Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can settle this once and for all if it's Casey or not.Let my husband look at the pics.He always commented on her "nice rack".He'll know.

I asked this earlier, but I really want to know what y'all think: Did KC arrange for these photos to be taken independent of JB? And is she pocketing the money? Someone else suggested that she has hightailed it off to the mental health clinic in Houston after these photos were taken (reportedly on Sunday). Her parents flew out there and I haven't seen or heard anything else about that trip.

Lots of jobs suck, so? I guess nobody has has job cleaning toilets because it sucks. Your point is ridiculous, I shouldn't have bothered answering.

Right. Look at all of the celebrities that have "handlers" and bodyguards. Do you think those people LIKE the celebrities they work for or even can stand some of them? It's a job.

Seriously?!? The girl has had no work done. In fact she looks EXACTLY the same. I don't see how anyone could deny her identity in these shots. Nor can there really be any doubt that the pics were taken WITH her knowledge, and published WITH her permission--more than likely FOR her benefit. That's why they have come out today, coinciding with the probation conflict. Mark my words---IF probation manages to stick, it WON'T have her returning to Orlando.....I'd bt real live dollars on that.

You've heard people who have dealt with her even a short period of time say that Casey never shuts up as well as the fact that she makes people feel and act crazy when she gets in their head? You've witnessed her temper tantrums, right?

Appreciate condescension though! :seeya:

But the one lady I think it was Tracey (Leonard Padilla's employee)said she was very likable.

I still think it is her. The distance b/w bottom lip and chin could appear to change depending on what face she is making. In that picture of her in court with a very short distance b/w lip and chin, she was kind of making a pouting face and it kind of pulled her chin up a little. In the TMZ pics, she is making a more neutral face, her facial muscles are more relaxed, and it could make the distance appear longer. Also the angle of the shot could affect the appearance.

Her eyes do look less round than in court, but that could also be a function of a different facial expressions, squinting her eyes in the sun, and more makeup applied to give them a different look.

I doubt plastic surgery. How exactly would she pay for that? Even if she has been given some money, it probably needs to be used for food and lodging, not plastic surgery. She can't expect the DT to take care of her forever.

One thing I wonder, and this is totally superficial, but - how is she wearing those earrings? Wouldn't any piercings have closed up after 3 years in jail? It hasn't been long enough for new piercings to heal to that extent.

I must admit to being interested in the pics, but I tried not to click on any links just in case any money might go to her. I will do whatever I can to avoid clicking on any links.

The piercings don´t neccessarily close. Mine don´t. I very rarely use earrings - it can be years and years between. They never close. On me at least.

I think she would have made a point to look better if these were pre-arranged shots...JMO

Anyone know how to check out TM's plane's flight records for the past 2 weeks?

I'm pretty sure I heard, maybe from Vinnie Politan, that TM didn't register a manifest, so even if you knew where all his plane had been, you wouldn't know who was on it. There's no proof she was even ON his plane as far as I know.

I ask this question honestly and seriously -why does it matter to you where she is? I was heartbroken by her acquittal, but I am not understanding why the media is so obsessed with where she is?
I really don't care where she is. The only reason I'd want it to remain in the forefront is so she doesn't get a moment of peace for the rest of her life. I hope she's always out there looking over her shoulder and worried about her safety.

I'm really surprised to see all the staging comments - just how close do you all think the pap was? He could easily be 100 feet away and using a zoom lens and she would never know he was there.

Really? This is how FKC wants herself to look on her first pics out of jail - that dumpy person walking along the sidewalk? No way did she approve those shots - she's far too vain for them to have been staged - IMO.

And I think it's a leap to think because they were "done" on Sunday that they were all taken that day. They could have been taken over two or three days and completed on Sunday, shopped, set up, trademarked and ready for publication on Tuesday night. I'm assuming there were more, and these pics are the ones TMZ chose. They would have needed more of "something" to confirm these were in fact her, but that doesn't mean they would publish their "confirmation".

Very good point imo, and ita, not staged at all. JMO

I didn't see a thread posted for this topic, so I hope it is okay I started one. Here are some pictures of Casey Anthony that TMZ has posted tonight:

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/casey_anthony_caylee_walking_disguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent

What do you think? Is it her? There is some controversy that people don't really think it is her. I'm not sure, but I am leaning towards it being her.

I say that's not her by a NOSE. The nose is very different on these gals and I do think there are several different gals pictured in the series of photos.
They are all wearing an Ohio State U ball cap - right? You Buckeye fans would know that.

Darn, if only we could see those Elf ears.

jmo

Here's my take: For some reason, she wore very little to no makeup in court. The only pics I have seen of her where she was clearly wearing makeup were from strange angles, the club photos and group photos and such, from above or below. She's clearly wearing at least mascara and lip gloss in these photos, which can make the lips look much bigger and some people look very different with and without makeup. In t

Wow, this really looks like her but I don't think it's her. The chin is too big. It's too soon for any "work" she had done to completely heal IMO...especially a chin implant. The teeth don't look right to me nor does the tip of her nose. Also, if someone really did take these pics, they were the only one fortunate enough to come across her 3 times (3 different outfits) out and about? Plus, anyone hunting for her would have more than likely followed her and know where she's staying...one of the rags would definitely pay HUGE money for that. Just MO.

I think she would have made a point to look better if these were pre-arranged shots...JMO

No way! Remember that KC sees herself as a "STAR"-and we all know "STARS" caught "incognito" by the papparazzi always look exactly like she does in these pics...right down to the funky hair and Starbucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana