George and Cindy board a plane for Texas and TMZ swim with dolphin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is great that a couple of posters uploaded the photo on this site thus avoiding 100s of "hits" by the curious on the site that published them.

The media -<modsnip>- aren't going to pay for interviews/stories/photos for which the public has no appetite.

Quite honestly, I didn't even look at their pictures - those 2 are the L A S T people I ever want to see again. I would read an article by KC, but want NOTHING to do with CA and GA. It is odd, but "I" blame them a lot more than I do her.

They do look very happy in these pictures, don't they. Not a care in the world, apparently, even though they are unemployed, their daughter's in hiding and can only get offers from Hustler magazine and they need their attorney around as a constant companion. Money can lift your spirits but if KC has to come home they will run through that money pretty fast....blink of an eye is more like it. jmo

Well, why shouldn't she run through the money, IF she is the one who made their new lifestyle possible?

My opinion only

Closed.

These threads that continue to veer OT after repeated mod warnings are going to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona