ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, but it's really not a matter of opinion- the fact is she was fired from her job since her employer did not want the notoriety associated with her after ICA made her kidnapping statement. Once she lost her job/income she lost her home.
Mr Morgan has that well documented.

This is not true. Morgan stated publicly that Z?G was between jobs and living in a motel before Casey ever mentioned the name ZFG.

This is not true. Morgan stated publicly that Z?G was between jobs and living in a motel before Casey ever mentioned the name ZFG.

This interview is from July 7th. Starting at 2:51 into the video he clearly states, as he has all along, that Zenaida lost her job because of ICA. Not only did she lose that job she has been turned down for other jobs simply because of the effect of ICA's slander.

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm

This is true and she had just started a new job while living at the motel. This is why she was looking for an apartment. ZG said herself in an interview with the media that she spoke with her new employer and it was decided that they could no longer offer her the job because of the media exposure. It was not good for business. No job, no money, no motel and she ended up in a shelter. ZG did not lie to anyone, she did not steal from anyone she lost her ability to make a living the only way she knew how. She lost her ability to provide for her children. Did she have a nice, well furnished home like KC did? No, she was living in a motel at the time but that should not diminish her ability to feel pain at the loss of what she did have. And motel living is not cheap and was temporary if she were looking for an apartment.

I can only imagine how awful it must have been for her to have just landed a good job, looking for an apartment (and when you fill out your application you have to give an employer), making plans with her daughters about what they would do with their bedroom, etc. Then KC comes along and ZG has lost it all. It's not as if she was asking for help from anyone....she had a job...KC did not.....she planned on getting her own apartment......KC did not....she supported her daughters......KC did not. This is about KC destroying people's lives and never looking back at the destruction in her wake. KC does not care who she hurts, ever. jmo

Then it will be interesting to see what proof of harm Morgan has .He sure is spending a lot of time and effort on the case if has nothing to back it up :waitasec:

I think what bothers me is that some assume because ZG was living in a motel, at the time, that she may have been evicted from her home. I'm not aware that she was. She speaks of her "ex" boyfriend and it's possible she moved out on him and decided she needed a better paying job to get her own apartment. From what little we know that appears to be what she was trying to do when this all happened. The pursuit of happiness. We are all entitled to have it and if someone's actions take that ability away from us through no fault of our own and by their careless actions we are entitled to go after them legally.

This is not a matter of ZG having hurt feelings because she was mistakenly identified. This is a matter of what other people thought of her and the actions they took because of KC's lies that prevented her from making a living.

KC obviously did not know what ZG looked like because she could not pick her out from the DAVID photos. But once she knew which one ZG was KC refused to eliminate her as a POI to her mother who broadcasted that to the news media. KC's intent was clear because she mentions that woman from Kissimmee. Not much KC's attorneys can do to get around that statement. jmo

I think what bothers me is that some assume because ZG was living in a motel, at the time, that she may have been evicted from her home. I'm not aware that she was. She speaks of her "ex" boyfriend and it's possible she moved out on him and decided she needed a better paying job to get her own apartment. From what little we know that appears to be what she was trying to do when this all happened. The pursuit of happiness. We are all entitled to have it and if someone's actions take that ability away from us through no fault of our own and by their careless actions we are entitled to go after them legally.

This is not a matter of ZG having hurt feelings because she was mistakenly identified. This is a matter of what other people thought of her and the actions they took because of KC's lies that prevented her from making a living.

KC obviously did not know what ZG looked like because she could not pick her out from the DAVID photos. But once she knew which one ZG was KC refused to eliminate her as a POI to her mother who broadcasted that to the news media. KC's intent was clear because she mentions that woman from Kissimmee. Not much KC's attorneys can do to get around that statement. jmo

It's not an assumption. She was legally evicted for non-payment of rent. At one time there was a link posted to the court records.

This interview is from July 7th. Starting at 2:51 into the video he clearly states, as he has all along, that Zenaida lost her job because of ICA. Not only did she lose that job she has been turned down for other jobs simply because of the effect of ICA's slander.

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm

I posted a link a few days ago to an interview with Morgan where he says that Z?G was "between jobs" at the time. It's not the first instance of Morgan contradicting himself.

It's not an assumption. She was legally evicted for non-payment of rent. At one time there was a link posted to the court records.

Was this just prior to her trying to get another apartment? It's not unusual for people when they get to the end of their lease to stop paying before they are ready to leave for fear they will not get their security payment back. This does not make you a bad person. Situations where you've lost your job come up and you can't pay your rent and feed you kids, too are also common. Not sure why this would have anything to do with her losing her job and future opportunities to work because of her involuntary involvement with this case. ZG is not public enemy number one. She sounds like someone struggling to make a home for her family. Having financial problems does not preclude you from seeking damages against someone who was primarily responsible for the damages in the first place. jmo

Looking at the Orange County court records.

Z(no F) G was evicted from Heron's Cove apartments in September of 2007.

In early 2005 there was a default judgement against her with another landlord, it's not clear if it was for non-payment of rent.

There are also civil cases against her from 1994, 1998, and two from 2004.

Are those also because of Casey using the name ZFG?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

Was this just prior to her trying to get another apartment? It's not unusual for people when they get to the end of their lease to stop paying before they are ready to leave for fear they will not get their security payment back. This does not make you a bad person. Situations where you've lost your job come up and you can't pay your rent and feed you kids, too are also common. Not sure why this would have anything to do with her losing her job and future opportunities to work because of her involuntary involvement with this case. ZG is not public enemy number one. She sounds like someone struggling to make a home for her family. Having financial problems does not preclude you from seeking damages against someone who was primarily responsible for the damages in the first place. jmo

Who said anything about it making Z(no F)G a bad person? I'm just attempting to clear up the misconception that she lost her home as a result of Casey's actions.

I posted a link a few days ago to an interview with Morgan where he says that Z?G was "between jobs" at the time. It's not the first instance of Morgan contradicting himself.

She was between jobs. ZG had just been hired by a cleaning business. Her boss sat her down and discussed with ZG that it would not be good for the business to have the media hanging around. ZG told her boss she understood and she was let go. When she tried to get other jobs, same thing, no one wanted to hire her because of the media attention. This is when she went to M&M.

This came from ZG herself on one of the videos we had posted here. She fully expected on June 17th to have that job because she was out shopping for a new apartment. All that change on July 16th. What Morgan was saying was true, but she had been hired by a company to start a new job and then was let go.

Even if she had no job at all and was trying to find a job on July 18th and no one would hire her because of this case against KC she'd still have a case. And the only one responsible for that is KC. Does not mean ZG will ever get damages but she has a right to go after KC because KC's behavior damaged ZG's ability to find employment. jmo

She was between jobs. ZG had just been hired by a cleaning business. Her boss sat her down and discussed with ZG that it would not be good for the business to have the media hanging around. ZG told her boss she understood and she was let go. When she tried to get other jobs, same thing, no one wanted to hire her because of the media attention. This is when she went to M&M.

This came from ZG herself on one of the videos we had posted here. She fully expected on June 17th to have that job because she was out shopping for a new apartment. All that change on July 16th. What Morgan was saying was true, but she had been hired by a company to start a new job and then was let go.

Even if she had no job at all and was trying to find a job on July 18th and no one would hire her because of this case against KC she'd still have a case. And the only one responsible for that is KC. Does not mean ZG will ever get damages but she has a right to go after KC because KC's behavior damaged ZG's ability to find employment. jmo
Job offers for Z?G poured into WESH and were passed along to ZG, according to a newscast they did at the time.

Who said anything about it making Z(no F)G a bad person? I'm just attempting to clear up the misconception that she lost her home as a result of Casey's actions.

There is no misconception. Morgan said because she could not find a job, no one would hire her because of the media attention ZG and her daughters had to move into a shelter. That is losing your home. If she lived in a motel room for a couple of months, she paid for that living space and that was her temporary home. ZG lost her ability to provide a home for her children. Morgan isn't saying she lost a $150,000 home but that she lost her home, her residence at the time because she could not pay. No job, no pay, no place to live. A home is not defined as house specifically. Home is where you reside, even if it's a cardboard box. jmo

When did Z?G get married? I see in the court records that Carmelo Rosado filed against her for divorce in October 2010. The matter is still pending.

Job offers for Z?G poured into WESH and were passed along to ZG, according to a newscast they did at the time.

ZG is suing for the time she was out of work because of this mess. I hope she was able to find work and I'm sure she did, eventually. Not everyone is willing to overlook the damage KC has done. I don't care if she has to pay ZG back $100 a month for the next 10 years KC should be held responsible or she will just keep doing this over and over and over again.

I'm surprised that BOA did not go after KC for the money she took from her grandfather's account. jmo

If someone ran a red light and smashed my car ,they would be responsible for fixing or replacing my car,providing me with a rental car and any other damages .If I was unable to work from either injuries or because I couldn't get to work because my car was smashed ,they would have to reimburse me for those missed wages. It wouldn't matter if a news story came out and I was offered several free cars to choose from.The damage was done and the party that smashed my car is still responsible. Hope they have insurance :crazy:

If someone ran a red light and smashed my car ,they would be responsible for fixing or replacing my car,providing me with a rental car and any other damages .If I was unable to work from either injuries or because I couldn't get to work because my car was smashed ,they would have to reimburse me for those missed wages. It wouldn't matter if a news story came out and I was offered several free cars to choose from.The damage was done and the party that smashed my car is still responsible. Hope they have insurance :crazy:

What if someone smashed a car that just happened to be the same model as yours, would you still be entitled to money?

ZG is suing for the time she was out of work because of this mess. I hope she was able to find work and I'm sure she did, eventually. Not everyone is willing to overlook the damage KC has done. I don't care if she has to pay ZG back $100 a month for the next 10 years KC should be held responsible or she will just keep doing this over and over and over again.

I'm surprised that BOA did not go after KC for the money she took from her grandfather's account. jmo

The bank would only go after Casey if her grandmother had filed a claim and had the money put back into her account. The bank has nothing to go after Casey for since they aren't out a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey