesting.
Zenaida's lawsuit is entirely separate to the matter of justice for Caylee- she would have no impact on that miscarriage of justice.

Believe or disbelieve, it doesn't change anything. It's a fact.Mr Morgan has ICA running scared.
Someone is finally going to hold her accountable for her venomous claims.

bbm, I haven't seen proof of it, so I don't believe those are facts at this point.

I don't believe she will be held accountable either, and her lies about an imaginary nanny were not about this woman. JMO

bbm, I haven't seen proof of it, so I don't believe those are facts at this point.

I don't believe she will be held accountable either, and her lies about an imaginary nanny were not about this woman. JMO

Ahhhh, but there is. Nanny never existed and was based on a fabrication KC made up in her head. Clearly she heard that this ZG was at Sawgrass. KC had connections with Sawgrass and the tattoo parlor (ZG's boyfriend was a frequent visitor to the parlor) as ZG had tattoos, also. There is a connection there and we obviously don't have all the information but I'll bet Morgan does.

The most damning part for KC is that when she had a opportunity to clear ZG she willfully did not do so because KC felt it would benefit her and support her lie. She selectively used information she had about ZG to try and authenticate her report to police. And the proof is when she looked at the photos she did not know which one of the ZG's had showed up at Sawgrass. In the jailhouse tape she was aware of which one was at Sawgrass and told her mother she was never shown the pictures of the Kissimmee ZG. So KC was aware who ZG was, she just never physically saw her in person prior to giving her statement. When LE asked her to describe ZG, KC pretty much described herself with a few exceptions. In KC's jailhouse letters she tells "Cookie" she forgives ZFG and knows ZFG would never harm Caylee. This makes no sense....unless KC was talking about herself.

As for Fernandez, if ZG was ever seriously considered a POI KC would have claimed, 'well, Zanny told me her name was ZFG' which would be just another spin to make ZG look like the guilty party.

Unfortunately we can't look at KC the way we would view what a normal person would say or do. She's self-absorbed so pretty much anything she has done that she feels was wrong gets blamed on someone else. [Example: KC walking the family dog and the dog did it's business on a neighbor lawn When the neighbor asked KC to pick it up she replied..."It's not my dog."] This was always her mindset. KC's fantasy world was pretty much for her mother's benefit to keep her off of KC's back. jmo

Didn't Morgan try to get FCA to clear ZG's name by signing a document stating it wasn't her? FCA refused and CA continued spouting off about the kidnapping to the media.

I also looked at the statement from the lady working at Sawgrass apartments. She said she filled out the form for Zenaida so all the BS from CA about the C in front of Zenaida's name wasn't even written by ZG. The document is here, along with a lot of other information (to include FCA's written statement and a lot of others):

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

IMO

Ahhhh, but there is. Nanny never existed and was based on a fabrication KC made up in her head.
yes I posted that

Clearly she heard that this ZG was at Sawgrass. KC had connections with Sawgrass and the tattoo parlor (ZG's boyfriend was a frequent visitor to the parlor) as ZG had tattoos, also. There is a connection there and we obviously don't have all the information but I'll bet Morgan does.

agreed we don't have the facts. we can only speculate

The most damning part for KC is that when she had a opportunity to clear ZG she willfully did not do so because KC felt it would benefit her and support her lie. She selectively used information she had about ZG to try and authenticate her report to police. And the proof is when she looked at the photos she did not know which one of the ZG's had showed up at Sawgrass. In the jailhouse tape she was aware of which one was at Sawgrass and told her mother she was never shown the pictures of the Kissimmee ZG. So KC was aware who ZG was, she just never physically saw her in person prior to giving her statement. When LE asked her to describe ZG, KC pretty much described herself with a few exceptions. In KC's jailhouse letters she tells "Cookie" she forgives ZFG and knows ZFG would never harm Caylee. This makes no sense....unless KC was talking about herself.

yes, her description of imaginary Zanny were clearly not about the woman with the lawsuit
As for Fernandez, if ZG was ever seriously considered a POI KC would have claimed, 'well, Zanny told me her name was ZFG' which would be just another spin to make ZG look like the guilty party.

Unfortunately we can't look at KC the way we would view what a normal person would say or do. She's self-absorbed so pretty much anything she has done that she feels was wrong gets blamed on someone else. [Example: KC walking the family dog and the dog did it's business on a neighbor lawn When the neighbor asked KC to pick it up she replied..."It's not my dog."] This was always her mindset. KC's fantasy world was pretty much for her mother's benefit to keep her off of KC's back. jmo

bolded parts are mine I agree with you on this re keeping Cindy off her back, sorry don't know how to fix the quote

JMO I think a lot of the issues in topics in some people state things so many times people believe they are facts. I am a stickler for facts. Wish we had MORE, jmo

JMO I think a lot of the issues in topics in some people state things so many times people believe they are facts. I am a stickler for facts. Wish we had MORE, jmo

Most jurors do not have actual facts to go by in determining their verdicts such as the video taken at the Bank of America and copies of Amy's checks with KC's signatures on them. Still KC took it right up to the end before changing her plea.

Facts we do know:

FACT: KC linked ZG to Sawgrass apartments in her statement to LE almost down to the day. Why did she use Sawgrass in her statement when there were hundreds of apartments complexes she could have named? Is she psychic?

FACT: Initially KC could not pick ZG's picture out of the photos that were shown to her of all the ZG's in the area because KC has never seen her. ZG claims never to have met KC.

FACT: ZG's boyfriend frequented the tattoo parlor where KC had her tattoo done. Coincidence???

FACT: KC's tells her mother she was never shown pictures of ZG from Kissimmee that police are lying. Mom goes out and broadcasts on TV that KC never saw the woman's picture. (So it appears at this point KC believes her lie is pulling the attention away from her, having people focus their attention on ZG. That is clearly KC's purpose for telling the lie.)

In most religions and nations of the world bearing false witness against someone is a crime/sin based on your belief system. In the US you get a book deal.

I say, good for ZG for not backing off and hiding in a corner licking her wounds. Some people do not care who they hurt and they have no remorse. It's just the way they are but it does not mean we should be giving them a "free ride". jmo

The $15K is just a starting place.... anything under that amount would go to a different court.
Those are her actual losses. If she wins she can also ask for punitive damages- that's where it gets interesting.
Zenaida's lawsuit is entirely separate to the matter of justice for Caylee- she would have no impact on that miscarriage of justice.

She would have to prove she should be awarded punitive damages on top of compensatory damages. That she did the act with malice and intent. Here is a link to the FS.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...vil+and+punitive+damages&URL=CH0768/Sec72.HTM

She would have to prove she should be awarded punitive damages on top of compensatory damages. That she did the act with malice and intent. Here is a link to the FS.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...vil+and+punitive+damages&URL=CH0768/Sec72.HTM

If you child died by accident and you put duct tape on your child's mouth to make it look as if she was murdered and then blamed someone else wouldn't that qualify as malice. KC always knew there was a chance the remains would be found. Telling her mother Nanny drove the car, had a key to the house, etc. jmo

Most jurors do not have actual facts to go by in determining their verdicts such as the video taken at the Bank of America and copies of Amy's checks with KC's signatures on them. Still KC took it right up to the end before changing her plea.

Facts we do know:

FACT: KC linked ZG to Sawgrass apartments in her statement to LE almost down to the day. Why did she use Sawgrass in her statement when there were hundreds of apartments complexes she could have named? Is she psychic?

FACT: Initially KC could not pick ZG's picture out of the photos that were shown to her of all the ZG's in the area because KC has never seen her. ZG claims never to have met KC.

FACT: ZG's boyfriend frequented the tattoo parlor where KC had her tattoo done. Coincidence???

FACT: KC's tells her mother she was never shown pictures of ZG from Kissimmee that police are lying. Mom goes out and broadcasts on TV that KC never saw the woman's picture. (So it appears at this point KC believes her lie is pulling the attention away from her, having people focus their attention on ZG. That is clearly KC's purpose for telling the lie.)

In most religions and nations of the world bearing false witness against someone is a crime/sin based on your belief system. In the US you get a book deal.

I say, good for ZG for not backing off and hiding in a corner licking her wounds. Some people do not care who they hurt and they have no remorse. It's just the way they are but it does not mean we should be giving them a "free ride". jmo

I understand your opinion, and respect it, however the facts some referred to are not in fact "facts". That's all I was saying. I have a couple post on another topic asking for facts. Casey is guilty imo. Zenaida's case is frivolous and will not be won imo. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule