George and Cindy board a plane for Texas and TMZ swim with dolphin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam is not the cousin - she is the ex-sister-in-law to CA. She spoke to some THs after the verdict and was furious with how it played out.
The one who called into the radio show was CA's cousin Dana. She claimed FCA might be staying in Houston with them and that she was convinced after the verdict that FCA was innocent (thought she was guilty before) and that George was involved and that they had a "family meeting/teleconference" with CA and had proof of that. Promoting CA's book.
I'll see if I can find the radio interview.

ETA: Here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3oT-2nOYQ

Cindy released a book? Link?

See if there is anything going to Austin, Texas.

I read a little bit ago, {hold on for it}, that Casey met up with Jesse James, {yeah, "that" Jesse James", and he has a home in Austin.}
Guess he tweeted about it, but took it down shortly after he posted it.
He met up with her and wants to produce a reality show with her.
They "negotiated" at the Beverly Hills Whilshire for a couple of private hours, and he claims to be "dating her now"?

Yeah........can things get any stranger??
Wait til Nancy Grace gets her hands and jowls on this bombshell!
She'll have a complete come-apart and will need medicated. Again.

bbm

Plenty of hops to Austin all day long. That's about a 25 minute flt.
http://www.fly2houston.com/
and
http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KIAH

Pam is not the cousin - she is the ex-sister-in-law to CA. She spoke to some THs after the verdict and was furious with how it played out.
The one who called into the radio show was CA's cousin Dana. She claimed FCA might be staying in Houston with them and that she was convinced after the verdict that FCA was innocent (thought she was guilty before) and that George was involved and that they had a "family meeting/teleconference" with CA and had proof of that. Promoting CA's book.
I'll see if I can find the radio interview.

Thank You !

BBM: Interesting ... very interesting ... I wonder what "proof" she has ?

:waitasec:

Continetal's hub is in Houston (IAH) and American's is in Dallas(DFW) so that's not unusual - they very well could have transferred to LAX or Mexico or heck even Lima Peru - and that's just on Continental. I said earlier they could go to the middle east or Moscow if they'd transferred airlines

Really impossible to tell where they went from Houston if they did get a connecting flight. Couldn't they have gotten to Mexico or other international locations directly from Orlando International? I know we have flights direct to Mexico City and I think even Peru. ... here we go, I found a list of direct flights from here. Although, knowing airlines you get diverted all over the place instead of going the direct route. Anyway, the way they have been getting themselves noticed, I'm sure we'll see pictures of them trying on sombreros or something soon.

http://www.ifly.com/orlando-international-airport/book-flights

Well, the more we click on the links that have the anthonys's pics on it , the more the stations/news thinks they are a "hot" topic...

Maybe just one person can go in and post the pics here, so that instead of all of us clicking on the TMZ link - there will be only one visitor.. :D

Angry at myself for clicking the link... LOL.. please help!!

Cindy released a book? Link?

I didn't say that CA released a book, just that cousin Dana was talking about a book CA was "writing" (with the help of ghost writers) that would explain it all. It's towards the end of the radio interview.

Now isn't that nuts! Those swims are really expensive!!

ETA: and wouldn't Caylee have loved to swim with the dolphins.

I like to think wherever Caylee is she is already doing this with a pod of wild dolphins.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROSFqZK0CVQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROSFqZK0CVQ&feature=related[/ame]

Thank You !

BBM: Interesting ... very interesting ... I wonder what "proof" she has ?

:waitasec:

I can't imagine what "proof" they can get from a conference call.
Sounds like cousin Dana might have called "someone" for "verification" on something CA told her and who knows who that "someone" is (*cough* JB? *cough*)...
Seems like she drank the koolaid. :needdrink:

They look pretty happy in pictures. I am glad to see them having some fun and it is probably a needed break from life on Hopespring Drive.

I truly wish the paparazzi would leave them alone. We don't need to know what they are doing anymore. I am honestly surprised that anyone would pay them for anything, but if someone bought and paid for a trip to the Bahamas for them - I don't begrudge them accepting it.

Casey Anthony is a different story. She is a reviled woman and it is natural that her every step will be followed (at least for a while). I wish nothing good for her -- ever.

CA lied to free a child killer. She doesn't deserve to ever be happy imo.

Taking a vacation is not a crime.
Taking a vacation is quite normal after going through 3 years of hell.

Nobody ever asks me where I get my money for my vacations. Not sure it's important where the Anthony's got the money.

JMO

ITA! And swimming with dolphins is known to be very therapeutic. No therapy is wrong IMO....no matter who pays for it, or how you get it.
I can't pretend to know what they are thinking, but I have to admit that they look at peace in those shots.
I don't think in their place I'd be posing for shots for the world to see, but to each their own.
JMO

Since the 1970s, dolphin therapy has been used to treat children with cerebral palsy, autism and cancer, as well as trauma victims

Blood samples analyzed before and after the therapy show a changes in hormones, endorphins, enzymes and T-cell counts. Although researchers have yet to determine how this happens, ongoing studies are encouraging.

Casey has more freedom than these dolphins being forced into captivity and made to entertain people like the Ants.

CA lied to free a child killer. She doesn't deserve to ever be happy imo.

You are right - she did lie to free a child killer and that is inexcusable. Disgusting really.

I do remember seeing her in the video begging Casey to tell them something - anything - which would allow them to find Caylee. She was literally doubled over in agony.

I don't know. I agree with you, but I find it hard to begrudge her a brief respite from her miserable life. In some ways, I think her cage has been rattled a few too many times by her evil daughter and I bet her life is like living in the 7th ring of Hell.

I read a little bit ago, {hold on for it}, that Casey met up with Jesse James, {yeah, "that" Jesse James", and he has a home in Austin.}
They "negotiated" at the Beverly Hills Whilshire for a couple of private hours, and he claims to be "dating her now"?

Please tell me this is a joke????

I got the link to that article in some non-MSM publication in google alert email today and read the article.

Appears to be "tongue in cheek" satyrical humor article similar to Egghead (Eggtree?)....

End of article also states that Baez confirmed Casey and Jesse are now engaged....

Appears to ME that some "clever" writer attempted to co-mingle two recent "bombshell" newstories (KC and Jesse/Kat breakup) into a satyrical writing in an attempt at ENTERTAINMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member