Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
Here's my interview with a #caseyanthony juror. He gives some insight into the jury's thought process. people.com/people/article…

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521892,00.html

Thanks for this link ...

here's a snippet from the article :

"We took the first vote on first-degree murder," says the juror. "We were 10 to 2 to acquit. So we talked for about thirty minutes, and the two decided that they were willing to change their votes, so first degree was off the table pretty quickly."

:banghead: WTH ? "WILLING TO CHANGE THEIR VOTES" :banghead:

:maddening: It is just "maddening" ... these Jurors had ABSOLUTELY NO BRAINS ... The State had OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE !

MOO ... It is my "firm belief" that there was "strong-arming" going on in that Jury Room !

Sorry to be O/T ... but back to topic ... We should NOT be trying to figure out where CFCA is because if the Pineallas 12 would have done their job, she would be behind bars !

MOO MOO MOO ...

Read the People article. Had to get off the puter and take a walk. My hands were shaking and I felt like I was about to go APOPLECTIC! To say I was ENRAGED all over again would not be an exaggeration.

I just cant with these people. CANT.

Walking away again before I get a time-out.

IF FKC is in Orlando, do the good tax payers have to pay the LE to keep her safe?

Read the People article. Had to get off the puter and take a walk. My hands were shaking and I felt like I was about to go APOPLECTIC! To say I was ENRAGED all over again would not be an exaggeration.

Yeah I know there's no way I can even click that link. And I don't want to, b/c I don't even want to read the :back::back::back::back::back::back: excuses rationalizations explanations whatever...IMO, they screwed up big time, and nothing they can say can make me feel any different or any better about it. :cow: :cow: moo, imo, imho, joo, etc etc

You are not alone, Sammiejam ... I have just about gone "ballistic" !

This is ABSOLUTELY just UNBELIEVABLE !

WARNING :

Here is another snippet from the article: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521892,00.html

Next up: aggravated manslaughter.

"We did our first vote and it came out half to acquit, half to convict," says the juror. "And we talked about it for a while, going through the evidence. I'd say that some people got intense, but there were no personal attacks, no real yelling. And we talked for a while, then it was 11-1 to acquit. And the guy who didn't want to acquit basically looked at us and said, 'O.K., whatever you all want.' He knew he wasn't going to convince us."

:maddening: WTH ? "WHATEVER YOU ALL WANT" ?

WHY didn't this Juror "stand up" ... and WHY did this Juror "cave in" ?

No doubt in "my mind" ... there was some "strong-arming" going on while they were "deliberating" ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

You are not alone, Sammiejam ... I have just about gone "ballistic" !

This is ABSOLUTELY just UNBELIEVABLE !

WARNING :

Here is another snippet from the article: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521892,00.html

Next up: aggravated manslaughter.

"We did our first vote and it came out half to acquit, half to convict," says the juror. "And we talked about it for a while, going through the evidence. I'd say that some people got intense, but there were no personal attacks, no real yelling. And we talked for a while, then it was 11-1 to acquit. And the guy who didn't want to acquit basically looked at us and said, 'O.K., whatever you all want.' He knew he wasn't going to convince us."

:maddening: WTH ? "WHATEVER YOU ALL WANT" ?

WHY didn't this Juror "stand up" ... and WHY did this Juror "cave in" ?

No doubt in "my mind" ... there was some "strong-arming" going on while they were "deliberating" ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

You are surprised by this article? Stupid is as Stupid does...Happy to hear he has to keep his/her identity hidden, his family is mad at him and his friends hate him. My my - what a surprise....

Bringing my post over here.

More from the article and I can"t believe what I just read.

"And then we sat there for a few minutes and were like, 'Holy crap, we are letting her go free,' " he continues. "Everyone was just stunned at what we were about to do. [One of the women jurors] asked me, 'Are you okay with this?' and I said, 'Hell, no. But what else can we do? We promised to follow the law.

You are surprised by this article? Stupid is as Stupid does...Happy to hear he has to keep his/her identity hidden, his family is mad at him and his friends hate him. My my - what a surprise....

LOL ... I should NOT be surprised ... we haven't heard much from the jurors "lately" ... so I guess that was the "SURPRISE" ... LOL

:boohoo:What a "shame" that these Jurors have to "HIDE" ... they can't even put their NAME on their "Not Guilty" Verdict ! :boohoo:

MOO MOO MOO ...

O/T but this jury made every SAR dog & trainer, FBI experts, LE, the state look
like they do not know anything. This makes me so angry. These witnesses were so great and this jury could care less!
The jury did not do their job.....period!
There should be a law against jurors that take a 'vacation' and all the perps and do not do their jobs. Rant over Thanks
where they bought off????

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7056648#post7056648"]Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

AND please stay on TOPIC.

Thanks and now - go find FCA!!!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads