Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something I found in looking at the Old Navy video. It appears this shot was taken on either July 29th or July 30th. TMZ released the photos and videos on 12:01 A.M. on August 3rd.

http://www.moneysavingmadness.com/2011/07/old-navy-4-stock-up-sale-in-store-and-online/

stockupsale.jpg

THat was the extra stock up sale, the stock up sale sale started in the middle of July, which matches the sign from $5, not the $4 stock up sale

I wonder if the employees and managers of this ON store are aware of the video, and what they are saying, if anything.

Was it CM who supposedly owns a house on an island off of Florida?

THat was the extra stock up sale, the stock up sale sale started in the middle of July, which matches the sign from $5, not the $4 stock up sale

Thanks. I found a Facebook page that lays out what the sale was and it is clear. Also, if you look on the left side of the sign it has "$4" on that part of it.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168571813209941

Monday, July 18 at 9:00am - August 4 at 9:00pm
Check out the World’s Best Stock Up Sale happening now with Amazing Prices on Famous Favorites for the whole family! From $4 for Kids & from $5 for Adults – it’s our lowest prices on summer swag!

211084_168571813209941_5878970_n.jpg

There was definitely some conflicting information from other sites on this.

Basically, there isn't much to glean from the sign in terms of dating when Casey walked in there. However, it does dispel the earlier assertion that she had to have been in there in mid July because of this sale. That is false.

It will just be a five minute wonder ... No one is going to work for free for long, she's not famous enough, and thanks to public outrage and boycotts I don't think she will make much money to pay for protection. She's living in a fantasy world, where she is important, as always. She's just another cowardly child murderer..

Right on !
She isn't scared either . Yet ANOTHER lie .
I can tell you if I was scared I wouldn't be walking down the street .
We had a murder here last summer in the same town and I didnt walk anywhere til the bad guys were caught a few days later so ..GIVE ME A BREAK CASEY!
If she was scared she would be home in front of the tv and bnot walking alone in public ..ask any victim and they will tell you the same thing .

There's no way she went into a coffee shop and got that drink either
The people behind the counter would be making money off that phone video and pics .
There no way they werent staged .
The one where shes looking up at the sun really chaffs my butt .
Caylee should be playing under the sun ..not that feminine hygiene product .

as i posted yesterday morning in the picture thread, the stock up sale ran 7/18 to 8/4...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150271157189558&set=a.437816834557.234767.284731399557&type=1&theater

the sign in the link above and the sign in the video both show the adult price of $5 (pink circle). so, she visited the store b/w 7/18 and 8/4... but you cannot conclude the visit was during the extra stock up sale as the prices don't match - as hope32 said.

hi hope32 ~ fellow old navy employee here! :seeya:

as i posted yesterday morning in the picture thread, the stock up sale ran 7/18 to 8/4...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150271157189558&set=a.437816834557.234767.284731399557&type=1&theater

the sign in the link above and the sign in the video both show the adult price of $5 (pink circle). so, she visited the store b/w 7/18 and 8/4... but you cannot conclude the visit was during the extra stock up sale as the prices don't match - as hope32 said.

hi hope32 ~ fellow old navy employee here! :seeya:

Thank you to you both.

You guys should call your fellow Old Navy employees in Columbus and say hello! :great:

:rocker:

the $4 on that sign is the kids price during the stock up sale. that sign was not for the extra stock up sale.

Thank you. I do get the difference now after seeing your posts on this.

I got curious about the sale because of this earlier post:

The pics were taken sometime between the 14th and the 21st from what I see in the windows and the sale ads

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6996115&postcount=2192"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ[/ame]

I couldn't put the pieces together with the date having to be before the 21st. It wasn't true and now the pieces fit.

Thank you to you both.

You guys should call your fellow Old Navy employees in Columbus and say hello! :great:

:rocker:

i just love all the publicity our store is getting lol :woohoo:

please stop in and check us out!! i doubt you'll find kc but you'll find good sales and fashionable apparel for all ages...

and as i said too, i don't think any employee is going to comment... professionalism and all. i'd imagine the same with starbucks. sorry!! :seeya:

I had a CRAZY ex-boyfriend that I was afraid of. After we broke up I moved but was TERRIFIED that he was going to find me. I would not wander around the streets where I lived, and I wouldnt casually shop in my local stores in case he spotted me and worked out where I lived.

There is NO WAY that virus is afraid. She is happy as a pig in mud. OR, she IS NOT staying anywhere near there.

But I will stick with not afraid.

Oh how I hate her.

Wow TY to the ON people in the know!

So, she's obviously moved on. Do we think she went west to Cali, or south to Florida?
If she is in CA, is that a DT move to plead for Administrative Probation?
My bets are on FL. The DT knows that the chances are good that they didn't get away with as much as they thought they had. I mean really, the nerve.
I think she's in FL.

Thank you. I do get the difference now after seeing your posts on this.

I got curious about the sale because of this earlier post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

I couldn't put the pieces together with the date having to be before the 21st. It wasn't true and now the pieces fit.

yw.

the thing is, although all stores are basically set up the same way, different items get placed in different locations b/c of the floor space available in that particular store. so i don't think you can go by what was in the window in the store in OH specifically and also, the sale prices in my store differ from the US so i can't help out on pricing... but my store doesn't have purses or scarves up front by the window and hasn't at all this summer.

I had a CRAZY ex-boyfriend that I was afraid of. After we broke up I moved but was TERRIFIED that he was going to find me. I would not wander around the streets where I lived, and I wouldnt casually shop in my local stores in case he spotted me and worked out where I lived.

There is NO WAY that virus is afraid. She is happy as a pig in mud. OR, she IS NOT staying anywhere near there.

But I will stick with not afraid.

Oh how I hate her.

Oh my gosh I had that exact same experience. And I knew I was likely being irrational- every time I saw his truck I thought that I was going to pee on myself in fear.

Homegirl aint afraid.

I personally shop at ON. I have an outlet near me, though. I think it does show something about KC, that she did not seem to buy anything at ON. She can only afford the frapps at SBs these days I guess. No family or friends' checking accounts to pilfer.

For some one who hasn't "screwed up" in over three years, she seems to get in the news pretty easily now.

There's a difference.. "Famous" can get in the news easily. "Infamous" only gets in the news when they screw up.

Casey may get a job soon and we all know that isn't going to be a picnic for her. She will not be supported by others for the rest of her life.

I would like to get your opinions on the motel sighting. If our witness is credible, it means FCA was at least there from Thursday the 28th thru Sunday the 31st.

Why are there no pictures at the motel? Is it a factual story? Were they trying to do her a favor and not expose her home base? It would have been very easy to sit in a parked car there and take photos/film.

Let me give a new theory and try it on for size:

1. Someone with knowledge of FCA staying at the motel decides to get photos taken and sell them. We don't yet know who this person is. For starters, let's use Cheney Mason. Let's just picture him bitter over getting little money out of this, he's retiring so the promotion doesn't do him much good, and he decides to secretly get his rightful share. However, he doesn't feel right about exposing where she lives, so those photos are omitted from the sale. Note in this theory, CM has gone rogue and is doing this on his own. Baez isn't aware of this. Let's say CM decides this after an argument on July 27th with Baez.

2. CM picks up his cell phone, calls his loyal PI firm, and tells them to quietly stake the place out and obtain footage. Three private investigators are sent to Columbus, and the photos/videos are taken over the next 3 days - the 29th, 30th and 31st. On the 29th she is wearing the black shirt, on the 30th she is wearing the white shirt, and on the 31st she is wearing the grey shirt.

3. By this time, Casey has been in town for 10 days. She has partied, met men, gotten laid, made new friends and now has a boyfriend. She is feeling bold in her travels. She just got out of jail and has a new lease on life. She just got away with murder, and she feels invincible. She absorbs the attention like a sponge.

4. On the 29th, we see Casey in the black shirt approaching her boyfriend's house on Glenmawr. It's only a 3 mile walk from the motel, and it's nothing to Casey after being in a jail cell for so long. She silences her phone as she approaches, and the film cuts. We then also see her leaving the house with the cell phone put away in her jeans.

5. On the 30th, we see Casey in the white shirt approaching her boyfriend's house with a Starbucks, but she spots one of the private investigators as she is approaching the turn, and so reverses course. She crosses the street and heads back the other way. She spots that private investigator up the street as well, and their cover is blown. She is onto them.

6. On the 31st, she checks out of the motel for fear of being followed. They see her going to the shopping mall, and film her at Old Navy. She sees them there too and escapes.

7. Casey checks into a new motel. She managed to avoid being followed in that journey and her whereabouts are currently unknown to the private investigators. The information on the new motel is kept strictly confidential and Baez does not risk telling anyone.

8. CM gets the photos/videos and tries to have them edited to not revealing her location (but fails to realize that websleuths will crack it anyway.) He then has them sold to splashnews by a family member.

9. Casey, despite the scare of being followed and now exposed to the world as living in Columbus, has made new friends and lovers which she doesn't want to leave behind. She is feeling a cocky, f them mentality, and says to hell with it, she's staying in Columbus!

And here we are.

Just a theory.

For some one who hasn't "screwed up" in over three years, she seems to get in the news pretty easily now.
For now, yes. She gets "in the news" now because the duhfense mob is still playing the "where's Casey" game. Once the media moves on to another story and leaves Casey and her duhfense mob in the dust, she'll be looking for ways to be "famous" again. That's when the "famous"/"infamous" thing kicks in. She'll have to do something other than walk down a freaking street with a Starbucks to get her face on the news.

Oh gee.. Are the helicopters up yet? Nope, Casey.. They sure aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769