ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your opinion, and respect it, however the facts some referred to are not in fact "facts". That's all I was saying. I have a couple post on another topic asking for facts. Casey is guilty imo. Zenaida's case is frivolous and will not be won imo. JMO

Which of the documented facts that Lamb Chop has listed, do you dispute?

If you child died by accident and you put duct tape on your child's mouth to make it look as if she was murdered and then blamed someone else wouldn't that qualify as malice. KC always knew there was a chance the remains would be found. Telling her mother Nanny drove the car, had a key to the house, etc. jmo

Punitive damages are very complicated and not easy to prove or receive. All I can do is put up a link, the link shows what ZFG would have to prove to get punitive damages, as far as I have read and heard they didn't even know each other. Casey picked a name out of office records, for an alibi, but she describes a ZFG that looks totally different. I don't know if ZFG is even suing for punitive damages.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/malice

I understand your opinion, and respect it, however the facts some referred to are not in fact "facts". That's all I was saying. I have a couple post on another topic asking for facts. Casey is guilty imo. Zenaida's case is frivolous and will not be won imo. JMO

I agree with you that ZFG case is weak, but will she get a jury who is so upset about the verdict that they award her damages?

I agree with you that ZFG case is weak, but will she get a jury who is so upset about the verdict that they award her damages?

I also feel the information and testimonies in the civil trial will be somewhat different than the criminal trial. I also believe M&M are seeking punitive damages. If KC's lawyers believe there is no case against KC she would have given her depo by now. They want this lawsuit gone. That's what makes me feel the jury will be thinking...unbelievable, that could have been me.

If KC had not told her mother in the jailhouse video the lie about not seeing the picture of the woman from Kissimmee I'd say ZG had a slim chance. At some point someone has to get it through to KC that she can't lie and not pay the consequences. Hope the civil trial will do it. jmo

BBM: This is true and it may be the way many feel. But it's not about how we feel about it, it's how ZG feels about it. Apparently she feels because of what she has suffered it is not frivolous. jmo

BBM: This is true and it may be the way many feel. But it's not about how we feel about it, it's how ZG feels about it. Apparently she feels because of what she has suffered it is not frivolous. jmo

I agree with you Lamb Chop. Ms Gonzalez has alleged that she has been damaged by Casey Anthony's spurious claims about her.

If it is proved that the defendant's (Casey Anthony) conduct (which will probably include slander as well as libel) did indeed harm Ms. Gonzalez, she is entitled to compensatory as well as punitive damages.

Forever more, through internet as well as print media, the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez will be linked to the Caylee Anthony case.

I wouldn't want to bet against Morgan on this one.

Miss Anthony, please meet the new Fred Goldman.

Which of the documented facts that Lamb Chop has listed, do you dispute?

Sorry it was back a page, this is what I don't share her opinion on "Zenaida lost her home and her job on account of ICA's accusations and refusal to exonerate her, and should be compensated .. there would be nothing crass in her receiving justice. "

Sorry it was back a page, this is what I don't share her opinion on "Zenaida lost her home and her job on account of ICA's accusations and refusal to exonerate her, and should be compensated .. there would be nothing crass in her receiving justice. "

I understand, but it's really not a matter of opinion- the fact is she was fired from her job since her employer did not want the notoriety associated with her after ICA made her kidnapping statement. Once she lost her job/income she lost her home.
Mr Morgan has that well documented.

Well, the fact remains that ZG lost her employment and future possibilities because KC lied. She ended up in a shelter because she had no job and therefore had no money to pay bills. John Morgan reported it as fact. No money for gas, food, lodging, etc., IMO. All because KC lied and continued to lie about being shown a picture of that woman from Kissimmee. How cruel was it of KC to do that? KC certainly did not care at the time if the woman suffered or not....and still doesn't.

What type of damage can liars do? Ask GA, ask LA. KC's lies, I would imagine, cut them to their very core. Yet they accept KC with all her lies. Private citizens do not have accept this type of behavior and there are legal remedies to set things right. jmo

I am curious as to how long the Court will allow FCA and Attorney Greene to postpone ZG's case. The new press release out from FCA's Camp is that she won't do interviews for a few months because she is going to get therapy. Is this an attempt to stop the bad press against JB and FCA? And I scan "news" sites and see that it is working. There are articles about how " "FCA is finally doing the right thing."
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull.
W. C. Fields

I understand, but it's really not a matter of opinion- the fact is she was fired from her job since her employer did not want the notoriety associated with her after ICA made her kidnapping statement. Once she lost her job/income she lost her home.
Mr Morgan has that well documented.

I haven't seen proof of that. Mr. Morgan stating it wouldn't make it true. JMO

I haven't seen proof of that. Mr. Morgan stating it wouldn't make it true. JMO[/QUOTE]

BBM: In the "World According to KC" this would be true. I just don't think Mr. Morgan plays by those rules. He certainly has more credibility than anyone else we have heard from in this case. Someone of his stature would not waste their time unless he felt there was a chance to win ZG's case for her.

And what type of proof would someone need to show ZG was, in fact, not able to get a job and was let go by her employer because they did not want the media around their business. A statement, maybe. But isn't that the exact reason she was let go in the first place. They do not want to get involved. They want no part of this. In the end they will get called to give a depo, if they haven't already, verifying the fact that they decided it was best not to employ ZG because of the media frenzy. If Mr. Morgan states ZG was let go from her job because of media explosure, he is stating it as a fact. jmo

I haven't seen proof of that. Mr. Morgan stating it wouldn't make it true. JMO

Nothing is true if you make the choice to disbelieve it..
I think you will see the proof of it in court, JM is not going to make idle statements he can't back up with proof.

I think you will see the proof of it in court, JM is not going to make idle statements he can't back up with proof.

It's funny in a way and sad in another but you can understand how people can mistrust what attorneys say when we've been listening to JB for 3 years. Thankfully not all attorney are the same. Many actually do have ethics. jmo

I am curious as to how long the Court will allow FCA and Attorney Greene to postpone ZG's case. The new press release out from FCA's Camp is that she won't do interviews for a few months because she is going to get therapy. Is this an attempt to stop the bad press against JB and FCA? And I scan "news" sites and see that it is working. There are articles about how " "FCA is finally doing the right thing."

But but but....three - count 'em - three court appointed shrinks late in the trial deemed FCA competent to continue her trial. And it's not like she received a tremendous shock by being found guilty!

Hey, maybe that's it! Maybe the DT is claiming FCA needs therapy because she IS in shock by being found not guilty, and it has caused her to regress - by being extremely annoyed that these darned jurors are as bad as her mother, believing nothing she can do makes her a bad person - it's all mistruths and misunderstandings.

FCA needs therapy to know what it is going to take for folks to finally believe she really is guilty of something...:innocent:

But but but....three - count 'em - three court appointed shrinks late in the trial deemed FCA competent to continue her trial. And it's not like she received a tremendous shock by being found guilty!

Hey, maybe that's it! Maybe the DT is claiming FCA needs therapy because she IS in shock by being found not guilty, and it has caused her to regress - by being extremely annoyed that these darned jurors are as bad as her mother, believing nothing she can do makes her a bad person - it's all mistruths and misunderstandings.

FCA needs therapy to know what it is going to take for folks to finally believe she really is guilty of something...:innocent:

I keep thinking KC keeps having temper tantrums (like the one we saw in the courtroom) and some meltdowns and that her "handlers" may have had about enough. I don't think under normal circumstances, for her, she is "Miss Congeniality" and could be quite a handful if she can't do what she wants. jmo

IF Casey got Z's info from Sawgrass, she would have said, C. Zenaida Gonzale took my child, as that was the name on a card that Casey may or may have not saw.

Could that card have been filled out by ICA? She could have started to put her own name with the "C" and then stopped because she forgot it was suppose to be "Zenadia Gonzales"???

Could that card have been filled out by ICA? She could have started to put her own name with the "C" and then stopped because she forgot it was suppose to be "Zenadia Gonzales"???

The manager stated in his statement that he started to write Gonzalez and stopped because he realized that was were her first name should be written on the card. It was never suppose to be a C but a G for Gonzalez. It was ZG who viewed the apartment on that day because she had to show her ID. They all agree in the office that KC was not there at anytime to their knowledge. Unless KC is psychic she somehow knew by some other means that ZG was there that day. jmo

I guess we'll see, and then hopefully we will have some facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990