George and Cindy board a plane for Texas and TMZ swim with dolphin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's never turned their backs on their granddaughter. They suddenly found their granddaughter missing, then dead, and everything pointed to their own daughter... an impossible situation for any of us to even begin to think we can navigate. <modsnip>.
Ahh...be mindful of TOS.
HTH

WFTV reported on 6:00 news tonight that the Athonys went on to Phoenix AZ after Houston. Hmmmm. How far is it from there to Prescott? I seem to remember some folks thinking KC had gone to Prescott on that plane she left Orlando in.

I've never made one single cent off a dead child - my own or anyone else's.

Oops, I take that back. I received a card that contained $1.37 in change collected from her third grade class. Their precious milk and lunch money. It remains in the card to this day.

You know nothing about my life.

I stand by my post.

:)

suzihawk, I cannot tell you how sorry I am, but I can also stand behind your post's and I will.

I just can't get on board with all the bleeding hearts that think the Anthony's deserve peace, love and happiness after their 'horrible ordeal'. Nope. Most of it was of their own doing - they invited it.

I let my guard down for about ten minutes when Cindy performed her award winning act on the stand only to be followed by her lying through her "so help me God" teeth to save her murdering daughter. The same daughter that killed her child - their own granddaughter they so quickly turned their backs on - lest we forget.

<modsnip>. At least they'll be prepared for where they're eventually going.

My opinion - yes, it is.

:tyou::tyou:

:goodpost::goodpost:

Jmo, but the pics look photoshopped to me. I thought that the minute I saw them, but I'm even more convinced now that I see them again.
I thought that when I saw the first one...and I think the dolphins look fine...more than fine...they're beautiful. If they were at the Atlantis they have an amazing marine program...if anyone has time they should read up on it.

WFTV reported on 6:00 news tonight that the Athonys went on to Phoenix AZ after Houston. Hmmmm. How far is it from there to Prescott? I seem to remember some folks thinking KC had gone to Prescott on that plane she left Orlando in.
Why would they bring their attorney? OY!

All these wonderful vacations and perks are a slap in the face to everyone who has truly suffered the loss of a loved one by murder,every family member who did the right thing ,even if it meant their son or daughter had to go to jail, and every law enforcement officer who risks his or her life daily trying to keep of safe from criminals.

The Anthony's do all the wrong things and are treated "special".

God help us,when does the Karma start?

To advise them on contracts? Represent them in negotiations?
Flying first class is not their usual style so they are obviously going to be in the money soon if not already. Being professional grieving grandparents may prove lucrative for them.

The A's never turned their backs on their granddaughter. They suddenly found their granddaughter missing, then dead, and everything pointed to their own daughter... an impossible situation for any of us to even begin to think we can navigate. <modsnip>.

Nope. Not going to simply ignore the fact that CA committed perjury to free FCA. No one should. I don't need to go through what the Anthonys went through (much of it self-imposed) to know I would NEVER behave the way they have.

I've never made one single cent off a dead child - my own or anyone else's.

Oops, I take that back. I received a card that contained $1.37 in change collected from her third grade class. Their precious milk and lunch money. It remains in the card to this day.

You know nothing about my life.

I stand by my post.

:)

:hug: :rose: Yeah,what she ^ said :tyou:

Flying first class is not their usual style so they are obviously going to be in the money soon if not already. Being professional grieving grandparents may prove lucrative for them.
I think I'm going to explode!!

Oh Please! GMAB. I wish I had time to list from A - Z all of the despicible things they have conjured up in the past 3 years, they are shamelsss, and now all they have is $$$$ in their eyes.:sick:

If they are meeting with Casey they would need their lawyer. It is all about the money now.

Just them walking up to each other would be a video that would sell. Then you have all intertwined rights to names, items, possible book, money deals that could come up.

Every interaction with each other will probably need a lawyer.

They look pretty happy in pictures. I am glad to see them having some fun and it is probably a needed break from life on Hopespring Drive.

I truly wish the paparazzi would leave them alone. We don't need to know what they are doing anymore. I am honestly surprised that anyone would pay them for anything, but if someone bought and paid for a trip to the Bahamas for them - I don't begrudge them accepting it.

Casey Anthony is a different story. She is a reviled woman and it is natural that her every step will be followed (at least for a while). I wish nothing good for her -- ever.

I consider the Anthony's ,Cindy in particular ,to be reviled as well. She helped set the murderer free :furious:
They do not deserve a cruise, a nice meal,a vacation in the Bahamas or any other perk that comes from helping the murderer. MOO

They seem to attract other bottom feeders and eventually they will get everything they deserve. :behindbar

I haven't seen anything mentioned about them flying first class.

Isn't it amazing how an unemployed pair of (self censored) can just jump on flights to who knows where at the drop of a hat? You know that last minute plane fares are expensive!

How do you know it was last minute?

I suppose in an abstract sense, you are correct in your implication of my not knowing what I would do in a similar situation. However, as surely as I know the sun will come up tomorrow morning, there are certain things that I do know I could never do.

I KNOW I could never sell pictures of a part of my soul for anything as meaningless as money.

I KNOW that, on the very night her remains were found, I would never be able to take a limo ride for a freebie crab puff meal instead of rushing to see, for myself, if my worst fears were indeed true.

I KNOW I would never be able to allow her precious remains to lie in a cardboard box at a funeral home for months, for ANY reason.

I KNOW I would never allow any person on the planet earth to desecrate her memory by SAWING her skull into pieces.

I KNOW I would never be able to tell multiple lies on a witness stand in favor of the person accused of her murder, even if that person were my own flesh and blood.

While I may not know what I would do, rest assured, these things I know I could NEVER do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB