Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:needdrink::needdrink::needdrink::needdrink::needdrink::needdrink:

ice cream just does not cut it.

Ok I am thinking he was adopted out as a baby and just found his birth mother ...Speculation...Those two look to much alike not to be related..

Actually Soul, I think they all look alike. You may have just hit on something and that could just be the elephant in the room. jmo

Below are the links showing he lived there, and his car was the first to be impounded.

I read about him being in and out of interrogations on FB. But hey. let's use our common sense. HE LIVED WITH HER. She went missing. Of course he is a POI. A boy scout, Sunday school teacher would be a POI just for living in the home of a missing child. But his criminal record and troubled past is not helping him any. imoo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/celina-cass-autopsy-cant-find-cause_n_916920.html

The lack of answers was "scary," said Shannon Towle, who owns a convenience store across the street from the house where Celina lived with her mother, sister, stepfather and a man named Kevin Mullaney, said by neighbors to be the son of a former boyfriend of her mother, Louisa Noyes.
http://www.urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/2011/08/celina-cass-autopsy-fails-to-find-cause-of

he pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents. Police last week impounded a red pickup truck that neighbors say was driven by Kevin Mullaney, who had moved in with the family.

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

I guess I was thinking you meant he'd been officially named a person of interest. I haven't been checking the news today and thought something had happened.

I guess two questions: were only certain vehicles impounded, or were they all impounded at some point in the last week? Also, I know KM has a troubled past (I believe with theft); but unless he has some history of violence or inappropriate relationships with underage kids, I can't image that would make him any more suspicious than anyone else? Has he been in trouble for more than theft? (If not, I guess I just don't see the two crimes as being related...).

As HRCODEPINK says, though, I am not a chemist :) (I'm going to start using this in my signature line at work....I love it ;)

Again I ask, how old is LCN?

I have wondered that myself. I thought at first that she must be old. Wheelchair and all, but when I saw the picture of the store opening, she actually looked young and quite pretty. I would guess in her forties. just guessing based on pics.

Just because someone lives in a house doesn't mean they're there every night. I mean Celina's sister lives there but she wasn't there that night. He could have been over a friend's or girlfriend's house, I'm not saying he was but asking if he was there or not is perfectly valid question. moo

Good point. But the morning she went missing his red truck was parked outside the house. So MAYBE he was out all night and just came home to park it in the morning. But if so, his truck would have been returned already, imo. If he had a solid alibi like that we would have heard it already.

Ok I am thinking he was adopted out as a baby and just found his birth mother ...Speculation...Those two look to much alike not to be related..
ok, let me try and spell out what I think w/o violating any rules.

I think a Mom is with a Man (DadA) and has a child and plans to be with that Man (DadA) forever, she gives the girl HIS last name (babyA). If that Mom meets a new man (DadB) and has an affair with him, and gets pregnant, she may not give that baby girl (baby C) the man's name, but instead plans to leave DadA for DadB. Now, the new man (DadB) in her life has a son of his own (littleB) who looks a lot like his father (DadB). The new baby girl grows up to look a lot like Little B , and so, by default, looks like DadB as well.

he pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents.

What was the FIRST vehicle seized. Does anyone know. I don't recall. tia

LOL I need a scotch too!! I bought ice cream today too!!
NN son of step father, maybe staying there, video link coming
KM "like brother", supposedly non-relative and lived in home
ALjr half or full brother, son of AL, living where?

I bought a gal of ice cream last night (never ever buy ice cream at the grocery store!)...
..... and it's already all gone!!!

I ate the whole thing (not all at once, but still... all within 24 hrs)... always while I was reading/posting here.

And it was soooo good!

I think a Mom is with a Man (DadA) and has a child and plans to be with that Man (DadA) forever, she gives the girl HIS last name (babyA). If that Mom meets a new man (DadB) and has an affair with him, and gets pregnant, she may not give that baby girl (baby C) the man's name, but instead plans to leave DadA for DadB. Now, the new man (DadB) in her life has a son of his own (littleB) who looks a lot like his father (DadB). The new baby girl grows up to look a lot like Little B , and so, by default, looks like DadB as well.

I don't know if it's the lateness of the hour or the fact that we're all a little toasted on this site already, but I actually followed that!!!

I have wondered that myself. I thought at first that she must be old. Wheelchair and all, but when I saw the picture of the store opening, she actually looked young and quite pretty. I would guess in her forties. just guessing based on pics.

The wheelchair appears to have been a temporary situation resulting from the situation of Celina being missing. If someone has something that says otherwise, please post a link.

I bought a gal of ice cream last night (never ever buy ice cream at the grocery store!)...
..... and it's already all gone!!!

I ate the whole thing (not all at once, but still... all within 24 hrs)... always while I was reading/posting here.

And it was soooo good!

What kind did you buy. I bought Braum's chocolate chip yogurt. Oh My it was so good. I left it at my office and I can't wait to go to work in the morning. lol

he pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents.

What was the FIRST vehicle seized. Does anyone know. I don't recall. tia

there was mention of a green dodge?? something green?? early on I'll go look see

What kind did you buy. I bought Braum's chocolate chip yogurt. Oh My it was so good. I left it at my office and I can't wait to go to work in the morning. lol

TURKEY HILL ROCKY ROAD for me - yum

I feel like I am failing the if train a leaves the station traveling 60 miles an hour part of the IQ test.

It has been said KM is not related and is an EX boyfriends child. Not an ex baby daddies child. Which would make them Half siblings and not "not related"

Well, there were several posts on various FB pages where locals were stating that they were "told not to talk", which I found odd, but it could mean there is something there, in that they know some things...

I saw this in the Gee murders in IL Very small community and everyone knew a little bit of everything. LE ask not only the family, but locals not to talk to the press.

The wheelchair appears to have been a temporary situation resulting from the situation of Celina being missing. If someone has something that says otherwise, please post a link.

I agree that all the pictures we have seen of her she has been in the wheelchair, but not sure that denotes it was as a result of Celina's being missing. I am not sure there is anything (link) that says otherwise. In the picture I saw of her taken a year ago at the store she was not in a wheelchair. I don't know how she could work if she is confined to a wheelchair. Seems like I saw something posted that she had breathing problems. I just don't know.

I feel like I am failing the if train a leaves the station traveling 60 miles an hour part of the IQ test. It has been said KM is not related and is an EX boyfriends child. Not an ex baby daddies child. Which would make them Half siblings and not "not related"

above BBM

I'm glad it's not just me...I'm exhausted and couldn't get that at all :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose